cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Kimmy Haze

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Kimmy Haze on the day show!
(05-06-2010 11:11 )Kimmy Haze Wrote:  Hey guys!

Thought I would introduce myself as you dont seem to know me as well as the night time viewers!

I will be gracing the bed on the dayshow tomorrow (sunday 06/06), you better be ready for a whole day of adventures with me and it wont be in the basic boring underwear either!laugh

Dont forget to come and introduce yourselves as I really want to get to know you guys too.
xx

Sorry, Kimmy, I can't put a face to that name, but I'm sure it's a very pretty one. I'm already excited by what you say, but Ava is currently Queen of Club Paradiso days - let's see you give her a run for her money. And if you missed here performances, then may I suggest you check out her thread so you know what you're up againsts Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 17:43 by StanTheMan.)
05-06-2010 17:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

05-06-2010 17:45
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 17:43 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

Thought I would introduce myself as you dont seem to know me as well as the night time viewers!

I will be gracing the bed on the dayshow tomorrow (sunday 06/06), you better be ready for a whole day of adventures with me and it wont be in the basic boring underwear either!laugh

Dont forget to come and introduce yourselves as I really want to get to know you guys too.
xx

Sorry, Kimmy, I can't put a face to that name, but I'm sure it's a very pretty one. I'm already excited by what you say, but Ava is currently Queen of Club Paradiso days - let's see you give her a run for her money. And if you missed here performances, then may I suggest you check out her thread so you know what you're up againsts Big Grin

i think kimmy must've checked out Ava's shows and then sum Surprised fuck me this girl is on fire todayeek
06-06-2010 13:27
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

she is absolutly amazing Big Grin Big Grin best daytime performer today !
06-06-2010 13:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Great performance from Kimmy so far today. Credit where it's due, as Club Paradiso have been putting on some seriously hot daytime shows recently. Fingers crossed that it continues. Cool
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 20:56 by Chilly.)
06-06-2010 13:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

kimmy is very hot today. making a dull sunday fly by

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2010 13:58
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2010 13:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kimmy is very hot today. making a dull sunday fly by
Yes i have to agree with you there rammy.Kimmy was really looking very nice today and i really love that infectious smile that kimmy has it really makes me happy when i see that smile.
While i will admit that im not the biggest fan of smaller framed girls i would make an exception for the horny little kimmy every time and i also loved that last outfit she had on today when i was watching in the last two hours or so of kimmys show.
Thanks kimmy for your great little show today you really are a top little babe and hopefully youll be back on screen for us again really soon.TongueTongueHeartHeart

Victoria Concordia Crescit
06-06-2010 20:52
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

The first couple of hours in that amazing dress was some of the best daytime viewing I've seen in a long time.Unbelievable.

Freek on a leash
06-06-2010 21:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-06-2010 13:27 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(05-06-2010 17:43 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

xx

i think kimmy must've checked out Ava's shows and then sum Surprised fuck me this girl is on fire todayeek

Mmm, perhaps I missed something. Firstly, Kimmy said she wouldn't be wearing the 'basic boring underwear', but the black bra and pantie set she had on during her first stint looked about as basic as underwear comes in my opinion. When she came back after her first break, she was wearing a white all-in-one that offered absolutley zero chance of any slip-ups or flashes??

I had to leave the flat at about 16:50, so to be fair I don't know what went on after this (I have recorded it, just in case) but what I did see still had some way to go to beat Ava's recent performances.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 21:41 by StanTheMan.)
06-06-2010 21:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-06-2010 21:39 )killyourself Wrote:  The first couple of hours in that amazing dress was some of the best daytime viewing I've seen in a long time.Unbelievable.

I'm beginning to wonder if her show started earlier than I thought. Are you talking about the overlong cardigan thing she was wearing that kept slipping off the shoulders?

She started her show at about 12:30, right??
06-06-2010 22:04

gemma hiles