babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
I like how supportive you're for The Chat Madhatter, but if Cellcast own the channel, it really doesn't really matter what you and I think about it. If Mike is correct that Cellcast are looking for an excuse to ditch The Chat, this could be their latest attempt to undermine it.
03-06-2010 19:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I think Cellcast and an Irish Company co-own the channel as I understand had it not been for the Irish channel buying a stake in the show it would have been axed.

Bambi has started up an official Chat F/Book page and I have put the very question to the members including Bambi about the new BS Day Xtra.

I have to say that if the viewers of The Chat haven't gone over to BS Daytime in its previous form,then I doubt many if any will go over to what is I have to say a poor rip off of it.
03-06-2010 22:37
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i don't get why cellcast has already got the chat why have another channel so similar, why not just invest in the chat it's already got a strong fanbase instead of fighting against it work with it and make it better, from what i've seen of bsd extra it just looks cheap
05-06-2010 10:01
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Early days perhaps but just checking out BSD Extra briefly it seems to be trying to combine both typs of show and ends up being not particurlarly good as either.Even the presenters don''t appear top be entirely sure what type of show they are on and compared to The Chat it looks pretty amateurish.
05-06-2010 14:10
GBIGDADDY Offline

I set up the for bambi and the presenters thank you for noticing the group on facebook feel free to add anything missing you want to see on the page like pics videos and info or other stuff (clean mind ) cause im the watcher of the page while bambi and others are working just to make sure everything runs ok for them thank you again you can ask her if you dont believe me plus if you look on main chat forum you should see hi all and the bit about the chat but bambis helping the page stay up to dat when she can .I hope you love the page pass it on to all of the loyal viewers of the chat i will put garry on the message so you no its me incase i get xxx lol take care and hope to see you soon
06-06-2010 18:06
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Don't always get much chance to watch it, as get in too late from work sometimes in the week. From what I have seen though, some very pretty ladies grace this channel. Bianca and Emma Ashley used to do partypeople. Layla's one of my favourite daytime girls. Smile

Does anyone know if a girl (I think her name was Lorna B or Laura B - something like that) still appears on it? I remember seeing her on it once and recognising her from partypeople a few years back..? Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
06-06-2010 22:54
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Think that was Laura, she got busy doing other stuff.
07-06-2010 01:43
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(06-06-2010 22:54 )Regenerated Wrote:  Don't always get much chance to watch it, as get in too late from work sometimes in the week. From what I have seen though, some very pretty ladies grace this channel. Bianca and Emma Ashley used to do partypeople. Layla's one of my favourite daytime girls. Smile

Does anyone know if a girl (I think her name was Lorna B or Laura B - something like that) still appears on it? I remember seeing her on it once and recognising her from partypeople a few years back..? Huh

Bianca is wasted on this channel, should be on a channel where we can see her in all her glory, like the pad , shes got a cracking wee body Smile
07-06-2010 06:01
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Watch it me ole china Bianca is stopping put right on this channel. So on your horse you dreamer. She is staying on the chat because of me, none of you can test me she is my queEn bea and she knows it just ask her. Bounce

(07-06-2010 06:01 )Donsman Wrote:  Bianca is wasted on this channel, should be on a channel where we can see her in all her glory, like the pad , shes got a cracking wee body Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 09:41 by madhatter13.)
07-06-2010 09:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Erm, change your font colour, madhatter13. Rolleyes Oh, I also hope that one day they find a cure for your 'White Knight Syndrome'. Wink
07-06-2010 12:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV