Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion

Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

RE: Dionne Mendez
(23-04-2010 23:08 )muttley Wrote:  BodyCool

I'm not disputing that. But when some girls 'flash their eyes at you' it can come across as they are a bit deranged. I'm not having a go at anyone, I think it just comes with experience. Oh God, now I'm digging a hole. You know what I mean. In Dionne's case it can stop you in your tracks ...... even when you are posting.
23-04-2010 23:22
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(23-04-2010 23:22 )CaptainVimes Wrote:  
(23-04-2010 23:08 )muttley Wrote:  BodyCool

I'm not disputing that. But when some girls 'flash their eyes at you' it can come across as they are a bit deranged. I'm not having a go at anyone, I think it just comes with experience. Oh God, now I'm digging a hole. You know what I mean. In Dionne's case it can stop you in your tracks ...... even when you are posting.

I agree Cap'n...There are a few girls who i could literally just watch close ups of there faces and be totally into it as much as if they were writhing on the bed naked. I have said it before but Dionne is one of those girls other examples for me are Danica and Megan.
23-04-2010 23:28
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I think bangbabes will suit her better than elite there are lots of ex babestation girls there so she knows them

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
23-04-2010 23:34
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Also long night as gaming servers are broken, and I'm on last smoke
so Dionne is hot so don't knock hereek

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
23-04-2010 23:45
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

We need girls like Tori to get their hands on Dionne, and give her a proper Bangbabes welcome!

Now Dionne is on Bangbabes she will realise it's a completly different evironment to Babestation, i hope she adapts to it well, and hopefully her performance will improve to the level of the other Bangbabes girls.

Good signing for Bangbabes, let's hope this move will bring out the best in her!

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2010 23:52 by Josh187.)
23-04-2010 23:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne is having a good bb debut tonight and right now is looking glorious in green complete with a nice pair of boots on. think because bb has lots of ex bs babes. dionne will be happier at bangbabes and hopefully last a lot lobger than when she was at elite

cant wait to see the double act of donna duke and dionne back together

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2010 00:06
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(24-04-2010 00:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dionne is having a good bb debut tonight and right now is looking glorious in green complete with a nice pair of boots on. think because bb has lots of ex bs babes. dionne will be happier at bangbabes and hopefully last a lot lobger than when she was at elite

cant wait to see the double act of donna duke and dionne back together

I agree and the main thing is she looks like she is having fun something for me she only looked like on a few occasions on elite

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
24-04-2010 00:15
skillman Offline
Senior Poster

holy cow, Dionne is putting in the best performances since she was last on Elite. I love it when she doesnt have to wear two layers of undercrackers, u can see a outline of an intimate peircing she has. Never noticed it before, has anyone else?
24-04-2010 00:37
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Great to see Dionne back on our screens. I hope she gets lots more airtime than with BS. She is totally gorgeous with, I think, THE sexiest eyes, the most kissable lips and an incredible body. Totally love her boobs and hard erect nipples. Dionne has just about everything I'd want in a woman, physically speaking, and is amazingly sexxxy too (especially in stockings & high heeled boots). HeartHeartHeart

If she gets involved in 2-4-1's I think I may suffer a sensory overload, lol. Big Laugh

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
24-04-2010 03:44
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Dionne
Dionne is a great signing for bangbabes bs lost another top babe if bs carry on loseing their top babes they will go down the pain
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 07:38 by rogerthedoger.)
24-04-2010 07:31
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles