Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Lilly Roma's Feet

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Lilly Roma's feet
There's a very nice photo of Lilly's spectacular feet dripping with milk on her blog. Well worth a look. Big Grin

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-08-2010 22:58
Find all posts by this user
Lillyroma Offline
Junior Poster

hellooo my friends !, I just wanted to say thank you once again for your continue to post up such nice pics and vids of me and the very nice comments that you make, yes, I am right now in the Hotel Richmond in Mamaia, Constanta in Romania on the Black Sea, lying on the beach and tonight I go to the disco with some girlfriends, its very hot here every day, around 40 degrees and being Romania the electricity does not always work and the internet is very very slow :-(
I am here til next sunday when I will head back to you all, I picked up lots of sexy outfits and shoes for the show too, so I hope you will like them.
love and kisses to you all
Lilly xxxxxxx
04-08-2010 18:46
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lilly Roma's feet
Lilly i am shaw we will like your new outfits and shoes i want to see thoses nice feet back on our screens
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 10:28 by rogerthedoger.)
12-08-2010 10:27
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Same here Roger.Her feet are gorgeous Smile

12-08-2010 13:02
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

May i suggest you to check also for Evelynn (the pad). Sha has done some day show barefeet... She is also amazing. I dream of Lilly and Evelynn in a double night show..... Smile
19-08-2010 22:36
bluepoppy Offline
Senior Poster

(19-08-2010 22:36 )tonkpils Wrote:  May i suggest you to check also for Evelynn (the pad). Sha has done some day show barefeet... She is also amazing. I dream of Lilly and Evelynn in a double night show..... Smile

I second that, it would be amazing to see them both, 2 pairs of sexy feet together.
22-08-2010 12:02
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla's feet are awsome aswell Smile

22-08-2010 19:58
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lilly, as usual, has had a few foot callers tonight and, as usual, has not disappointed in showing her perfect feet with her gorgeous toes and immaculate pedicure. Lovely to see a girl who takes care of her feet and is willing to please her callers by putting them on display. Definitely the best feet of any girl on these channels, and knowing if you can drag your eyes away from them, you'll be treated to a stunning body wrapped in black latex, and a beautiful, pretty face somehow makes tham all the more appealling.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-09-2010 23:48
thelick03 Offline
Junior Poster

Lilly looks so gorgeous tonight. Her feet are looking sublime as ever. Sometimes I think she is just too perfect to be true.

If I ever saw her in real life I think I would explode (in my pants at least).
12-09-2010 00:57
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

If I ever saw her in real life, the police would probably be involved as I don't think I could resist throwing myself on the ground and getting my tongue to work on those sensational feet. eek

12-09-2010 01:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV