gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Missing rep

terence Offline

RE: Missing rep
(19-01-2012 19:52 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  I have no negative reps against me.

You want to know why?

It is because I am brilliant. I have taken survey of one on this issue and the result came back that I am brilliant.

I'm upset for you mere mortals battling amongst yourselves about your worth.

Did I mention I'm brilliant. Big Grin

no neg reps? are you sure?!Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 20:09 by terence.)
19-01-2012 20:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(19-01-2012 20:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Very valid point munch, and this now opens up another debate, to thank or not to thank (please nobody start up another thread on that next) Big Laugh generally speaking the thumb rule is you thank another poster if he has thanked you for your post, out of courtesy more than anything, mind you it can piss you off if you've just constructed what you thought to be a great post and to not get thanked once, whilst somebody else simply post's LOL and a smiley face and get's about 10 thanks. But interesting point on reputation could be based also on the number of thanks you get, much to ponder over. Oh and PS Gaz if I'm such a lousy poster how come I was nominated for 2 awards at the end of last year, with them being, most entertaining poster of the year and best broadcasting writer of the year, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, how many were you up for, a big fat 0 (unless spammer of the year was one of the catagories) Big Laugh it say's it all Cool

Did you win any of those awards? haha that would be a no!!! I mean an award for best broadcasting writer, should'nt that have been, biggest moaner of the year and as for most entertaining poster of the year, well that says alot more about the standard of posters on this board more than anything

How would i be up for spammer of the year award?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 20:41 by gazfc.)
19-01-2012 20:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(19-01-2012 20:08 )terence Wrote:  no neg reps? are you sure?!Big Grin

When I say no negative reps I mean from serious people not no marks like you and Chilly. Wink

Noone of any stature takes you two seriously.
19-01-2012 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles