Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average

Babestation Schedule?

jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation schedule???
I dont know ablout everyone else but im sick of waiting till the show starts before ya find out whos gonna be on (credit to everyone who posts up btw)
would it be to much to ask babestation to put up a schedule on there website like elite does????

if you want to see a schedule posted on the website so we can see who's on in advance please post your two cents worth here and maybe someone at BS will see this and do something about it!!!

Thanx guys.... and girls Tongue
Jay
14-05-2010 19:04
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation schedule???
(14-05-2010 19:04 )jay$ Wrote:  I dont know ablout everyone else but im sick of waiting till the show starts before ya find out whos gonna be on (credit to everyone who posts up btw)
would it be to much to ask babestation to put up a schedule on there website like elite does????

if you want to see a schedule posted on the website so we can see who's on in advance please post your two cents worth here and maybe someone at BS will see this and do something about it!!!

Thanx guys.... and girls Tongue
Jay

YES PLEASE CELLCAST;how about helping us (YOUR CUSTOMERS!) with this!Thanks very much!
14-05-2010 19:49
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I want to see a schedule published as well. However with my old cynical head I think that even if the 'people' at BS see us all pleading for the info they will ignore us - just like they have ignored all our other pleadings in the past!!

Good night folks and I will be back after the footie which Dundee United and Chelsea will win!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
14-05-2010 20:14
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

There is a tab on the BS website for whos on, but of course this is not yet up and running, and with previous experience it will hardly ever be correct.
14-05-2010 20:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-05-2010 19:04 )jay$ Wrote:  would it be to much to ask babestation to put up a schedule on there website like elite does????

In a word, I fear: yes.
15-05-2010 01:23
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

They used to put the schedule up on the website. Trouble is if a girl cancels at the last minute for a personal reason the forum ends up full of posts from people moaning that the schedule is wrong and someone in charge at cellcast should be taken out and shot.
If you follow certain girls you will usually find out when they are on next from their facebook or websites. Besides half the fun is checking out the shows to see who is on anyway. Have a bit of uncertainty in your lives, let your hair down. There is too much rigidity in the world today.
15-05-2010 09:14
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Where the schedule?
Being a fan of 2-4-1s I check the caps thread of same, when is all this happening on babestation? I obviously don't spend all evening waiting for
a mention of any real 2-4-1s that are coming up (as oppossed to the two girls who happen to be on one screen stuff). Wouldnt it be a good idea to have an actual schedule of "events" for an evening, updated every day?
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2010 15:23 by mikeboob.)
18-09-2010 15:22
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

Show Schedule
Do any of the shows have any schedule to who is goin to be on each night as everyone usually has to wait till the shows start on the channel.
24-10-2010 18:38
Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation Schedule?
(24-10-2010 18:38 )dionnelover09 Wrote:  Do any of the shows have any schedule to who is goin to be on each night as everyone usually has to wait till the shows start on the channel.

This is the nearest we have so far, and it usually get's copied here. There's also a Twitter version.
If you mean who's on each show, listed in order of appearance, then there's nothing yet. Apart from the retrospective schedule , of course. laugh

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

24-10-2010 19:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Show Schedule
(24-10-2010 18:38 )dionnelover09 Wrote:  Do any of the shows have any schedule to who is goin to be on each night as everyone usually has to wait till the shows start on the channel.

None of the shows give out a proper schedule since it would probably lose them more viewers than they would gain.
i.e the number of viewers not watching because their favourite(s) was not on, would outweigh any extra viewers gained.
24-10-2010 20:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV