Someone Else
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread

datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

RE: The New Chat Back 960 Discussion Thread
Well I'm calling it quits for the night, Cheers for the reaction on camera Big Grin night all...

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
23-12-2008 03:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

gota say you guys seem easily pleased. understandable if you have been waiting a couple of months to see roxy go topless, but take a step back lads, last nights show was stagnent and apart from the very brief suggestive pose was an utter wase of effort on both her part and mine for watching...

sadly it looks like this is all this show is gona offer, a very similar experiance to party girls which is a tame version of babestation. nothing new here im afraid...

over in another forum a show like this was raved about for a couple of weeks until the callers stoped calling, it turned out that some of the girls had way to much say in how the show was run, with some refusing to give the callers what they wanted. they were contracted to do topless and nude. but it got to the point that some girls would just hang up on callers and the girls that went all out ended up feeling that they were making all the money while the others were just being lazy, which bread resentment.
not only that the caller had no idea about what he could and couldnt talk about, was it a dating show?, a sexchat show?, an erotic novelty?....

so what happend well after a couple of weeks the girls just sat around doing nothing talking to the cameraman while giving the viewer no reason to call, they would sit about looking bored not chasing the calls, no little shout outs to encourage callers and in the end the show was lucky to get 1 call per hour somtimes they got maybe 3 calls the whole show. this is what i saw roxy being guilty of last night, 10 minutes between 2 calls and not 1s in that time did she chase a call.

oh and the show on the other forum was REDLIPS (a german show of a similar style) that show nolonger braudcasts. the producers went away and came back with a new format, fired all the girls and relaunched as pointx seemingly they now make good proffits.

oh and b4 i get the backlash, im not saying that they should just remake sexstation or babestation although they are market leaders, just give the callers a propper noholds bared show (within the rules ofcoarse), getting more girls like april would be a good step forward for the night show. while the girls who arnt as flamboyant let's say, should do the day show, roxy falling into the latter(yes she can tease but she does it better dressed). if they dont sort this then the show will fall flat and no1 here wants to see that.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-12-2008 07:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Hexit have to agree mate,watched a few minutes of lastnight and the lack of the usual post count in this thread says it all. As it stands this channel is being carried by 1 girl and that doesnt say much for the future of the channel. April is stunning and sexy no question but i suspect a call from the big channels should come her way as the channel wont survive with 1 girl carrying the latenight
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2008 10:46 by BelfastBadBoy.)
23-12-2008 10:46
Dreamlander Offline

Have to agree.No April,No show! What is strange is that Roxy/Vanessa was brilliant on Hotel Voyeur but seems restrained to the point of almost being a test card now! Albeit a very beautiful test card,she needs to move about a lot more like April does.This thread stalls badly when April is not on screen and there must be some correlation between that and the volume of calls received to the channel.

Dreamlander

I watched Point X last night now they have better picture quality and it is very good,if you like Aliyah,and is the most explicit of the European freeview channels
23-12-2008 13:50
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Yeah i dont think Hexit or myself is saying anything bad about the girls as we all know they are great looking girls on the channel but 1 girl carrying the channel and having so many posts spoke off her isnt going to keep the channel afloat.

Dreamlander how do i watch this point X you speak off?
23-12-2008 17:45
Dreamlander Offline

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yeah i dont think Hexit or myself is saying anything bad about the girls as we all know they are great looking girls on the channel but 1 girl carrying the channel and having so many posts spoke off her isnt going to keep the channel afloat.

Dreamlander how do i watch this point X you speak off?

It's on Astra 19.2E a freeview channel from Germany.I have a monobloc LNB dish pointing to Hotbird 13E and Astra 19.2E ,Eurotic Tv is on there also and Rednight TV is live twice a week.Point X is live every night and for the time being has the most 'naked legs apart' moments lol!! It is by no means hardcore,but it's all girl stuff and knickers are frequently removed! You should check out the SexySat-TV website/forum for videos and info. It is run by a guy called Mauro who doesn't miss a thing that's broadcast on any adult Euro channel!

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2008 20:48 by Dreamlander.)
23-12-2008 20:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep im a member there 2 and is how i found this forum...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-01-2009 12:46
MrGreen_187 Offline

Jessica. End of (imho)
31-01-2009 04:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV