babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Away
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
So this is finally the end ? Really,we've seen endless comebacks over the years.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-02-2012 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I believe so!
22-02-2012 22:24
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

It won't please me. But the end was inevitable - especially as I saw one of their most established presenters make an appearance elsewhere today.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
24-02-2012 19:26
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

was her second appearance today elsewhere. Just glad the day shows dropped the lingerie stuff as that was what put me off those other shows.
24-02-2012 21:50
BabesFromTV Offline
Cam Kings!

Hey!

Since The Chat went off air we've kept pretty close to Bambi, who ran the show. She still keeps in touch with her fans on Facebook and she wanted a way to get back online and to chat to them.

Although we may not be able to offer proper phone chat for this anymore, one thing we thought we could try is a webcam show on our BabesFromTV website.

So we're running a bit of an experiment this weekend, Saturday 15th December at 6pm. If you're a fan of Bambi or The Chat and want to go for a bit of a catch up, Bambi will be online in a Group Chat from 6pm.

It will obviously work differently from phoning in. To get involved you need to go to http://www.babesfromtv.com and create an account, then top up some credits. When you see Bambi online on Saturday, click on the "GROUP" button and you'll be able to get in and have a laugh with our lass!

Although the site is usually babe-show orientated, bear in mind that this will be strictly a chat show, the sort of thing you guys would've been used to when watching The Chat.

Check out her cam profile: http://cams.babesfromtv.com/cgi-bin/perf...i/bambicam

I saw the lady herself last night to go through how it will all work and she's really keen to get in touch with a few of the old fans of The Chat, so hope to see you there!

BabesFromTV - The new webcam service featuring babe show babes!
Visit www.babesfromtv.com to sign up today!

Follow us on Twitter! - Like our page on Facebook!
13-12-2012 11:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
love4lucilou Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well that's just disappointed me. Myself and a few others who used to watch The Chat were really excited about this happening, but if it's happening via "group chat" where we have to pay just to watch, then those people are going to miss out seeing Bambi as they can't afford it, especially with it being so close to christmas.

I was just thinking, maybe the "free chat" option would work better, where we don't have to pay, and just have Bambi one side and be able to type messages to her on the other. I know she wants as many people as possible to be involved and by doing it this way, caters for a wider audience and not only do we get to catch up with her, she gets to do the same to us.

Maybe a "group chat" option might be better being done AFTER the one on Saturday. Using Saturdays as a way of seeing how popular it's going to be. Bambi said on facebook herself that it was going to be a "one off". Not sure if that's still the case or planning more in future, but if it is, again, people won't be happy they've had to miss out. Also, if it's only going to be "chat show based" as you say "free chat" would be better as it would show those who are maybe expecting something more that isn't the case and help filter them out"

That's just my thoughts on the matter. Obviously I can't make you change your mind, but just felt you should know a lot of people won't be happy they're having to miss out.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2012 18:54 by love4lucilou.)
13-12-2012 17:40
mido Offline
Happy Man

^^ From what I remember of "the chat" it was either 2 girls talking to each other about having their hair done or what they did when they were watching telly the night before, or half a conversation while they were on the phone to the regular caller who called to talk about tomatoes or something. I assume the concept was meant to be the same, this was not worth watching when it was free so i cant say i blame you for not paying premium rate cam sites for it
17-12-2012 22:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV