Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: !!The Good Girl Goes Bad!!
Well the man wants us to guess so this is my best guess (at this early stage).

I think 'Good girl goes bad' may be the overall theme of the night, i.e. it might not just apply to one babe but to the whole selection.

Also the buildup is such that it feels like there are SEVERAL significant Good Girl gone Bad transformation events in the pipeline.
So the personnel breakdown I'm guessing is along these lines.

9pm to midnight - Alice Goodwin solo show. A barnstorming start to the night. A pun on her name fitting the 'Good girl gone bad' theme.

12-3am - Danica as Catwoman. We've seen her as Supergirl and indeed as a Beauty Contestant. Now as a villainess, she wears a full skintight catsuit for Aerosol Man to spray, and thus fits the theme. She has kidnapped Sammie Pennington and taken her to the cheesegrater set where she attempts to corrupt her (get her topless) by teasing her and then erotic catfighting which somehow manages to involve Catwoman getting her costume ripped and her boobs and long legs covered with baby oil.
Catwoman retreats after a nice soapy shower, having worked a true late shift, (though not late enough to spoil her saturday shopping trip.)

3am-5.30 - Ms pennington has escaped the cheesegrater set only to be captured again by Poison Ivy (Sophia) who takes her to the cage and (over the course of two hot 2-4-1 sessions) finally SUCCEEDS in getting the Pennington Pups revealed. All of this fits in with Good girl gone bad, (Sophia's image change from sweet blonde to dom, and Sammie finally becoming a true night girl)
BUT who should appear? It's Batman, albeit Batman with an excellent AFRO, who overpowers Poison Ivy and ties her up saving Ms Pennington.
He announces ' For those who know me, and those who don't know me, I'm Afro-Bat, and these are my girls'.

Gotham is saved. And we all have to clean up a big mess in the morning. Smile
Possible substitutions:- CATY for DANICA in the Catwoman role
Charlie O for Ms Pennington in the hostage role.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 01:34 by Rise.)
19-05-2010 01:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(19-05-2010 01:23 )Rise Wrote:  Well the man wants us to guess so this is my best guess (at this early stage).

I think 'Good girl goes bad' may be the overall theme of the night, i.e. it might not just apply to one babe but to the whole selection.

Also the buildup is such that it feels like there are SEVERAL significant Good Girl gone Bad transformation events in the pipeline.
So the personnel breakdown I'm guessing is along these lines.

9pm to midnight - Alice Goodwin solo show. A barnstorming start to the night. A pun on her name fitting the 'Good girl gone bad' theme.

12-3am - Danica as Catwoman. We've seen her as Supergirl and indeed as a Beauty Contestant. Now as a villainess, she wears a full skintight catsuit for Aerosol Man to spray, and thus fits the theme. She has kidnapped Sammie Pennington and taken her to the cheesegrater set where she attempts to corrupt her (get her topless) by teasing her and then erotic catfighting which somehow manages to involve Catwoman getting her costume ripped and her boobs and long legs covered with baby oil.
Catwoman retreats after a nice soapy shower, having worked a true late shift, (though not late enough to stop her shopping for shoes on Saturday.)

3am-5.30 - Ms pennington has escaped the cheesegrater set only to be captured again by Poison Ivy (Sophia) who takes her to the cage and (over the course of two hot 2-4-1 sessions) finally SUCCEEDS in getting the Pennington Pups revealed. All of this fits in with Good girl gone bad, (Sophia's image change from sweet blonde to dom, and Sammie finally becoming a true night girl)
BUT who should appear? It's Batman, albeit Batman with an excellent AFRO, who overpowers Poison Ivy and ties her up saving Ms Pennington.
He announces ' For those who know me, and those who don't know me, I'm Afro-Bat, and these are my girls'.

Gotham is saved. And we all have to clean up a big mess in the morning. Smile
Possible substitutions:- CATY for DANICA in the Catwoman role
Charlie O for Ms Pennington in the hostage role.

AND ME AS AEROSOL MAN.......eekeekeek

19-05-2010 01:34
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

And I thought the plot for Batman and Robin was poor Wink

19-05-2010 01:35
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sooky may be hiding something.......what about Caty's sister,she could be the dark horse, certainly got the pedigree.........

SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

19-05-2010 01:48
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

the day is key why friday if it not about danica

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
19-05-2010 01:52
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(19-05-2010 01:48 )RRROGER Wrote:  Sooky may be hiding something.......what about Caty's sister,she could be the dark horse, certainly got the pedigree.........

That's a good shout actually. She's maybe given it away there.
Emma Cole, the squeaky clean sister finally going over to the dark side!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 02:00 by Rise.)
19-05-2010 01:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(19-05-2010 01:48 )RRROGER Wrote:  Sooky may be hiding something......what about Caty's sister,she could be the dark horse, certainly got the pedigree.........

To be honest she could be hiding anything in that cleavage. I did hear that a small ninja called cornelius and his family reside in rackvilleWink
19-05-2010 02:08
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(19-05-2010 01:57 )Rise Wrote:  That's a good shout actually. She's maybe given it away there.
Emma Cole, the squeaky clean sister finally going over to the dark side!

Maybe we'll get a double Emma.....COLE/LOCKHART,that would be a class act.Heart

19-05-2010 02:29
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Maybe - with Bluebird's England Expects song - Elite are gonna make their own venture into Pop Music territory......and this could be the song Wink

Along with merchandise marking the occasion........

[Image: good_girl_gone_bad_upclose.jpg]

[Image: good_girl_gone_bad_button-p1453635355603...sj_400.jpg]

[Image: GoodGirlGoneBad375.jpg]

19-05-2010 03:03
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Is Jack Vakire opening a book on this event, I got a couple of "stinkers" to back e/w.........

Sophia Lares (Crafty one from Jamie,she's always been a day girl on Elite)
Sam Buxton (Does she still work for Elite, could be a surprise comeback )

19-05-2010 03:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV