babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
Of course there has to be a degree of care while the presenters are on the phones, for the simple reason that they never know who may be listening in. Information can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

While I felt that the presenters always tried their best to be as honest as possible with how they were feeling, there was still an element of secrecy while on screen. I noticed many times a girl would take the phone off view, to be careful of not being picked up by the mic.

Its the end of the first week of absence now, so only another week to wait and see who comes back, and what the new show looks like.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
11-06-2011 00:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

whys everyone blaming charlie and layla for not helping out bambi it was bambi's channel she was in charge, the girls were paid to take calls and texts thats it nothing else, if we're gonna start blaming people for the chat shutting why not blame the tories for cutting benefits as i'm guessing about 70% of viewers are on benefits and had their money cut so they didn't have as much spare cash to join in, why not blame the people who watched but never joined in, the simple fact is the chat ran its course like all these channels they have a self life channels have gone in the past and come back rebranded with new girls and old girls, if the chat comes back under a new name all well and good if it doesn't then i will miss it and move on, if you wanna ring a girl ring one of the other channels it won't kill you there under the same guidelines as the chat as to what you can speak about
11-06-2011 10:38
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(11-06-2011 10:38 )pitbullpar Wrote:  whys everyone blaming charlie and layla for not helping out bambi it was bambi's channel she was in charge, the girls were paid to take calls and texts thats it nothing else, if we're gonna start blaming people for the chat shutting why not blame the tories for cutting benefits as i'm guessing about 70% of viewers are on benefits and had their money cut so they didn't have as much spare cash to join in, why not blame the people who watched but never joined in, the simple fact is the chat ran its course like all these channels they have a self life channels have gone in the past and come back rebranded with new girls and old girls, if the chat comes back under a new name all well and good if it doesn't then i will miss it and move on, if you wanna ring a girl ring one of the other channels it won't kill you there under the same guidelines as the chat as to what you can speak about

I'm not blaming anyone. I just want the show and my favourite girls particularly Charlie and Lucy back. Smile

11-06-2011 10:56
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2011 10:56 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm not blaming anyone. I just want the show and my favourite girls particularly Charlie and Lucy back. Smile

the chat may come back with a new name but it won't be with charlie as i've said before she told me she was leaving/left
11-06-2011 11:03
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I blame Ryan Giggs but i'm not allowed to say why..Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
11-06-2011 11:14
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2011 11:14 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I blame Ryan Giggs but i'm not allowed to say why..Big Grin

I think ryan giggs is more of a nightshow person myselfBig Grin
11-06-2011 14:04
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2011 14:04 )pitbullpar Wrote:  I think ryan giggs is more of a nightshow person myselfBig Grin

I think Ryan Giggs is more of a "if it moves hump it" type of person..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
11-06-2011 15:44
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(11-06-2011 15:44 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I think Ryan Giggs is more of a "if it moves hump it" type of person..Smile

He does tend to be attracted to anything with a pulse... Smile

11-06-2011 16:39
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(10-06-2011 22:20 )mikedafc Wrote:  When Space Party ended we knew for sure that the show would be coming back and was going to be rebranded, this time we have no such guarantee of that!!

(09-06-2011 21:45 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Gilly u wasn't to know but just remember this the calls are monitered for the girls safty so even on the telephone they can't say too much about what the owners do or even buget wise if you get me drift, even if someone rice puddings the owners and the girls think the caller is right they have to be imparshall or move on to a diffrent topic. Do you get what I mean, so Bams was just doing her job and she can't always say what's in her heart. But I wish Layla could help her as she has been there from day one when it was Space Party so the chat hasn't always been called the chat. Did we cry or get worked up when it changed from 'Space Party' into 'The Chat'? Answer no as long as the format is not like babestation or Redlight TV we'd be ok, and don't forget we have two girls per Show others like Redlight have one on for 6hrs. So it is costing money.

Hi "mikedafc" , I was a big fan of a chat show before "The Chat" but I can't recall it's name or channel but the lovely Carrie was one of the girls then there was my favourite I can't remmember her name but she was a dancer. Could you tell me the name of this show please.
Many Thanks.
11-06-2011 22:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Not big fan of Carrie but would have thought it would have been Lads Lounge or The Chat Lounge

(11-06-2011 22:58 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  
(10-06-2011 22:20 )mikedafc Wrote:  When Space Party ended we knew for sure that the show would be coming back and was going to be rebranded, this time we have no such guarantee of that!!

(09-06-2011 21:45 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Gilly u wasn't to know but just remember this the calls are monitered for the girls safty so even on the telephone they can't say too much about what the owners do or even buget wise if you get me drift, even if someone rice puddings the owners and the girls think the caller is right they have to be imparshall or move on to a diffrent topic. Do you get what I mean, so Bams was just doing her job and she can't always say what's in her heart. But I wish Layla could help her as she has been there from day one when it was Space Party so the chat hasn't always been called the chat. Did we cry or get worked up when it changed from 'Space Party' into 'The Chat'? Answer no as long as the format is not like babestation or Redlight TV we'd be ok, and don't forget we have two girls per Show others like Redlight have one on for 6hrs. So it is costing money.

Hi "mikedafc" , I was a big fan of a chat show before "The Chat" but I can't recall it's name or channel but the lovely Carrie was one of the girls then there was my favourite I can't remmember her name but she was a dancer. Could you tell me the name of this show please.
Many Thanks.
11-06-2011 23:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV