babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average

BabeStation Xtreme Review Thread

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabeStation Xtreme Review Thread
Thanks for the reviews guys. Sorry, but it really isn't looking good at the moment... hope cellcast get their act together soon!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
20-04-2010 22:14
Find all posts by this user
cee Offline
Master Poster

I purchased it mostly out of curiosity the other night. I could go into a detailed reason why I was disappointed... but fuck it - it was just really bad, I mean, really bad!!!

Half the Camilla scene had some silly blurred camera effect on it, and apart from that was very poorly shot. She never really spread her legs without covering up, which also seems silly when she has done up to solo insertion work... so I'm guessing it wasn't down to her. Most of the other stuff was just movies, the soft generic kind with a bunch of randoms simulating the acts.

Take my advice, don't waste your time or money... you will only be disappointed.Cool

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
24-04-2010 04:32
H-H Offline
Junior Poster

With mixed reviews and almost no posted clips I won't be rushing to give BSX my money. The one posted clip looked stronger than I expected but I've been caught out before, and experience tells me that channels with good material are only too glad to shout it from the rooftops.

I love Muffin, Muffin-the-Mule.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 02:03 by H-H.)
25-04-2010 02:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

mixed reviews? laugh thats an understatement... the guys that have posted a screen shot have posted the most explicit 1s they could find...
the vast majority of the clips are the backs op peoples heads or people kissing, with the occasional pussy shot... no m8 them caps show the absolute maximum they can show by law. which basically amounts to nothing.

i mean look at it this way, since when have you seen a channel get such little in the way of positive reviews. and have such a low post count over a week?...
even chat back beat this channel in post counts for its first week.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 02:15 by HEX!T.)
25-04-2010 02:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Last nights show was a total RIP OFF and a big Cellcast CON trick , i had seen dirk 362 caps of the show so decided to check the show out for myself , i purchased my pin numbers and entered them and got the correct pin number message , The show started with a frozen BSEtream message on screen , then after a few minutes the show started and to my amazement and annoyance the show they broadcast on FV96 the encrypted show after 12am was "Paige" and "Candy" doing a 2-4-1 , the same show that they were showing for free on FV94 , there was nothing wrong with my equipment i checked every thing , the EPG said chan 96 BSXtream encrypted . I then switched to sky for around 5 minutes and watched Charlie O on Elite TV , i then returned to the freeview Xtream show (with the box still switched on ) and watched Paige and Candy for another five or six minutes on FV96 Extream before finally giving up and switching my freeview+ hard drive recorder off. So to sum it up i totally wasted a fiver and will not be so stupid again , i should have expected this sort of rip off after all it is Cellcast we are talking about .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2010 16:44
dick4dani Away
Senior Poster

(13-05-2010 16:44 )mr mystery Wrote:  Last nights show was a total RIP OFF and a big Cellcast CON trick , i had seen dirk 362 caps of the show so decided to check the show out for myself , i purchased my pin numbers and entered them and got the correct pin number message , The show started with a frozen BSEtream message on screen , then after a few minutes the show started and to my amazement and annoyance the show they broadcast on FV96 the encrypted show after 12am was "Paige" and "Candy" doing a 2-4-1 , the same show that they were showing for free on FV94 , there was nothing wrong with my equipment i checked every thing , the EPG said chan 96 BSXtream encrypted . I then switched to sky for around 5 minutes and watched Charlie O on Elite TV , i then returned to the freeview Xtream show (with the box still switched on ) and watched Paige and Candy for another five or six minutes on FV96 Extream before finally giving up and switching my freeview+ hard drive recorder off. So to sum it up i totally wasted a fiver and will not be so stupid again , i should have expected this sort of rip off after all it is Cellcast we are talking about .

It was the same for me,I only watched it just to see Dani and Lolly,FUCKIN WASTE OF MONEY,WASTE OF TIME,FUCKIN RIP OFF,Cellcast can go FUCK THEMSELVES,DON'T YOU EVER RIP ME OFF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!annoyed
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 17:29 by dick4dani.)
13-05-2010 17:06
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 16:44 )mr mystery Wrote:  i purchased my pin numbers and entered them and got the correct pin number message , The show started with a frozen BSEtream message on screen , then after a few minutes the show started and to my amazement and annoyance the show they broadcast on FV96 the encrypted show after 12am was "Paige" and "Candy" doing a 2-4-1 , the same show that they were showing for free on FV94 ,

It looks like it didn't switch over at midnight like it was supposed to do and carried on showing the normal Babestation show. Did you call the help number to raise the alarm? Otherwise it might have been a while before they realised anything was wrong.
13-05-2010 19:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It switched over at midnight , the BS1 girls disappeared and the screen went black for a few seconds (as it does on my freeview box , i purchased the show a couple of times a few weeks ago) the picture then came back on with a frozen BSXtream logo , after a few minutes the frozen logo disappeared and the feed from FV channel 94 was then shown , don't know how long this lasted as i was disgusted and turned off my box , i did not ring the help number as i have to be quiet in our house at that time of night , and i was in to much of a bad mood with Cellcast anyway .Also i did not know and still don't know if the show as finished , i was watching Elitetv just before 12 so don't know if any of the girls on BS said any thing about the show finishing and BABESTATION never comes on here anymore to give any info about the show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2010 20:17
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 20:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  Also i did not know and still don't know if the show as finished , i was watching Elitetv just before 12 so don't know if any of the girls on BS said any thing about the show finishing and BABESTATION never comes on here anymore to give any info about the show .

If the payment system is still in operation I assume that the channel can't have finished, even if Babestation has gone quiet about it.
13-05-2010 20:51
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(13-05-2010 19:45 )elgar1uk Wrote:  It looks like it didn't switch over at midnight like it was supposed to do and carried on showing the normal Babestation show. Did you call the help number to raise the alarm? Otherwise it might have been a while before they realised anything was wrong.

the channel was airing the normal Babestation show for around 10 minutes at the start of the evening, then the normal BS Xtreme service continued

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
14-05-2010 10:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra