Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: !!The Good Girl Goes Bad!!
(19-05-2010 12:18 )RRROGER Wrote:  Still baffled by your scheduling strategy, I'm a fan of Charlie & when she worked for TVX & BABESTATION she like the other girls made at least one appearance before midnight, then continued through the night at intervals; waiting up 'til 3:am doesn't appeal.
You may have noticed some of my previous posts in a similar vein, why 1 girl on 3 channels for 3 hours,you can only watch 1 at a time & I remarked that by 10:00pm, 7 girls had showed on Babestation, but by midnight only 1 girl on Elite; your reply was quality not quantity; maybe, but it doesn't answer the question why with a show starting at 9:00pm with 4 or 5 girls scheduled I have to wait 6 hours to see the girl I want to see.
Obviously there must be a reason & in the spirit of forum debate I would be intrigued to hear what it is......
CHEERS ,,,..RRROGER

Hi RRROGER, thanks for your question. We have made the decision that rather than run 2 or 3 normal shows we will run one special show on the weekend nights.
The girls start later and stay on screen for the whole stint. I can assure you that we dont have 4 or 5 girls scheduled to start at 9 and then have 3 or 4 of them here sitting around doing nothing.
We may at times decide to vary this but for the moment at least this is the plan.
If you are a Charlie O'Neal fan the surely a special 2 and a half hour Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neal 2-4-1 sounds pretty good even if it does start at 3am?

Thanks,
19-05-2010 12:29
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

2 and a half hours thats gonna be quite the experience,

cant wait for alice to go night time, its just gonna be so awesomeriffic
19-05-2010 12:32
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Well I for one like the fact I don't have to go channel hopping to find where Alice, Danica etc will next be.

Obviously it is commercially a good idea or it wouldn't be happening this way.
19-05-2010 12:36
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

It does make sense to make the weekend event something different from the rest of the week.
And a Charlie o Neal 2.5 hour special 2-4-1 is great news for those of us who used to have to decipher cryptic cellcast code just to catch a glimpse of her so I'm certainly looking forward to that! Smile
19-05-2010 12:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

during which stint will afroman be making his appearance??? Wink
19-05-2010 12:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and what about aerosol man!!!!!!!! i think its great that there will be special shows at the weekend and alice making her night debut more than fits the bill. but do think you should maybe have a 2nd girl on with alice so that if there are people who dont like alice. theyve got a girl on the other channel

well i got 3 out of 4 babes who will be on as i said alice, danica and caty would be on. just got sophia wrong.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 13:15 by Rammyrascal.)
19-05-2010 13:13
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2010 13:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  and what about aerosol man!!!!!!!! i think its great that there will be special shows at the weekend and alice making her night debut more than fits the bill. but do think you should maybe have a 2nd girl on with alice so that if there are people who dont like alice. theyve got a girl on the other channel

There could be someone who doesn't like Alice? Well I suppose as the saying goes, "There's always one"
19-05-2010 13:16
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(19-05-2010 12:29 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi RRROGER, thanks for your question. We have made the decision that rather than run 2 or 3 normal shows we will run one special show on the weekend nights.
The girls start later and stay on screen for the whole stint. I can assure you that we dont have 4 or 5 girls scheduled to start at 9 and then have 3 or 4 of them here sitting around doing nothing.
We may at times decide to vary this but for the moment at least this is the plan.
If you are a Charlie O'Neal fan the surely a special 2 and a half hour Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neal 2-4-1 sounds pretty good even if it does start at 3am?

Thanks,

Please please please have at least 1 moment - even if it's at the end of her stint - where Alice and Caty are on screen together

If you're gonna have a good girl gone bad, then you know there's nobody better than Caty at ensuring the transformation Wink

Ideally......if you can have Caty appear in a Darth Vader* outfit saying "Your journey to the Dark Side is now complete" and you'll be my favouritest person in the whole wide world Big Grin

*I'd settle for the emperor since that is essentially just a hooded robe
Wink

19-05-2010 14:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(19-05-2010 12:29 )elitetvonline Wrote:  
(19-05-2010 12:18 )RRROGER Wrote:  Still baffled by your scheduling strategy, I'm a fan of Charlie & when she worked for TVX & BABESTATION she like the other girls made at least one appearance before midnight, then continued through the night at intervals; waiting up 'til 3:am doesn't appeal.
You may have noticed some of my previous posts in a similar vein, why 1 girl on 3 channels for 3 hours,you can only watch 1 at a time & I remarked that by 10:00pm, 7 girls had showed on Babestation, but by midnight only 1 girl on Elite; your reply was quality not quantity; maybe, but it doesn't answer the question why with a show starting at 9:00pm with 4 or 5 girls scheduled I have to wait 6 hours to see the girl I want to see.
Obviously there must be a reason & in the spirit of forum debate I would be intrigued to hear what it is......
CHEERS ,,,..RRROGER

Hi RRROGER, thanks for your question. We have made the decision that rather than run 2 or 3 normal shows we will run one special show on the weekend nights.

Thanks,

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply,it did at least clarify what's happening, I'll have to adjust my sleep pattern to fit in with the show pattern, early night,sleep through Danica's stint & wake up to watch Alice, then Caty & Charlie; have to delete some of the rubbish on my SKY harddrive to record some otherwise I'll never get any sleep at night.
HuhHuhHuh

19-05-2010 15:18
tsurugi Offline
Banned

If anyone can pull this look off its caty
[Image: sexy-darth-vader.jpg]

But is it wrong that i want to see one of the babes dressed as chewie

[Image: sexy-chewbacca.gif]

Make it happen jamie Wink
19-05-2010 15:26