babestation xtra

Poll: Would a live element in Babestation Xtreme make you more likely to watch?
This poll is closed.
Yes I would be more likely to watch 80.34% 237 80.34%
A live element would make no difference 10.85% 32 10.85%
No I would be less likely to watch 3.39% 10 3.39%
I'm too apathetic to cast a vote 5.42% 16 5.42%
Total 295 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 153 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

Babestation Xtreme live broadcast?

MrRude Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Xtreme live broadcast?
very true...totally agree with you.

However,
with a live broadcast featuring explicit nudity the chances of something taking place even accidentally that could upset those fuckwits at Ofcom would leave you walking a bit of a tightrope...you could be sure they would be monitoring it every night as well just waiting for their chance to find something wrong.

the slightest little touch in even a remotely interesting place would probably lead to all kinds of aggravation for cellcast.

it could be a minefield i'd suspect.

still,...i live in hope

Cheers,

MrRude
22-04-2010 17:49
Find all posts by this user
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2010 17:49 )MrRude Wrote:  with a live broadcast featuring explicit nudity the chances of something taking place even accidentally that could upset those fuckwits at Ofcom would leave you walking a bit of a tightrope...you could be sure they would be monitoring it every night as well just waiting for their chance to find something wrong.

the slightest little touch in even a remotely interesting place would probably lead to all kinds of aggravation for cellcast.

This is not true! There's no rule against explicit nudity and no rule against touching either. Otherwise TVX would not be able to broadcast.

Nobody would be walking a tightrope unless they got close to penetration or other clearly prohibited acts.
22-04-2010 19:43
MrRude Offline
Junior Poster

err...no...thats exactly what i said in my previous post..

explicit nudity is allowed ...explicit sex acts are not.

Cheers,

MrRude
22-04-2010 21:24
avavone Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-04-2010 21:24 )MrRude Wrote:  err...no...thats exactly what i said in my previous post..

explicit nudity is allowed ...explicit sex acts are not.

So that's quite clear. So why did you say there was a tightrope then?
23-04-2010 11:52
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2010 11:52 )avavone Wrote:  So that's quite clear. So why did you say there was a tightrope then?

I think MrRude now accepts that showing explicit nudity does not involve walking a tightrope.
23-04-2010 18:22
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Fully agree Hexit, the general consensus seems to be just the same, but with the offending bits exposed. ( they might offend OFCOM, but I rather like them! ) In another thread, Mr Bluearmy highlighted the current trend for more and more graphics on screen, obscuring our view of the babes. How about combining these two ideas?

Babe gets naked on BS (or Elite for that matter) and cavorts sideways on to camera, as usual. Eventually when she faces the camera, instead of covering her bits with one of either hand, black gaffer tape, kitchen foil, sheet, pillow or butterfly, a graphic flies onto screen consisting of a black circle and covers her modesty. The graphic could have writing on it saying something like "Wanna see more? Go to Babestation.co.uk"

On the website of course there would be no graphic covering her bits.

Presumably OFCOM couldn't complain as the graphic would probably cover more than the kitchen foil etc.

Viewers would be happy as they get to see their fave babe fully naked.

BS or Elite are happy cos their websites get more hits, so potentially more members, and those guys who like to see their faves naked when they phone them are encouraged to make more calls.

Sounds like a win-win-win situation to me, but I know next to nothing about this industry, so welcome comments from those of you who clearly know a great deal more than me.

Obviously it would require a bit of training for the girls and cameramen to avoid possibly very expensive slips, and I am available to supervise this training for a fee, say, of £50. It can't be any more than £50 though cos that's all I can afford! Bounce
23-04-2010 18:51
MrRude Offline
Junior Poster

you obviously still ain't getting my point

obviously as i myself said a couple of post back before you even mentioned it...nudity aint a problem.

the tightrope...the moment a pussy gets touched for example...technically masturbation etc..because believe me never will a programme have been so closely scrutinised.

i do think i know the difference having worked in the adult video business for nearly 8 years this year.

nevermind

MrRude
23-04-2010 22:48
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation's usual (core) audience is for live TV. It seems natural to me that all Babestation channels should offer Live TV.
25-04-2010 13:12
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

(25-04-2010 13:12 )straw man Wrote:  Babestation's usual (core) audience is for live TV. It seems natural to me that all Babestation channels should offer Live TV.

Or at least a live presenter.
29-04-2010 10:25
space watson Offline
Junior Poster

(29-04-2010 10:25 )pounder Wrote:  Or at least a live presenter.

A couple of live naked presenters would be good.
06-05-2010 11:11
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra