Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Kiran Khan - Chat & Discussion

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Kiran Khan - Chat & Discussion
Yes looks like only one of my favourite girls and as Kiran has specifically said she will be on looks like no Bella Mind Bella did a shift all alone Saturday and wasnt very happy about it so maybe she is having a rest Never mind as the lovely Kiran is more than good enough for me!

(18-05-2010 01:50 )verona Wrote:  Pretty certain Bella will be on 960 tomorrow as well If thats the case then my 2 favourite girls on TV will be on screen at some point at the same time It cant come quick enough!!
Just waiting for 960 to come on verona and it says on the on screen caption eden will be on shortly.Wonder what is happening tonight?
[/quote]
18-05-2010 21:12
Find all posts by this user
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2010 21:12 )verona Wrote:  Yes looks like only one of my favourite girls and as Kiran has specifically said she will be on looks like no Bella Mind Bella did a shift all alone Saturday and wasnt very happy about it so maybe she is having a rest Never mind as the lovely Kiran is more than good enough for me!

(18-05-2010 01:50 )verona Wrote:  Pretty certain Bella will be on 960 tomorrow as well If thats the case then my 2 favourite girls on TV will be on screen at some point at the same time It cant come quick enough!!
Just waiting for 960 to come on verona and it says on the on screen caption eden will be on shortly.Wonder what is happening tonight?
[/quote]
Was looking forward verona to seeing bella and kiran together would have been a great combination but kiran and eden black are also great together.
As you said the gorgeous kiran is always more than good enough and always puts on a very high quality show.
Would love to see lexi and kiran on together now that would be an explosive combination.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
18-05-2010 21:22
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

See that the sexy kiran has now just come on in her very nice bikini.She has considerably cheered up my tuesday night thats for sure and loving those ass wiggling moves again.
Really loving all those sexy curves and that really beautiful face and stunning smile kiran certainly knows how to put on a show and never disappoints.TongueTongueTongueHeart

18-05-2010 21:43
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Kiran currently shakin that naked booty....Lovin it Heart
18-05-2010 23:21
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Kiran on my tv finally, I never used to bother with Live99 as the picture always seemed too bright and over saturated, but now I have a very good reason to start watching again.
19-05-2010 21:46
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(19-05-2010 21:46 )lucent-x Wrote:  Good to see Kiran on my tv finally, I never used to bother with Live99 as the picture always seemed too bright and over saturated, but now I have a very good reason to start watching again.

According to her latest status update on Facebook, Kiran has injured her leg and wont be on our screens for 4 weeks or so Sad

Wishing you a speedy recovery Kiran Heart
19-05-2010 22:08
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

hey guys
hope you all well.... just want to thank everyone for their support emails and posting on my threads, i will be back very soon to your screens..i am recovering pretty well after my nasty injury, until then take care and i will post soon with some dates
kiran khan
mwah xxx
02-06-2010 16:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

good to hear it kiran. in fact, and i may be the minority here, but i say return to our screens EVEN sooner than you think- come back on crutches or in a wheelchair...phwoar !!!!! Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-06-2010 16:14
simon1 Offline
Senior Poster

Get well soon Kiran xxx

"в лига с elle чертовщина"
(Translates as "In league with Elle-Diablo"
02-06-2010 16:38
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2010 16:07 )kiran khan Wrote:  hey guys
hope you all well.... just want to thank everyone for their support emails and posting on my threads, i will be back very soon to your screens..i am recovering pretty well after my nasty injury, until then take care and i will post soon with some dates
kiran khan
mwah xxx

Great to hear from you again kiran and really glad to hear that youre recovering well and looking forward with much anticipation to your return to our screens babe it certainly cannot come soon enough for me and im sure i speak for many others kiran.
Ive really missed you not being on my screen kiran and that little post from your sexy self has certainly lifted my mood today when i managed to read it on return from my workplace.So sexy Kiran hope your recovery is completed very soon and i will look forward to your next show and your continued forum posting which is always appreciated.TongueTongueHeartHeart

02-06-2010 21:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66