gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Favourite Food.

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Favourite Food.
Had chicken curry and boiled rice with a nice cold pint of Miller,followed by another pint of Miller lol
Yourself?
20-12-2008 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

you lucky devil, all i had was a pizza last night lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-12-2008 11:39
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Havnt had a pizza in ages, hard to find a good pizza or even Chinese these days
20-12-2008 11:55
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

I agree with gummidge a bacon sarnie should never be poshed up. None of this posh assed foccia or wholemeal bread for me and brown sauce only. Tomato sauce is the devil.

My favourite food is probably chinese, beef with black bean sauce and fried rice is good. Pizza also good, my local takeaway does an awesome donner pizza. Another one of my favourites is a thing called a Shoarma (a type of kebab) from a shop called Teddy Shoarma in Amsterdam, its so unhealthy but damn is good.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
20-12-2008 12:12
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

meatball marinara Wow, with everything on it of course, extra cheese and parmesan, gherkins, chili's olives heavenly!
But it is starting to get really expensive at certain places Sad If its not sub of the day we are talking £6 up for a sub meal. And that just reminded me of burger king's xl bacon double cheeseburger super size meal, that was like £6.50. And I was crawling after eating that too. Worth every penny. hmm i've written too much now, bloody hell!

"Insert funny comment here"
20-12-2008 13:57
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

SIX QUID FOR A SARNIE!! JESUS BLOODY CHRIST!!! Ahem! That is to say, good grief more than five guineas for a sandwich? Somewhat costly, eh old bean? Wholeheartedly agree about xl bacon double chesseburger meal, it kicks the shit out of what McDonald's have to offer.

Half a pound of chargrilled cowflesh, topped with the seared skin of a dead pig and finsihed off with dollops of artery hardening, curdled cow juice! No faffy salad or weird orangey-pink dressing either.

I submitted that to BK to use as their new slogan, but they never got back in touch, can't think why...Big Grin

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
20-12-2008 19:47
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

god now i want a subway now jungleboy lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-12-2008 20:27
firekind Offline

how many chicken burgers would you get for the price of a subway sandwich?
20-12-2008 20:57
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Firekind Wrote:how many chicken burgers would you get for the price of a subway sandwich?
Surely the question has to be... Which would have the most identifiable pieces in it that could be classified as food? Big Grin
Going through my cook books would seem to suggest I have an affinity towards Italian... Oh and Indian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Greek, Cajun, Mexican, Japanese,... Oh gawd I give up, still can't decide Sad

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
20-12-2008 21:11
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Red Wrote:Going through my cook books would seem to suggest I have an affinity towards Italian... Oh and Indian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Greek, Cajun, Mexican, Japanese

Ooooooooooooooooo Very posh lol
20-12-2008 21:37

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles