Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Ava - Oh my dear god....

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Ava - Oh my dear god....
I'm astonished there hasn't been more talk of Ava's secretary show yesterday, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Or even worse, have we been asked not to mention it in too much detail? I'll soon find out by how long this post lasts.

So, how the hell was she getting away with it? Blantant nipple flashes, pussy rubbing, damp patches.... and all in the middle of the afternoon? Surprised

It all went a bit quite from about 6 onwards, which i can only conclude is when the real boss arrived.

More please, Bob.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 22:35 by StanTheMan.)
13-05-2010 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I dont think people were questioning How she got away with it but just revelling in the fact that she was Tongue

It was as good a day show as i have seen for a long time by any girl!
13-05-2010 22:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Didn't spend much time watching her yesterday, but it certainly sounds like I missed all the best bits. Sad The only thing I really remember about yesterday's show on Club Paradiso was me reminding that Aston Villa supporter who the hell she was. Wink
13-05-2010 22:11
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(13-05-2010 22:11 )Chilly Wrote:  Didn't spend much time watching her yesterday, but it certainly sounds like I missed all the best bits. Sad The only thing I really remember about yesterday's show on Club Paradiso was me reminding that Aston Villa supporter who the hell she was. Wink

I was having a bad day.....OK! LMAO Bounce Wink
13-05-2010 22:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-05-2010 22:02 )astonv1 Wrote:  I dont think people were questioning How she got away with it but just revelling in the fact that she was Tongue

But you se these are the things that bother me. I know they really shouldn't, and as you say let's just be grateful it happened, but I just can't help wondering how and why. I can only presume it was inexperience from whoever was left in charge during those few hours, because things certainly calmed down after about six.
13-05-2010 22:34
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Yes she was having fully filth conversations on the phones as well. I didn't mention anything cause didn't want to spoil a good thing lol. The best day show i have watched in ages pure filth till about 5.30pm ish then all went slightly tame guess Bob arrived grrr
13-05-2010 23:51
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-05-2010 23:51 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Yes she was having fully filth conversations on the phones as well. I didn't mention anything cause didn't want to spoil a good thing lol. The best day show i have watched in ages pure filth till about 5.30pm ish then all went slightly tame guess Bob arrived grrr

There were times during that period when I really did begin to wonder just how far she was going to go.

Question. Does anyone else think the producers of these shows sometimes allow stuff like this to go out, knowing that if 'you know who' get involved, they can simply claim an inexperienced person was left in charge (and that they have since been sacked, of course Wink) ?
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 00:16 by StanTheMan.)
14-05-2010 00:13
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(14-05-2010 00:13 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Question. Does anyone else think the producers of these shows sometimes allow stuff like this to go out, knowing that if 'you know who' get involved, they can simply claim an inexperienced person was left in charge (and that they have since been sacked, of course Wink) ?

I remember talking to one of the daytime girls ( i wont mention who or what channel as she might get in trouble) who whilst i was speaking to her mentioned that she was on her own in the studio as the normal 2 or 3 people behind the scenes had wondered off for a fag break. I said would she then be able to get a bit naughtier and she did begin to talk absolute filth down the phone for about 10 mins before stopping and saying that they were coming back so she had to carry on the flirty talk.

The point im making is that i think there could well have been an absence of cameraman or producers for prolongued periods during Ava's show as she did seem to get away with quite a bit!
14-05-2010 00:23
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Roll on the next time she's on cant wait lol.
14-05-2010 00:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(14-05-2010 00:23 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Roll on the next time she's on cant wait lol.

Next Wednesday, apparantley, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope for more of the same - not after Bob has read all this talk Big Grin

Why is daytime naughtiness such a fucking turn-on? If it was a choice between hardcore nights, and more of the stuff Ava gave us the other day, I'd choose the latter everytime.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 00:32 by StanTheMan.)
14-05-2010 00:28