Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Kiran Kahn - Chat & Discussion

kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New Babe Kiran Khan
hey guys
well i hope you all well and enjoyed my show today at cp...keeping them bad boys in was hard work... well i was surprised to have soo many callers and most of them were on fone for such a long time until they got cut off then rang again...but did you see my bad boys got fed up being trapped and ended up bursting out on live day show lol that was hilariouse.....well put it that way i was too naughty got told off about a dozen times lol.....as for day show am hardly allowed to do anything even talking dirty.....it was very very hard but defo have to comeback on a night show.
THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEING WAITING FOR...will be live again on sexstation on sunday 8am-4pm woop woop i can get my kit off cant waitTongue
kisses
kiran khan
x
16-04-2010 21:55
Find all posts by this user
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2010 21:55 )kiran khan Wrote:  hey guys
well i hope you all well and enjoyed my show today at cp...keeping them bad boys in was hard work... well i was surprised to have soo many callers and most of them were on fone for such a long time until they got cut off then rang again...but did you see my bad boys got fed up being trapped and ended up bursting out on live day show lol that was hilariouse.....well put it that way i was too naughty got told off about a dozen times lol.....as for day show am hardly allowed to do anything even talking dirty.....it was very very hard but defo have to comeback on a night show.
THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEING WAITING FOR...will be live again on sexstation on sunday 8am-4pm woop woop i can get my kit off cant waitTongue
kisses
kiran khan
x
Im not surprised to hear that you found it difficult to keep those bad boys under wraps as the top you were wearing was quite tight Kiran.The outfit was very sexy and im not surprised about the large number of calls you had such is your popularity.
Thanks for posting again to let us know about your sunday show on sexstation.Your regular input on the forum is always greatly appreciated.TongueTongue

Victoria Concordia Crescit
16-04-2010 22:05
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(16-04-2010 21:55 )kiran khan Wrote:  hey guys
kisses
kiran khan
x

NO WAY! I missed the puppies escaping?? laugh I thought you might get told off - there's just no taming you girl!! You should check this thread out too for some caps you probably weren't expecting, but are very nice all the same Tongue

Looks like you had a great audience today and the phones were busy, so Bob P will have you back on daytime if you can keep that lush bod of yours covered up. Of course I think you'll find we prefer you in the raw and spouting filth Tongue

Looking forward to Sunday x x

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

16-04-2010 22:14
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes shady i like you missed that vital moment on Kirans cp debut.If anyone has any material of said incident would they mind posting it on the forum please.TongueTongue

Victoria Concordia Crescit
16-04-2010 22:23
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kiran Kahn - Chat & Discussion
hey guys it was soo much fun...but for a dirty filthy little minx i defo want to do nights show to avoid my bad boys escaping out my top on a day live tv lol....as for next show i really dont know yet...will kepp you guys posted xx
16-04-2010 22:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

it feels wrong watching you on day shows, its like a trapped tiger in a cage type of synopis.

you belong on the night time shows miss khan
16-04-2010 23:00
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Hmmm I don't know, I kind of liked the idea of Kiran's Sex Station side just waiting to leap out at any moment Tongue

16-04-2010 23:07
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(16-04-2010 13:40 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Kiran has been welcomed heartily at Paradiso Towers, and I just love her.

I might even stick around today.

Happy Friday gents....

Bob

Bob sir,

An inspired choice of babe if I may say so. What about getting Kiran back for a night shift with the lovely Ashleigh though? Wink I can see that being the show of the year!!

Of course, it could all be part of my ongoing plan to decisively corrupt Ashleigh beyond all redemption bladewave

Mwah ha ha ha ha (Bond villain laugh)

16-04-2010 23:14
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(16-04-2010 22:23 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Yes shady i like you missed that vital moment on Kirans cp debut.If anyone has any material of said incident would they mind posting it on the forum please.TongueTongue

Im just going back through the 8 and 1/2 hours recording to find it ;( Smile

Blimey i found the pussy slip but missed a bloody tit slip.. whats wrong with me ..hahahaha!!!! eek Wink

Of course it would be helpfull if i knew what hour it happened!! Never mind a slow 6-12 speed search.

Thought i had it then... But just an aver exposed bit of bra, and Kiran thought so too... oh well another 8 hrs left!!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 22:20 by Firebird.)
17-04-2010 22:20
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(17-04-2010 21:58 )Hester Wrote:  ...beats the shit out of the Antiques Roadshow.

Damn tootin'! Although if Kiran fancies giving a tallboy a quick appraisal...Tongue

17-04-2010 22:34
Thread Closed