Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Kiran Khan - Chat & Discussion

gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kiran Khan - Chat & Discussion
Just tuned in to 960 and wow the gorgeous Kiran has once again blown me away this woman just keeps getting more sexy with each show that i see her in and really loving the pink outfit with that bra top just managing to keep her bad boys in check but im sure they will be making an appearance later.
Im running out of superlatives to describe kirans shows such is the performance that she puts on in each and i just caught her talking on the mic in that very sexy accent which she has.
Always love to watch this incredibly beautiful and stunning lady in all her shows and great to see kiran back on live 960 tonight.Hope she gets snapped up by a big channel soon as no one deserves it more and kiran will always remain my favourite babe in all the shows that she does.Thanking you again kiran for putting on a wonderful show as always.TongueTongueTongueHeart

Victoria Concordia Crescit
16-05-2010 21:21
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Kiran looking sensational as always tonight Heart
17-05-2010 00:28
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 21:21 )gunflash10 Wrote:  ......................on live 960 tonight.Hope she gets snapped up by a big channel soon as no one deserves it more and kiran will always remain my favourite babe in all the shows that she does.Thanking you again kiran for putting on a wonderful show as always.TongueTongueTongueHeart

LIVE960 are owned by BLUEBIRDTV, who promote themselves as "next to God" in the adult entertainment business, how much bigger do you want to go.......???

17-05-2010 09:04
verona Offline
Master Poster

Well that was excellent as usual What I really like about 960 though is the camara work lately They go hand held so there are lots of swooping shots over the girls as they lie there and my especial favourite is the low level shot which gives a very unusual angle compared to the other channels who are unadventuous at best (Elite excepted) Having said that Kiran looks great from any angle!
17-05-2010 11:42
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2010 09:04 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(16-05-2010 21:21 )gunflash10 Wrote:  ......................on live 960 tonight.Hope she gets snapped up by a big channel soon as no one deserves it more and kiran will always remain my favourite babe in all the shows that she does.Thanking you again kiran for putting on a wonderful show as always.TongueTongueTongueHeart

LIVE960 are owned by BLUEBIRDTV, who promote themselves as "next to God" in the adult entertainment business, how much bigger do you want to go.......???
Ok rrroger point taken.Im just saying that it was about time that someone gave kiran a chance and if 960 is at the top of the pile then thats great.
Lets hope then that kiran becomes a regular on this channel as i for one think that she has been seriously underused by certain channels in the past and regular exposure on a great channel will be really good for kiran.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

17-05-2010 16:32
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2010 11:42 )verona Wrote:  Well that was excellent as usual What I really like about 960 though is the camara work lately They go hand held so there are lots of swooping shots over the girls as they lie there and my especial favourite is the low level shot which gives a very unusual angle compared to the other channels who are unadventuous at best (Elite excepted) Having said that Kiran looks great from any angle!
Yes verona i full agree with all that you have said and the hand held approach is great at adding variety to the proceedings instead of having an entire show where there are minimal changes of camera angle it does tend to get somewhat monotonous after a while.
I also think that kiran looks great from all angles and i especially liked how she was wiggling that really great ass that she has.Looking forward to her next 960 show.TongueTongueTongueHeart

17-05-2010 16:37
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

hey guys
thankx for the support as always and i will be back on your screens tomorrow 9pm-5'30 xxx
17-05-2010 22:27
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2010 22:27 )kiran khan Wrote:  hey guys
thankx for the support as always and i will be back on your screens tomorrow 9pm-5'30 xxx
Always a pleasure to give you my support and im sure i speak for many others Kiran.When you put on a a top quality show as you always do then i always like to give you feedback and in every show in which i have seen you so far it has always been well merited.
The fact that you always make time for your forum posting to continue your feedback and information regarding your appearances is another reason why my feedback is always positive and i will always acknowledge this fact by thanking you and posting in reply to your posts.
Have another great one tomorrow night on 960 live Kiran your shows never fail to impress me and i will be looking out for you in another hot show tomorrow night babe.TongueTongueTongueHeart

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 00:12 by gunflash10.)
17-05-2010 23:29
verona Offline
Master Poster

Pretty certain Bella will be on 960 tomorrow as well If thats the case then my 2 favourite girls on TV will be on screen at some point at the same time It cant come quick enough!!
18-05-2010 01:50
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2010 01:50 )verona Wrote:  Pretty certain Bella will be on 960 tomorrow as well If thats the case then my 2 favourite girls on TV will be on screen at some point at the same time It cant come quick enough!!
Just waiting for 960 to come on verona and it says on the on screen caption eden will be on shortly.Wonder what is happening tonight?

18-05-2010 21:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66