Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Geri and Dani

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Geri and Dani
I thought last nights show was going to be good but I was disapointed.Sad
It started earlier at 9.30pm and the tits were fully out at 10.38pm. See screenshots 1 and 2. Big Grin
After that it did not get any better. Dani was good as usual but she's not one of my favorites. Geri seemed loath to get her tits out again, just like Jodie the other night.
The 2 girl action after midnight was probably good for the callers but not very good for the viewers.
The third shot is as good as Geri got between 1.00pm to 5.00pm

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

20-12-2008 11:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Geri and Dani
TheWatcher Wrote:I thought last nights show was going to be good but I was disapointed.Sad
It started earlier at 9.30pm and the tits were fully out at 10.38pm. See screenshots 1 and 2. Big Grin
After that it did not get any better. Dani was good as usual but she's not one of my favorites. Geri seemed loath to get her tits out again, just like Jodie the other night.
The 2 girl action after midnight was probably good for the callers but not very good for the viewers.

the show was piss poor last night.
geris show with megan last week was much better,and that was before the rules changed.
hopefully yvette will be better, still too scared to tell her to get her tits out though!Tongue
20-12-2008 11:55
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i was so bored i fell asleep Sad
20-12-2008 12:14
m100 Away
Banned

SMC you are a legend - no doubt about it. Glad it wasn't just me who thought last nights show didn't work at all. Watched up to about 1ish on and off, got bored, fast forwarded through the rest of it this morning and obviously didn't miss anything. You've got to ring Yvette, I think she'll be up for it more or less regardless of the time. The real question is - if hannah turned up on there (i know it's not likely) would you ring HER?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-12-2008 12:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

smcgill1888 Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I thought last nights show was going to be good but I was disapointed.Sad

the show was piss poor last night.
geris show with megan last week was much better,and that was before the rules changed.
hopefully yvette will be better, still too scared to tell her to get her tits out though!Tongue

Dani said early on, that she and Amanda got into trouble for what they did on Tuesday night and we would not see that sort of thing again. I saw it all but don't know what the problem was.
You're right about the Megan and Geri show. It was very good. That's why I thought last night would be good.
Glad I recorded it and could use fastforward and did not stop up to watch it.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2008 12:29 by TheWatcher.)
20-12-2008 12:25
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

m100 Wrote:SMC you are a legend - no doubt about it. Glad it wasn't just me who thought last nights show didn't work at all. Watched up to about 1ish on and off, got bored, fast forwarded through the rest of it this morning and obviously didn't miss anything. You've got to ring Yvette, I think she'll be up for it more or less regardless of the time. The real question is - if hannah turned up on there (i know it's not likely) would you ring HER?

hell yeah i would phone hannah!
hannah on the late party people show is the main reason i now have an extra 500 quid overdraft facilittyBig Grin
20-12-2008 12:32
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

gazwim Wrote:i was so bored i fell asleep Sad

me too!
21-12-2008 02:15
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

hello

im fairly new to these boards but what is difference with party people and babestation is it that on party people you can only go topless? it looks a similar sort of program really

And what was it that Dani got into trouble for a few nights back and what rule changes have been introduced

thanks
28-12-2008 13:15
G@Z! Offline
Banned

babestation is on sky
party girls is on freeview
that is the only difference i think
oh yeah babestation finishes at 5:30 but party girls finish at 5:00
and party people is a day show so clothes stay on
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2008 13:34 by G@Z!.)
28-12-2008 13:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

PartyGirls was not a good show for the viewers last night, probably ok for callers. I only saw up to 2.00am though.
Dani was doing her stuff for a couple on the phone. Geri had a red thong on under the towel. The best bit was Geri and Tiffany together at about 1.40am for 5 minutes.
Tiffany said that Geri had just joined a lesbian dating agency.
28-12-2008 14:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV