Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Storm - Website & Live Webstream

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Club Paradiso - Website & Live Webstream
Webstream down again. Sad

Were only 9 days into the new year, and it's only been working 5 of those. Surprised Not a good way to start a fresh year.
09-01-2011 23:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(09-01-2011 23:27 )aceman65 Wrote:  ...

All you need to do is text the studio and who evers producing will fix it for you.

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
09-01-2011 23:42
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(09-01-2011 23:42 )Mister_Gee Wrote:  All you need to do is text the studio and who evers producing will fix it for you.

If it were only that simple. bladewave

I've been on this forum long enough now, to know that the best way to get anything out of a channel, is to shame & name them. laugh

E-mails sometimes work. but not often, unless you have developed a working relationship with the person on the other end. Texts, your having a laugh with that one. costs you money, and nothing ever gets done.

No, making them look like a bunch off amateurs usually works best. So I'll stick with my original approach thanks. laugh
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 23:53 by aceman65.)
09-01-2011 23:51
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2011 23:51 )aceman65 Wrote:  If it were only that simple. bladewave

I've been on this forum long enough now, to know that the best way to get anything out of a channel, is to shame & name them. laugh

E-mails sometimes work. but not often, unless you have developed a working relationship with the person on the other end. Texts, your having a laugh with that one. costs you money, and nothing ever gets done.

No, making them look like a bunch off amateurs usually works best. So I'll stick with my original approach thanks. laugh

Not sure I totally agree with that, I've texted the show before and its been corrected, as it has with any mic problems so I do find CP responsive to texts.

I agree the emphasis is on CP to make sure things are running ok but if you really want to talk to that specific girl whose on, then you obviously want these things working so rightly or wrongly its a small extra to pay.

I concur though the web site does go down a fair amount of late, which must cost the channel money from missing callers.
10-01-2011 07:18
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(10-01-2011 07:18 )docutech Wrote:  
(09-01-2011 23:51 )aceman65 Wrote:  If it were only that simple. bladewave

Not sure I totally agree with that, I've texted the show before and its been corrected, as it has with any mic problems so I do find CP responsive to texts.

I agree the emphasis is on CP to make sure things are running ok but if you really want to talk to that specific girl whose on, then you obviously want these things working so rightly or wrongly its a small extra to pay.

I concur though the web site does go down a fair amount of late, which must cost the channel money from missing callers.

Simply put if you text the show the producer will see the message and correct the issue (Docutech messaged the show the other day and bing we realised our mistake and fixed the issue) and you could have been watching last night if you'd text into the show! The web feed is, unfortunately, not the highest priority and sometimes it doesn't get checked as often as it should, for that we are sorry.

It's all well and good blowing off hot air on the forums and we really do appreciate the constructive feedback about or products and services, when we get the time to read them. But directly interacting with the show is always the best and FASTEST way to get a response be it from the girls for an outfit/position change or the production crew for set change or to kick us up the bum and fix the web-feed!

Mister Gee

10-01-2011 14:22
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

ok stream not your main issue, but when the girl goes on the mic on TV i have to turn the volume up to full to hear anything and then quickly turn it down again so i don't wake the neighbours with the music, please get that sorted at least, i have already mentioned this before.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
10-01-2011 14:24
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(10-01-2011 14:24 )dazaman Wrote:  ok stream not your main issue, but when the girl goes on the mic on TV i have to turn the volume up to full to hear anything and then quickly turn it down again so i don't wake the neighbours with the music, please get that sorted at least, i have already mentioned this before.

Still Working on that one buddy. I've put in a temperary fix for now so the music volume is lower and the total volume difference is less noticeable.

10-01-2011 18:02
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I guess the little bit of light hearted humor employed within my posts, was totally lost on you lot then. Sad

But that's fine. I know fine well, from bobs own comments that the webstream has never been a high priority for him. But you must realise, that more and more people are watching via the Internet now, on all channels that have a webstream.

But the fact that you commented at all, means my message was received. And that it's purpose to highlight a problem, succeeded. Big Grin

All the best

Ace.
10-01-2011 18:26
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well guess what. Yep you guessed it, the steams fucked up again. Sad

I don't know what your streaming, But that has to be the biggest delay in the history of webstreams. Surprised

Whatever it is, it's not from today. We have the Debut of Jet back on our screens, and you lot screw up again.

Oh and don't bother commenting on this. Just fix it.
12-01-2011 23:09
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2011 23:09 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well guess what. Yep you guessed it, the steams fucked up again. Sad

I don't know what your streaming, But that has to be the biggest delay in the history of webstreams. Surprised

Whatever it is, it's not from today. We have the Debut of Jet back on our screens, and you lot screw up again.

Oh and don't bother commenting on this. Just fix it.

I just starting dialing the show to speak / listen to the girl on the stream as it is Izzy (Kate) from days (big turn on day girl on nights !)

But it just seemed so odd so I double checked the TV and there was someone else and it definately wasn't Izzy , texted the channel at 9.50pm to point out the error .....£3.00 re inbursement off my next day call please guys lol
12-01-2011 23:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV