Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Rebecca Ryder

MGR Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Rebecca Ryder - Trial Night on Tuesday
(12-05-2010 16:02 )sayvia Wrote:  Hi All,

Firstly, I only watched bits of last nights 960, and yes Rebecca you were totally amazing, they would be mad not to keep you on. I only watch once in a while, and call less, but who knows, it would be great to speak sometime!

Of course a girl I've spoken to a few times is Eden Black, who obv was on with you last night... Now technically I should be asking this in her topic section rather than in yours (if at all, but since you were there, please don't get mad, curiosity killed the cat...) and yes, I am just a forum person who is curious and would even risk a backlash on searching for idle gossip so again apologies if I upset peoples, and I understand if you are not allowed or don't want to talk about it...

but just before I went to sleep, I flicked over and saw Eden on the bed, a flash of light went across the screen, Eden really jumped (I mean she lept out of what seemed to be shock) She had a bit of 'a look' on her face, then the camera panned upward and went to the break screen until you came on the bed. Am I correct to assume someone took a photo without her permission??? What on earth happened backstage during and after that???

Hahaha! One of the red heads in the studio exploded. Those things make quite a pop when they go. So to answer your question...

The light was turned off and i had to hoover the bed to clear any shards of glass.

Who said television wasn't glamourous. Big LaughBig Laugh
12-05-2010 16:41
Find all posts by this user
sayvia Offline
Junior Poster

(12-05-2010 16:41 )MGR Wrote:  Hahaha! One of the red heads in the studio exploded. Those things make quite a pop when they go. So to answer your question...

The light was turned off and i had to hoover the bed to clear any shards of glass.

Who said television wasn't glamourous. Big LaughBig Laugh

Hmm, a technical malfunction did spring to mind as well, though I don't remember seeing glass scatter, I'll believe you lol... But that must have been dangerous, Eden being naked at all (imagine having to pick shards of glass out that hot body lol Wink ) and when you say 'one of the red heads exploded' please don't say it was Tia, I would really miss her otherwise Sad...

Well with all that out the way, are they definately keeping you on Rebecca? If there's any doubt point them to this topic Big Grin!!!
12-05-2010 21:20
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I'm still feeling the aftershocks of Rebecca's arsequake.

She makes Dani O'Neal look like Charlie O'Neal.

13-05-2010 01:43
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

lol.....hmmm, should i take that as a good thing or a bad thing mr volatile?!? xxxx
13-05-2010 10:36
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(13-05-2010 10:36 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  lol.....hmmm, should i take that as a good thing or a bad thing mr volatile?!? xxxx

It's all good from where I'm sitting.

Dani's the one who should be upset. Wink

13-05-2010 13:09
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

ah thanks babe....well will be back on tomo night for some more ass shaking baby!! got some hot new outfits today too.....and plenty more oil!! xxxx
13-05-2010 19:26
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I was looking forward to seeing Rebecca again tomorrow morning and then the buggers go and drop the channel from freeview again.
I feel a bit sad now.

14-05-2010 02:24
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2010 02:24 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  I was looking forward to seeing Rebecca again tomorrow morning and then the buggers go and drop the channel from freeview again.
I feel a bit sad now.

I know its not your preferred viewing method, but you could still watch her online if your bandwidth limit permits. http://www.live960.com/live9604.php

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-05-2010 02:32
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

from what i understand can give you boys a naughtier show this way.......stocked up on baby oil and lotion.......was gonna gonna start off as uniform for ya boys......any requests??xxxx
14-05-2010 03:00
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

hopefully this will do u for now hun....as say will be on fiona cooper and harsh hand jobs by the end of the month...and waiting for my nylon stocking sluts shoot and ben dover 1 to be published...but you'll be the first to know boy s xxx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

14-05-2010 03:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66