Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

TVX Nighttime Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

RIP Television X channels.
Well from the way the girls where talking looks like there done as from today. So there will be a gap between these closing and the elite channels launching.

So anyone want to join me any saying RIP to these great tv channels?

P.S Can't say I am happy with the channel Jade is going to. Its not even on freeview so won't get to see her anymoreannoyed
18-04-2011 04:40
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: TVX Nighttime Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion
Already have done and I too am not happy with where jade has gone but I will still be a fan. Think elite start on the 20th so yes there will be a gap

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2011 08:41
Charlemagne Offline

RE: TVX Nighttime Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion
Are they going to continue with a TVX webshow?

It could be competion for Sexstation
18-04-2011 08:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

[split] The end of Honey Nights video
I didn't know were to post this info but this thread seemed the best option , Tia Jones said on "My Free Cams" the other night that she had been told that one of the TVX phone in channels was coming back , i just wonder if Elite have decided against transmitting on both of the TVX night channels , they just simulcast Ch 921 with 965 in any case so don't if they are not going to use different feeds on all their channels really need both TVX channels they are currently leasing , Tia could have got her info wrong of course .

{edit } just been informed that i may have misinterpreted what Tia said concerning TVX coming back , i will leave this post here though on the off chance that i interpreted it correctly in the first place lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 01:19 by mr mystery.)
15-06-2011 21:50
SirWankalot Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: The end of Honey Nights video
(15-06-2011 21:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  I didn't know were to post this info but this thread seemed the best option , Tia Jones said on "My Free Cams" the other night that she had been told that one of the TVX phone in channels was coming back , i just wonder if Elite have decided against transmitting on both of the TVX night channels , they just simulcast Ch 921 with 965 in any case so don't if they are not going to use different feeds on all their channels really need both TVX channels they are currently leasing , Tia could have got her info wrong of course .

{edit } just been informed that i may have misinterpreted what Tia said concerning TVX coming back , i will leave this post here though on the off chance that i interpreted it correctly in the first place lol

I'm interpreting from this that you may have misinterpreted what Tia said, or have I simply misinterpreted you Wink lol It maybe that Tia misinterpreted what she heard in the 1st place, in which case you may have misinterpreted a misinterpretation! hehe!

In all seriousness we need a better selection of channels full stop! Even if it is an old channel returning! With the demise of Sport TV it seems others want to take over the world! We really need a channel that is willing to push the boundaries again. For all that maybe said of Sport TV they did at least try on occasions! A new, more interactive format with web streaming for naughtier angles in my mind is the way to go! Smile

WARNING: Wanking over AsianBabesTV can cause dilemas!!!
19-06-2011 23:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Channels pushing the boundaries won't happen unless rules change.

Piper Niven Superfan
20-06-2011 00:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-06-2011 23:59 )SirWankalot Wrote:  I'm interpreting from this that you may have misinterpreted what Tia said, or have I simply misinterpreted you Wink lol It maybe that Tia misinterpreted what she heard in the 1st place, in which case you may have misinterpreted a misinterpretation! hehe!

In all seriousness we need a better selection of channels full stop! Even if it is an old channel returning! With the demise of Sport TV and other channels wanting to take over the world! We really need a channel that is willing to push the boundaries again. For all that maybe said of Sport TV they did at least try on occasions! A new, more interactive format with web streaming for naughtier angles in my mind is the way to go! Smile

I actually tuned into Tia on MFC part way through what she was saying about the channels she used to work on so didn't hear every thing she had been saying from the beginning , she was saying something about how restricted she now was on the Sport xxx channel's and also mentioned the strict rules they had when she first started on the TVX channels , i think she said she liked being on Live 960 the best when it was a independent channel , she then went on to say (i think) that she had been told that a channel or channels were coming back , at the time i thought she said that TVX was coming back and still think she said that , but i have since been told she didn't actualy say TVX was coming back and was on about something different coming back .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 00:43 by mr mystery.)
20-06-2011 00:34
SirWankalot Offline
Apprentice Poster

I was only teasing mate. Lets pray its Babestar or live960 or even ChatBack. Its all getting very boring! Bring back Office Babe I say! or a red button service! or maybe freeview is the way to go for that! Smile

20-06-2011 01:08
SirWankalot Offline
Apprentice Poster

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...725&page=1

Memories! If only it would ever get back to this!

20-06-2011 01:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV