babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
It seems The Chat, at least under that name is gone. Meetings about what will happen to the channel in terms of whether it will be rebranded with a different format and therefore a different name will be decided when Bambi comes back from holiday.
06-06-2011 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2011 23:01 )mikedafc Wrote:  It seems The Chat, at least under that name is gone. Meetings about what will happen to the channel in terms of whether it will be rebranded with a different format and therefore a different name will be decided when Bambi comes back from holiday.

Hi mikedafc, Before I start let me say that I was a very strong supporter of "The Chat" and I do hope it wins itself a reprieve and once again appears on the box. perhaps it will make it's return in the guise of a rebranded version and that all our girls came back with it and with Bambi as it's producer but I hope this time she appoints an assistant. I'm not inferring that Bambi is not up to the job but what I am saying even she can't do everything and be everywhere at the same time. I did mention this to Bambi months ago but she said she didn't need an a assistant, words where said, in the end I apologised explained I was only thinking of the Chat.
Personally I think as the producer she does far to much for one person especally when there isn't a Mr about now either. CoolWink.
09-06-2011 14:41
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

I think this man is right Bams can't do everything, but on the other hand maybe she has to as it takes up too much time and no other girl wants to help. When you have girls who's main job is not presenting but wanting to make a go in pop and being famous (which will never happen) they see this as pin money and not thier real job. While I like the show is their hearts still in it and if new girls come in it will be a load of girls from other shows and they will be working for any show that'll have them and I think we are worth more than that as I would reather see the show end and be no more, if that's the case. I must admit it is not as good as when it first started but i'm sad to say this but it's time for it to go!Sad eek

(09-06-2011 14:41 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  Hi mikedafc, Before I start let me say that I was a very strong supporter of "The Chat" and I do hope it wins itself a reprieve and once again appears on the box. perhaps it will make it's return in the guise of a rebranded version and that all our girls came back with it and with Bambi as it's producer but I hope this time she appoints an assistant. I'm not inferring that Bambi is not up to the job but what I am saying even she can't do everything and be everywhere at the same time. I did mention this to Bambi months ago but she said she didn't need an a assistant, words where said, in the end I apologised explained I was only thinking of the Chat.
Personally I think as the producer she does far to much for one person especally when there isn't a Mr about now either. CoolWink.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 17:17 by madhatter13.)
09-06-2011 17:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Given the shoestring budget The Chat has always ran on compared to Cellcast's other channels even if Bambi wanted to have appointed someone she didn't have the budget for it.

Charlie as her most trusted presenter took some responibility before when Bambi was away but with the uncertainty that has hung over the channel since the end of last year, she gave up that responsibility.

(09-06-2011 14:41 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  
(06-06-2011 23:01 )mikedafc Wrote:  It seems The Chat, at least under that name is gone. Meetings about what will happen to the channel in terms of whether it will be rebranded with a different format and therefore a different name will be decided when Bambi comes back from holiday.

Hi mikedafc, Before I start let me say that I was a very strong supporter of "The Chat" and I do hope it wins itself a reprieve and once again appears on the box. perhaps it will make it's return in the guise of a rebranded version and that all our girls came back with it and with Bambi as it's producer but I hope this time she appoints an assistant. I'm not inferring that Bambi is not up to the job but what I am saying even she can't do everything and be everywhere at the same time. I did mention this to Bambi months ago but she said she didn't need an a assistant, words where said, in the end I apologised explained I was only thinking of the Chat.
09-06-2011 17:21
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(09-06-2011 17:21 )mikedafc Wrote:  Given the shoestring budget The Chat has always ran on compared to Cellcast's other channels even if Bambi wanted to have appointed someone she didn't have the budget for it.

Charlie as her most trusted presenter took some responibility before when Bambi was away but with the uncertainty that has hung over the channel since the end of last year, she gave up that responsibility.

Many thanks mikedafc, Smile I honestly didn't know about the shoestring budget, wish bambi had told me at the time when we had words.
Cheers.WinkCool.
09-06-2011 21:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

With all this uncertainty surrounding the show, it must worry the girls. For the limited budget it works under, it has done well to remain, especially surrounded by so many other, more high profile babe channels.

For me its different to the others, and thats all the more reason for it to stay. A lot does depend on which girls return, and how much rebranding it undergoes. I hope they don't change too much which puts people off it. Lets just get it back first then see who will be on and what it will look like.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
09-06-2011 21:39
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Gilly u wasn't to know but just remember this the calls are monitered for the girls safty so even on the telephone they can't say too much about what the owners do or even buget wise if you get me drift, even if someone slags the owners and the girls think the caller is right they have to be imparshall or move on to a diffrent topic. Do you get what I mean, so Bams was just doing her job and she can't always say what's in her heart. But I wish Layla could help her as she has been there from day one when it was Space Party so the chat hasn't always been called the chat. Did we cry or get worked up when it changed from 'Space Party' into 'The Chat'? Answer no as long as the format is not like babestation or Redlight TV we'd be ok, and don't forget we have two girls per Show others like Redlight have one on for 6hrs. So it is costing money.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 21:47 by madhatter13.)
09-06-2011 21:45
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I need to stop looking at this thread its killing my eyesight.

Back on topic i wonder if a certain taxi driver has started up the "Save The Chat" campaign again i heard he has the knee skidders booked for "chataid"
09-06-2011 22:17
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(09-06-2011 21:45 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Gilly u wasn't to know but just remember this the calls are monitered for the girls safty so even on the telephone they can't say too much about what the owners do or even buget wise if you get me drift, even if someone rice puddings the owners and the girls think the caller is right they have to be imparshall or move on to a diffrent topic. Do you get what I mean, so Bams was just doing her job and she can't always say what's in her heart. But I wish Layla could help her as she has been there from day one when it was Space Party so the chat hasn't always been called the chat. Did we cry or get worked up when it changed from 'Space Party' into 'The Chat'? Answer no as long as the format is not like babestation or Redlight TV we'd be ok, and don't forget we have two girls per Show others like Redlight have one on for 6hrs. So it is costing money.

Many Thanks for your reply "madhatter13" !, Wink your reply was very well explained and understood. Yes !, Layla could of helped her a lot more but I don't think Layla was wanting any job to do, I think Charlie would of been a better choice.
Looking back on my words with Bambi (which incidently I did apologise for) I realise now perhaps I was far to harsh with her, but this was when the owners were thinking of closing the show down ages ago and I didn't want the Chat to go under. It didn't do me much good either as Bambi must of been still mad with me despite my apology as next day the atmostphere was decidely frosty and it remains so to this day. I'm lonely enough and a chat with one of the girls without sex was great. I don't think I can take this to a Moderator to act for me. I suppose it serves me right for getting involved.
Cheers. WinkCool.
10-06-2011 22:06
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

When Space Party ended we knew for sure that the show would be coming back and was going to be rebranded, this time we have no such guarantee of that!!

(09-06-2011 21:45 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Gilly u wasn't to know but just remember this the calls are monitered for the girls safty so even on the telephone they can't say too much about what the owners do or even buget wise if you get me drift, even if someone rice puddings the owners and the girls think the caller is right they have to be imparshall or move on to a diffrent topic. Do you get what I mean, so Bams was just doing her job and she can't always say what's in her heart. But I wish Layla could help her as she has been there from day one when it was Space Party so the chat hasn't always been called the chat. Did we cry or get worked up when it changed from 'Space Party' into 'The Chat'? Answer no as long as the format is not like babestation or Redlight TV we'd be ok, and don't forget we have two girls per Show others like Redlight have one on for 6hrs. So it is costing money.
10-06-2011 22:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV