babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 109 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average

BS Xtreme Screenshots (No videos permitted)

pm74 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BS Xtreme Screenshots (No videos permitted)
Wow
nice caps DirkSmile Big Grin

wish I could of got freeview for this oneSad
26-09-2011 22:52
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Whilst I may well be shot down in flames for posting this advert, I thought some of you out there may like to know . . .

Krystal Webb will be on Naked Babestation this Friday (30th)

Here's the lovely woman herself telling you (assuming this short video can stay, which given it's a blatant plug for their show I would jolly well hope so)

[Image: image-C6EE_4E8186AC.jpg]
Video Download: BSXtreme-Advert-KrystalWebb (6Mb, MegaUpload)
27-09-2011 09:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

"dirk362" i saw Krystal's Naked BS promo last night myself and posted something about it last night in her own thread , i just wonder what type of performance it will be , will it ba a Geri type show , a Lilly type show or a Amanda type of show ? .
There should be no problems with your vid , the same promo was also shown on the regular Freeview BS1 Ch 94 last night as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 12:12 by mr mystery.)
27-09-2011 11:10
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(27-09-2011 11:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  "dirk362" i saw Krystal's Naked BS promo last night myself and posted something about it last night in her own thread , i just wonder what type of performance it will be , will it ba a Geri type show , a Lilly type show or a Amanda type of show ? .
There should be no problems with your vid , the same promo was also shown on the regular Freeview BS1 Ch 94 last night as well .

I won't be to disappointed with Krystal if its a Geri type show as it is her first one to be fair and I don't recall Krystal doing a full on night show. So it's a big jump to go from tease to Naked. But nevertheless, I'm so glad that Krystal is willing to do a Naked show at least. We should see how it goes on Friday and then take it from there.

Personally I don't think I've been in as much anticipation of a girl doing a naked show then I am for Krystal......

She is one of my all time favourites. Her beauty is divine and she is aethetically perfect in my eyes. Her body is just to die for. I would kill to be with a girl as beautiful as Krystal.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
27-09-2011 13:24
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Amanda says "butt ... butt ... butt ... butt ... butt ... butt ... I wanna f**k somebody !!!"

[Image: image-7396_4E82065D.jpg][Image: image-1493_4E820605.jpg]
[Image: image-7DF9_4E820605.jpg][Image: image-4B76_4E820605.jpg]
[Image: image-EA8B_4E820605.jpg][Image: image-1EC6_4E820605.jpg]
27-09-2011 18:24
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

If fucking was an Olympic sport... then Amanda would win surely gold for Great Britain every four years......!!! The girl just seems so into what she does, and then more, if she can get away with it.... as a girl, i cant see no fakery or make believe in any of her videos or shots gracing the web or forums.... am i wrong??? I think Caty Cole (her sister i hear) would like to have been doing a similar thing, but knows she cant compete on a level playing field; so didnt bother.... love her sexy/dirty accent though...!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
27-09-2011 19:08
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(27-09-2011 19:08 )kelly1066 Wrote:  If fucking was an Olympic sport... then Amanda would win surely gold for Great Britain every four years......!!! The girl just seems so into what she does, and then more, if she can get away with it.... as a girl, i cant see no fakery or make believe in any of her videos or shots gracing the web or forums.... am i wrong??? I think Caty Cole (her sister i hear) would like to have been doing a similar thing, but knows she cant compete on a level playing field; so didnt bother.... love her sexy/dirty accent though...!!

Oh they are in different leagues...im just not sure its entirely the way you think it is...Amanda does the stuff she does because she can't keep up with Caty!!!
27-09-2011 19:21
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Those pictures make me hate her husband
27-09-2011 19:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-09-2011 19:21 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  
(27-09-2011 19:08 )kelly1066 Wrote:  If fucking was an Olympic sport... then Amanda would win surely gold for Great Britain every four years......!!! The girl just seems so into what she does, and then more, if she can get away with it.... as a girl, i cant see no fakery or make believe in any of her videos or shots gracing the web or forums.... am i wrong??? I think Caty Cole (her sister i hear) would like to have been doing a similar thing, but knows she cant compete on a level playing field; so didnt bother.... love her sexy/dirty accent though...!!

Oh they are in different leagues...im just not sure its entirely the way you think it is...Amanda does the stuff she does because she can't keep up with Caty!!!

Caty has also featured on BS Xtreme doing a solo striptrease , she didn't do anything to explicit though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 19:33 by mr mystery.)
27-09-2011 19:32
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

Looks like BS Extreme are being smart by using Amanda a lot, she's one of the best performers going today and is unbelievably sexy. As for comparing her to Caty Cole it's not really a contest Amanda wins hands down. I like Caty Cole but what she does is tame when compared to Amanda who pushes the boundaries when she's on.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
27-09-2011 19:34
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra