Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Ava - Oh my dear god....

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Ava - Oh my dear god....
Well have just had a chat with Ava N let me tell you if you call her you wont be disappointed wont go into detail but she is the best.

Also Ava back on Friday lads
09-06-2010 16:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Very lack lustre performance from Ava today - very cautious. I'm thinking Ofcum have had a word in their ear. As for how she is on the phone - I don't phone in and so do'nt really care unless it comes through in her performance.
09-06-2010 18:54
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Ava tends to do a raunchy show Smile followed by a tame one. Sad She's back in on Friday so we'll see what happens then.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
09-06-2010 19:48
Deaniro Offline
Apprentice Poster

ava's ahows are always good, stan, if you havent got anything nice to say then do one mate.
good work ava, everyone seems to be enjoying your performance x

[Moderator Notice : Post Edited - Offensive Remarks Removed]
11-06-2010 13:45
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2010 13:45 )Deaniro Wrote:  ava's ahows are always good, stan, if you havent got anything nice to say then do one mate.
good work ava, everyone seems to be enjoying your performance x

no need to get lemon geeze. what is the point of saying something if it's always going to be nice? there is nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism as they say.
11-06-2010 15:52
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I think Ava looks quite delightful this afternoon...ok its not like her performance a few shows back but what we saw then was way beyond what to expect from a dayshows girl, so lets just enjoy her lovelyness and hope that the raunchier side slips out later!
11-06-2010 16:08
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(09-06-2010 18:54 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Very lack lustre performance from Ava today - very cautious. I'm thinking Ofcum have had a word in their ear. As for how she is on the phone - I don't phone in and so do'nt really care unless it comes through in her performance.

thats not like you stan !!!
whats up mate,i thought you liked ava ?
i can understand coz i was like that when dannii harwood started wearing tit tape......
its just a sense of loss and i got over it like im sure you will,
1 min its ok them litterally doing stuff on purpose then nothing for ages but after what i saw ava do the first time i saw her[still got the show on dvd] with her rubbing her damp patch and letting em fall out then pulling both sides down 1 after the other showing full circles !s XXX[/color][/size]rprise!
i just have full respect for ava and i hope she does many shows on paradiso in the daytime coz you all know im a daytime veiwer,after 9pm i just switch off but er
happy weekend guys,i for 1 am buzzing to see ava and im really hoping she does one of her most raunchy presentations for the rest of the show....
having only just got in from work am gonna get a kwik bath then watch luvly ava all night till she goes partying Surprised
i gotta give it 5 min before i get a bath though to finish me funny fag and press record coz i only get 4hours ten miniutes per disk so i hope ava sees this on her break and gives me what i want,she is a
[size=xx-large]DIAMOND [color=#9370DB]
THE BEST FOR ME WAS WHEN SHE WOULD REACH ROUND THE BACK AND PULL HER PANTIES RIGHT OUT LOL ,if she would of been just slightly more turned to the angle you could almost see her pussy haha
wow lol

i just thought Big Grin but
come on england never sounded so good Surprised xxx
ava your a star Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 17:10 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
11-06-2010 16:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(11-06-2010 16:17 )TigerPETExXx Wrote:  
(09-06-2010 18:54 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Very lack lustre performance from Ava today - very cautious. I'm thinking Ofcum have had a word in their ear. As for how she is on the phone - I don't phone in and so do'nt really care unless it comes through in her performance.

thats not like you stan !!!
whats up mate,i thought you liked ava ?

I do, Tiger, I do. I think she's stunning. It just bogs me off when they go from one extreme to another instead of trying to strike a happy balance. Ava has gone from being the top daytime performer (for those couple of shows she did a few weeks back) to being one of the tamest. Today she even seemed reluctant to show thigh Huh
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 18:59 by StanTheMan.)
11-06-2010 18:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I reckon someone's had a word with her. Grrr, it seems the fun is over for now then. Sad Hopefully Ava will prove me wrong. Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 19:19 by Chilly.)
11-06-2010 19:15
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(11-06-2010 19:15 )Chilly Wrote:  I reckon someone's had a word with her. Grrr, it seems the fun is over for now then. Sad Hopefully Ava will prove me wrong. Wink

I have my doubts about these 'hot' performances we see every now and again. I'm beginning to suspect they have nothing to do with the girl not having been briefed properly or the boss not being present. I think they're just a publicity stunt - a risky publicity stunt, but a publicity stunt all the same.

Not that I'm complaining, of course, but I'm not sure it applies that a particular girl will continue giving hot performances because she did it the once.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 20:21 by StanTheMan.)
11-06-2010 20:20