Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Who's on PartyGirls tonight?

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Who's on PartyGirls tonight?
Jonnieboy Wrote:At the end of tonight's show Dionne said that we have two more nights of Party Girls:

Sunday - Jemma Jey and Megan
Monday - Dionne and Morgan

Earlier in the show Lolly Badcock appeared to say that she would be presenting on Partyland beginning "next week" on Channel 50.

Apart from Lolly Badcock popping on for a couple of minutes just before midnight to make the above announcement about channel 50, it was only Dionne and Rachel on the show last night.
I must add that I thought that Dionne was looking magnificent last night. Never seen her looking more beautiful.
The good news : 2 more nights (could only have been 1 if it had finished at 5.30am on Monday)
The bad news : no Amanda Sad
15-03-2009 10:35
Find all posts by this user
Deb x Away
Master Poster

Wink RE: Who's on PartyGirls tonight?
I've got a soft spot for the people who like feet - they seem so earnest and dedicated. And Dionne is my favourite. But last night, early on at least, I was wondering if I was watching Freeview or Feetview. Whenever I switched over, I kept seeing soles, with toes wiggling away. Rolleyes
15-03-2009 11:43
G@Z! Offline
Banned

no amanda swansong gits Sad
15-03-2009 16:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

G@Z! Wrote:no amanda swansong gits Sad

Amanda has only appeared once on the show (27Feb09) since she had that argument and finished early on 5Feb09.
It is possible she could do a guest slot on one of the remaining nights but I am not expecting it.

It was because I saw Amanda performing on the show at the end of October that I started taking an interest in it. I had seen the show was on, from when it started in September, but had not bothered much with it previously.
I have some recordings of a few good shows from last year which I have never posted any clips from. I am intending to post some clips of these after the show ends.
15-03-2009 17:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Jonnieboy Wrote:Earlier in the show Lolly Badcock appeared to say that she would be presenting on Partyland beginning "next week" on Channel 50.
That's a hopeful sign for the likely content of Partyland. It also suggests a definite link between the new channel and PP/PG, else why would she be plugging it on PG?
15-03-2009 19:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

vila Wrote:
Jonnieboy Wrote:Earlier in the show Lolly Badcock appeared to say that she would be presenting on Partyland beginning "next week" on Channel 50.
That's a hopeful sign for the likely content of Partyland. It also suggests a definite link between the new channel and PP/PG, else why would she be plugging it on PG?

This had already been confirmed by admin in my post yesterday in the "Channel 46 on freeview" thread.
15-03-2009 19:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Oops, hadn't looked there - that thread wasn't flagged on my screen as having any new content.
15-03-2009 20:18
G@Z! Offline
Banned

no megan charlie but charlie left at 3:00 did anyone replace her or was it just jemma jay cos i went asleep at three
16-03-2009 13:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It turned out to be Charlie with Jemma last night and not Megan.
They have had a few technical problems on the show recently with the phones and the microphone. Last night it was with the text messages. There were no texts until 10.40pm.
Charlie said at the end of the show that it would be Dionne and Donna on tonight at 9.00pm.
(It had been previously reported that it would be Dionne and Morgan)
16-03-2009 14:03
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:no megan charlie but charlie left at 3:00 did anyone replace her or was it just jemma jay cos i went asleep at three

Charlie stayed until the end - her last section began at about 4:35. There were no guest spots by anyone else.
16-03-2009 18:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV