Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Kiran Kahn - Chat & Discussion

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Kiran Kahn - Chat & Discussion
What a master stroke from Bob this is getting the gorgeous Kiran on the show, I'm gonna have a busy day in the Caps & Vids thread Wink and how hot does she look...I have never seen anyone look so sexy after having a sip of coffee lol Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2010 12:51 by Bluearmy71.)
16-04-2010 12:50
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kiran Kahn - Chat & Discussion
She looks thrilled to be there too Wink

Thanks for the use of one of your caps Blue.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-04-2010 13:00
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(16-04-2010 13:00 )skateguy Wrote:  She looks thrilled to be there too Wink

Thanks for the use of one of your caps Blue.

LOL

Thats a case of the media player jumping back a little as I clicked save image....it happens!!!!!
16-04-2010 13:03
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Kiran Khan
(16-04-2010 00:03 )kiran khan Wrote:  well well well boys and girls i know its a bit late and most of you are already tucked in.... just got a call not long ago and i agreed to do a show for club paradiso from 11:30am until 8pm.....i havent done any day tv before so i dont really know the rules yet so the answer to all your questions at the moment is i dont know.....its only a day will see how i like it and get on with everyone and maybe you will get to see more of me.....but guys will definitley be back on sexstation as most of you have already noticed that kiran is allergic to any type of clothing i like being nacked and have no restrictions so tomorrow will be hard not to get my bad boys out......
kisses kiran khan
xx
Guys has anyone checked out Kiran on club paradiso today? Ituned in and i must say on my 40 inch lcd Kiran looked absolutely incredible.Her smile is also so infectious and although her gorgeous body was being kept under wraps the sexy outfit Kiran was wearing made her look amazing.
Kiran is without doubt one of the most beautiful babes that i have ever seen and we are so lucky that she shares her gorgeous self with us on sexstation.Big GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
16-04-2010 13:30
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Kiran has been welcomed heartily at Paradiso Towers, and I just love her.

I might even stick around today.

Happy Friday gents....

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
16-04-2010 13:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: New Babe Kiran Khan
Yeah mate, she looks greeat - even on my considerably smaller laptop. Fatastic smile, one that goes almost from ear to ear! Sh looks very comfortable there, like she's been at CP for years as opposed to a few hours.

Wonder how hard she's finding it to keep her kit on? Tongue

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2010 14:01 by Shady.)
16-04-2010 13:43
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: New Babe Kiran Khan
(16-04-2010 13:43 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Yeah mate, she looks greeat - even on my considerably smaller laptop. Fatastic smile, one that goes almost from ear to ear! Sh looks vry comfortable there, like she's been at CP for years as opposed to a few hours.

Wonder how hard she's finding it to keep her kit on? Tongue

I would imagine shady that Kiran is finding it very hard to keep that hot body under wraps considering how hot she has been in her sexstation webshows.
However lets hope that it is not too much longer until we see her unwrapping herself again on the sexstation webshow.Big GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
16-04-2010 13:52
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

hey guys
really enjoyed my first day at club paradiso today... you were all amazing not to mention the pics i got.....i will post again very soon...had buzy day in my sexy office and my bum is sore lol Wink...by the way guys bob was amazing had me in stitches especially when he forgot to turn the mic off and was gaught singing...then my top flew open my bad boys needed to breath lol but luckilly i didnt fall off the chair doing all that mad bending over..so once again thank you all for your calls txt and pics
kisses kiran khan xx
16-04-2010 21:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good signing for paradiso. glad you had a good time kiran, will you be doing nights as saw you on the sexstation webshow and you were a very filthy little minx

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2010 21:42
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

(16-04-2010 21:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very good signing for paradiso. glad you had a good time kiran, will you be doing nights as saw you on the sexstation webshow and you were a very filthy little minx

oh good shout, that would be awesome.
16-04-2010 21:47
Thread Closed