gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Missing rep

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Missing rep
Rep means fuck all anyway, you can look at some people's and the only reason they've got rep is cause they've repped somebody else, Most users seem to rep others to get rep back

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2012 18:25 by gazfc.)
15-01-2012 18:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(15-01-2012 18:24 )gazfc Wrote:  Rep means fuck all anyway, you can look at some people's and the only reason they've got rep is cause they've repped somebody else, Most users seem to rep others to get rep back

And in some cases, users have multiple reps from the same person with several different accounts. Indeed, one of the former multiple account holders on here used some of his accounts to rep himself bladewave

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
15-01-2012 18:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-01-2012 18:24 )gazfc Wrote:  Rep means fuck all anyway, you can look at some people's and the only reason they've got rep is cause they've repped somebody else, Most users seem to rep others to get rep back

And in some cases delete the rep they gave someone if they don't get 1 back , hence 1 of the causers of missing reps .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-01-2012 19:17
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I'm not aware of any guidelines existing on the Forum concerning reps.So left to individual interpretation it's meaningless.Maybe some rep back out of courtesy.A -rep will almost always -rep back.I chose to +rep a -rep & confused them into cancelling it

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-01-2012 21:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

well it would seem I've been gullible to enough to fall into this trap. I always understood if you liked a post by a paticular person enough you repped them for it.

But it would seem like anything else, it been exploted into a cliche club. you rep me and I'll rep you.

Sorry Admin but your intentions were fine but the results are corupt. You might as well just scrap the whole rep system, as it means nothing in regards contributions to the forum, or help given.

My last rep is an example. he didn't rep me for any post I'd made, just because I'd repped him. Total farse.

Scrap the whole system. As it is never going to work as you intended.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 01:55 by aceman65.)
16-01-2012 01:48
seth Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2012 19:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  

And in some cases delete the rep they gave someone if they don't get 1 back , hence 1 of the causers of missing reps .

And in some cases rep a model who appears here just because they fancy her.
18-01-2012 18:57
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-01-2012 18:57 )seth Wrote:  And in some cases rep a model who appears here just because they fancy her.

Or "girls" who get rep simply for having a pink username.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-01-2012 19:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Personally speaking I rep all the models on this forum, take away the models and we have no show, another reason I rep the models is only they have the vital inside information on the shows that we don't and a lot of them will happily share it with us. I've had a couple of negative reps given to me without naming names Big Grin which I ofcourse returned with pleasure but that's part and parcel of being on this forum, not everybody thinks the same way and your not exactly everybody's cup on tea, we have a lot of personalty clashs and I think if I'm being honest here this forum has a certain amount of members who will stick together, myself included and with them you consider them to be your allies so to speak Cool
18-01-2012 19:51
seth Offline
Master Poster

(18-01-2012 19:28 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 18:57 )seth Wrote:  And in some cases rep a model who appears here just because they fancy her.

Or "girls" who get rep simply for having a pink username.

And turn out to really be men.
18-01-2012 20:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

On the subject of giving out negative reps this is something I personally don't do unless somebody else has done it to me then they'll get one back in return, I've got 2 against me for no justifiable reason. Even when somebody has pissed me off badly I will allways choose to resolve the issue on an open forum or private message rather than resorting to dirty underhand tactics, giving out negative reps should only be reserved for extreme circumstances as it really achieves nothing other than trying to kick another forum member down. In my opinion I think we should only be allowed to give out positive reps and if we for some reason or another no longer think the forum member is still deserving of the rep we gave them then just simply go back in and delete the rating. That's only my view because personally speaking giving out negative reps to a fellow member can really cause a lot of tension on the forum and all it achieves is making enemys which otherwise could have been avoided bladewave
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 20:29 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2012 16:42

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles