Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Rebecca Ryder

gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rebecca Ryder
Yes certainly another great show from rebecca last night and i liked the high heels as well wifeylover they looked great.
I also noticed that rebeccas tremendous breasts were spilling out of her outfit very early on in the show and very nice it looked as well.Rebecca was giving us another great demonstration of her ass quake and such a great ass as rebecca has was being used to its full potential and i always love to see that great sight when rebecca wiggles that gorgeous ass in her shows.
So rebecca thanks for another great show last night theres one thing that always certain that you know how to put on a show and put a great lot of effort into all your shows on 960.
You really are a great performer and its great to have you on live 960 for our viewing pleasure and long may it continue.Looking forward to your next show and your continued forum posting which i always love as well.TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

Victoria Concordia Crescit
07-06-2010 19:33
Find all posts by this user
will Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: Rebecca Ryder
Nice to see a REAL woman,that's not fake and false.
Hot and very sexy as well.
I always look forward to seeing Rebecca on Live 99.
07-06-2010 19:34
tulk Offline
Apprentice Poster

Has anybody got any links to the video of Rebecca on UK Girls Downloads?
07-06-2010 20:52
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2010 19:34 )will Wrote:  Nice to see a REAL woman,that's not fake and false.
Thats a very good post will for your first and yes rebecca is great and i love all of that sexy face and body which rebecca has.Rebecca is very hot and always sexy and i really love her accent as well.TongueTongueHeartHeart

07-06-2010 23:13
will Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin RE: Rebecca Ryder
(07-06-2010 23:13 )gunflash10 Wrote:  
(07-06-2010 19:34 )will Wrote:  Nice to see a REAL woman,that's not fake and false.
Thats a very good post will for your first and yes rebecca is great and i love all of that sexy face and body which rebecca has.Rebecca is very hot and always sexy and i really love her accent as well.TongueTongueHeartHeart

Absolutely,why be horrible when you can be nice.Smile
08-06-2010 01:56
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

Hi boys

thanks for all the nice messages again xx
as always gunflash lots of compliments from you so cheers babe!! xx

glad you got off on me wearing the shoes for you wifeylover, and thanks will for your post on here, welcome to my thread, and glad ya like real women, as you put it hunni...im all o naturel!! lol xx

will be back on monday night boys, and was up london yesterday and had some time to kill between shoots so found myself in harmony sex shop....so got lots of awesome new outfits/props!! so think will be going hardcore dom on monday, whips, gags, handcuffs and lots of pvc!!!! the works!
got some more pics from you done from bukkake shoot i did last week....but they quite extreme....so not sure if im allowed to put them on here??? xx
09-06-2010 12:52
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Put them on lol I wanna see them! Wink

09-06-2010 16:24
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2010 12:52 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  Hi boys

thanks for all the nice messages again xx
as always gunflash lots of compliments from you so cheers babe!! xx

glad you got off on me wearing the shoes for you wifeylover, and thanks will for your post on here, welcome to my thread, and glad ya like real women, as you put it hunni...im all o naturel!! lol xx

will be back on monday night boys, and was up london yesterday and had some time to kill between shoots so found myself in harmony sex shop....so got lots of awesome new outfits/props!! so think will be going hardcore dom on monday, whips, gags, handcuffs and lots of pvc!!!! the works!
got some more pics from you done from bukkake shoot i did last week....but they quite extreme....so not sure if im allowed to put them on here??? xx

Please can you put some of those pictures on rebecca im sure it would be fine if you post them on here.Would love to have been in that sex shop when you were making all your purchases and im glad that we will get to see some of that gear you purchased being used to good effect in your next show rebecca.
Also many thanks for thanking me for my posts/comments and its always a pleasure to give you great feedback rebecca and yes i agree with will and many other posters that you are a real woman rebecca and o naturel as you so nicely put it and thats what i love about you.As ive also said many times before your continued forum posting is great and you always give us your show dates and other info rebecca and that is greatly appreciated.
So thanks rebecca and im really looking forward to that next show on monday and that great range of outfits.TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

09-06-2010 19:54
WifeyLover1 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2010 12:52 )rebecca ryder Wrote:  glad you got off on me wearing the shoes for you wifeylover,

Smile it was more times than once too Tongue Wink haha

lol you should of called me i would have kept you company whilst you killed some time in London between Shoots hehe

i dont think theres any problem posting your pictures Rebecca, would love to see them as the rest of the members that view your thread Smile
09-06-2010 20:57
rebecca ryder Offline
Senior Poster

i phone u....thought u were meant to be ringing me hun!!! lol
u a london boy then hun?
will put some on from the shoot and a link xx
10-06-2010 02:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66