Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Ava - Oh my dear god....

polo249 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Ava - Caps & Vids
why is she so tame of late...its a shame because she looks great & her performance a few weeks ago looked great judging by the caps...she has no doubt been told to tone it down!
07-07-2010 18:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

RE: Ava - Caps & Vids
(07-07-2010 18:09 )polo249 Wrote:  why is she so tame of late...its a shame because she looks great & her performance a few weeks ago looked great judging by the caps...she has no doubt been told to tone it down!

you cant of been watchin all day i`m afraid mate,i saw her today just before 2pm and i`m just so glad i`ve been recording snce then,ava i`m really pleased ive got today recorded as i think you have been magnificent [AGAIN ] Heart
thanks darlin` TigerPETExXx
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 19:08 by pewack1976.)
07-07-2010 19:08
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

RE: Ava - Oh my dear god....
(13-05-2010 23:51 )Trickster Wrote:  Yes she was having fully filth conversations on the phones as well. I didn't mention anything cause didn't want to spoil a good thing lol. The best day show i have watched in ages pure filth till about 5.30pm ish then all went slightly tame guess Bob arrived grrr

i got in from work about 4pm and was really buzzin` off watching her
seeing her dampness was fantastic Tongue laugh
07-07-2010 19:27
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Aye it sure was buddy doubt we will ever see that again on a day show but we will still have the memories lol
07-07-2010 20:13
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(07-07-2010 19:27 )pewack1976 Wrote:  
(13-05-2010 23:51 )Trickster Wrote:  Yes she was having fully filth conversations on the phones as well. I didn't mention anything cause didn't want to spoil a good thing lol. The best day show i have watched in ages pure filth till about 5.30pm ish then all went slightly tame guess Bob arrived grrr

i got in from work about 4pm and was really buzzin` off watching her
seeing her dampness was fantastic Tongue laugh

WTF!?! When did all this happen?

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
07-07-2010 23:12
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Good on her if it was a bit spicier, really unless were Richard Branson us guys myself included are a bit daft to pay £1.50 a minute on a regular basis

The hormones take over, we're weak in front of a beautiful woman whatever... don't get me wrong the channels are great a concept .....but really there not wortn that kind of money.....only a coversation like Ava's would encourage me to dial CP's number now, so fair play Ava.
08-07-2010 19:24
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

well i just saw ava and im really pleased coz ive been wondering if she`d been sacked ?but its great to see her back and i love when she shows us a little bit Big Grin
thanks ava laugh
05-08-2010 12:59
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Damn Ava you been gone too long!

A lot of the women on these channels can be called hot, banging, whatever but you are actually beautiful. Definitely in the top 3 most natural beautiful women on these channels.

In fact you are the spitting image of this girl I wanted when I was in college. Your family don't happen to be from Grenada do they?

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
05-08-2010 20:35
Ava Offline
Apprentice Poster

Tongue
Hey Guys

Ava Here!!!!

!important!Firstly I would like to apologise for my erratic and non consistent shifts, unfortunetly my producers kept changing my shifts and one day I thought I'd be on and the next I wasn't due to other girls letting us down...

I have now spoken to my producers and my shifts will be more consistent and I also will be promoting everything on the babechannel forum as I am just setting up my account on here properly..Tongue

After the apologies comes the Thanks. Thank you all so much for watching and for all your comments especially the really lovely ones, you guys are the sweetest Heart

I have a few special shout outs

docutech, scoopz and smoothc thank you for lovely comments and for watchin the show I have only recently seen your names pop up and like to thank everyone individually as it all means so much to me...Wink

Deaniro, Pewack1976, Blue Army71, Stan The Man, Chilly, Trickster, Astonv1 you have all been there since the beginning showing me dedictation, leaving me lovely msgs and supporting me through everything Heart, even the raunchy shows that everyone had a comment on Big Laugh

I love to please my fans and love giving you guys the best show ever but sometimes the phones became a little dead, due to the world cup or the new bluebird channel giving away phonecalls for free!!! So if u even feel it is getting a bit tame why not give me a call and liven the show up!!!! Wink

After all I cant get naughty for no1?!?!

Love you all so much my precious fans, Always and Forever

Heart xxxxxx Ava Marie xxxxxx Heart
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010 14:52 by Ava.)
06-08-2010 14:51
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Great news aout your shifts Ava, thanks for updating us on your sitution and im looking forward to seeing much more of you now Big Grin x
06-08-2010 15:01