Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Layla "Lush" Brown - Chat & Discussion

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: Layla "Lush" Brown Chat & Discussion
Well I read a few mins ago that Layla is now defo working on her Birthday this Thursday 17/06/10, I was unsure so as yet have not sent her a card in, so I have to hope that sending it tomorrow will be time enough ( please post office its going first class lol) I am also sending it on the presumption that to send the daytime girls something is the same P.O Box address as the night girls......time will tell!

I just thought some other members may like this address also so here it is....

Send Girls Name, Sport TV, P.O Box 177, HP5 1FL

So obviously mine will read...

Layla Brown, Sport TV, P.O Box 177, HP5 1FL

Hope that helps those who wish to send anyone anything.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 23:46 by Bluearmy71.)
15-06-2010 23:19
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

(15-06-2010 23:19 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Well I read a few mins ago that Layla is now defo working on her Birthday this Thursday 17/06/10, I was unsure so as yet have not sent her a card in, so I have to hope that sending it tomorrow will be time enough ( please post office its going first class lol) I am also sending it on the presumption that to send the daytime girls something is the same P.O Box address as the night girls......time will tell!

I just thought some other members may like this address also so here it is....

Send Girls Name, Sport TV, P.O Box 177, HP5 1FL

So obviously mine will read...

Layla Brown, Sport TV, P.O Box 177, HP5 1FL

Hope that helps those who wish to send anyone anything.

Now you tell us.
Mine won't get there by tomorrow.

How about you sticking in a fiver for LAYLA to get herself a drink on me. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
16-06-2010 07:40
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL
17-06-2010 09:42
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Thought I'd use my 4000th post to wish you a Happy Birthday (again) - I hope you feel honoured Wink Have a great day gorgeous and many many more. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
17-06-2010 11:30
laylabrown Offline
Junior Poster

heya guys i had the best birthday ever! i got everythink i wanted and more. all those special people around me, from my house, to nando's, to my friends club, house party! and i was so drunk hehe, bluearmy will upload some pics for you guys. love yazz. thankyou for all your messages xx

EVIL ALWAYS SEEMS TO OVERCOME GOOD! BUT IN THE END ALL WILL COME TO LIGHT! AMEN X
18-06-2010 17:53
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

As Layla stated above that I would do, I have uploaded some pics for you all to browse, I placed them in Layla's birthday thread in the personal announcements section Smile

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid549320
19-06-2010 18:04
laylabrown Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Layla "Lush" Brown - Caps & Vids
link to my facebook xx layla brown & email address:-lush_layla@live.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67...bbb0f4aacd

EVIL ALWAYS SEEMS TO OVERCOME GOOD! BUT IN THE END ALL WILL COME TO LIGHT! AMEN X
20-06-2010 14:27
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

A belated happy Birthday for last week Layla - hope you had a good one! Heart Big Grin How was the party bus?

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

20-06-2010 14:42
laylabrown Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2010 14:42 )Shady Cee Wrote:  A belated happy Birthday for last week Layla - hope you had a good one! Heart Big Grin How was the party bus?

ohhhh baby that plan failed instead my syco ex boyfriend gave me a great present!! Sad i think i should start to date men my own age lol!! but me and my stubborn moto of i don't like people my own age is in the way Cool

but my birthday day was great Big Grin my friend picked me up from work i fell asleep in the car and woke up in birmingham with the roof off hehe, i peeped under my coat and thought i was in spain 4 a sec.

when i got home i danced around in my knickers and bra opening my presents and opening my cards awwww it was lovely got everythink i wanted and more.... all the right people around me! xx Heart

then i went to nandoz and met up with a few extra people i couldn't wait for everyone to finish work! had some yummy chicken lemon & herb because im not brave to have peri peri hot sauce ha!! and i was secretly sneaking GLEN into my coke glass (my vodka) haven't drank in ages. so it got to my head quite quickly lol Big GrinlaughTongue

i stood up and started posing and takin pics nearly striping down to my bikini everyone was looking at me like Surprised i was like oooops hehe but still continued. xx

we then went to my friends club where i had access to free drinks, dancing on the bar, the poles, the guys Tongue (only joking :rolleyesSmile it was great! so much alcohol, pictures,fun,laughs.

and i kept finding money in my lovely lady lumps which was great!! thankyou baby x hehe!! xx Heart

it hasn't finished yet went out lastnight saw lil wayne & jon p!! didn't even know who they was at first lol. but we was both in v.i.p together.

and i'm going to a lovely club tonight to finish my weekend nicely xx

ill try get some more photo's uploaded xx Tongue

20-06-2010 15:09
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(20-06-2010 15:09 )laylabrown Wrote:  ohhhh baby that plan failed instead my syco ex boyfriend gave me a great present!! Sad i think i should start to date men my own age lol!! but me and my stubborn moto of i don't like people my own age is in the way Cool

but my birthday day was great Big Grin my friend picked me up from work i fell asleep in the car and woke up in birmingham with the roof off hehe, i peeped under my coat and thought i was in spain 4 a sec.

when i got home i danced around in my knickers and bra opening my presents and opening my cards awwww it was lovely got everythink i wanted and more.... all the right people around me! xx Heart

then i went to nandoz and met up with a few extra people i couldn't wait for everyone to finish work! had some yummy chicken lemon & herb because im not brave to have peri peri hot sauce ha!! and i was secretly sneaking GLEN into my coke glass (my vodka) haven't drank in ages. so it got to my head quite quickly lol Big GrinlaughTongue

i stood up and started posing and takin pics nearly striping down to my bikini everyone was looking at me like Surprised i was like oooops hehe but still continued. xx

we then went to my friends club where i had access to free drinks, dancing on the bar, the poles, the guys Tongue (only joking :rolleyesSmile it was great! so much alcohol, pictures,fun,laughs.

and i kept finding money in my lovely lady lumps which was great!! thankyou baby x hehe!! xx Heart

it hasn't finished yet went out lastnight saw lil wayne & jon p!! didn't even know who they was at first lol. but we was both in v.i.p together.

and i'm going to a lovely club tonight to finish my weekend nicely xx

ill try get some more photo's uploaded xx Tongue

Sorry to hear the ex bolloxed plan A, but sounds like you more than made up for it anyway Layla! So, stripping off and vodka pretty much covers most of last week then laugh You're a hoot woman - totally bonkers mad!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

20-06-2010 15:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV