babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Storm - Website & Live Webstream

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Club Paradiso - Website & Live Webstream
It will probably be like every other place, they'll hire friends of friends or useless relatives to do the work of qualified personnel.
Which means at the end of the day they couldn't deliver fuckin milk Big Grin
12-12-2010 14:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

(12-12-2010 14:47 )stoly Wrote:  It will probably be like every other place, they'll hire friends of friends or useless relatives to do the work of qualified personnel.

I've worked at a place with useless c##ts like that, and it pisses me off. I bet the people that are meant to monitor the web stream are to busy getting their jolies off on trying to chat the girls up, they don't notice everything else INCLUDING THE WEB STREAM.
12-12-2010 21:11
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I texted the show earlier today and mentioned the web there has been a technical problem in the studio over the weekend I believe, agreed needs fixing though important outlet for viewing ...you can't keep closing the curtains at 2pm !
12-12-2010 21:43
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

A technical fault ha ha ha. I worked in a place where I was reponsible for shipping documents and funilly enough the company website. Now, no-one else knew how to do any of this but me. So, maybe the WEB GUY has his head so far up his own a## he doesn't know which ways left. My point being, given the web is a source of revenue more than one person should know how to fix it, unlike in my previous job, where I eventually wrote a small manual incase I wasn't in.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 21:54 by Azzrail360.)
12-12-2010 21:50
stoly Offline
Banned

(12-12-2010 21:11 )Azrail360 Wrote:  
(12-12-2010 14:47 )stoly Wrote:  It will probably be like every other place, they'll hire friends of friends or useless relatives to do the work of qualified personnel.

I've worked at a place with useless c##ts like that, and it pisses me off. I bet the people that are meant to monitor the web stream are to busy getting their jolies off on trying to chat the girls up, they don't notice everything else INCLUDING THE WEB STREAM.

I've worked in too many places where useless unqualified cunts have been employed and receiving up to £18.00 per hour. In my last place NCR Dundee, more then half the workforce were friends and relatives, who knew nothing about engineering. The company has now moved to Poland.
12-12-2010 22:05
rover Offline

Web stream STILL not working.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
13-12-2010 00:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair when I've mentioned it in the past when speaking to a cheeky day girl, the guys have been genuinely unaware and fixed the problem straight away ....same with the sound lol

But I concur it shouldn't really be happening and shouldn't really need pointing out as its a significant income earner, callers are bound to get pissed off and lose faith after a while.

I really enjoy CP as in my opinion its often less pretentious than the bigger channels certainly during the day, but some of the organisation does seem a little.. shall we say erratic lol
13-12-2010 18:35
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Bloody screen graphics really piss me offfffffffffffffffffffff.

Come on CP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FIX THE WEBSTREAM

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
13-12-2010 22:22
rover Offline

(13-12-2010 22:22 )Tintin Wrote:  Bloody screen graphics really piss me offfffffffffffffffffffff.

Come on CP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FIX THE WEBSTREAM
They must have heard you Tintin the web stream is working now.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
13-12-2010 22:28
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(13-12-2010 22:28 )rover Wrote:  They must have heard you Tintin the web stream is working now.

Not with me it's not

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
13-12-2010 22:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV