Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.36 Average

An apology for last night this morning and get something off my chest

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

An apology for last night this morning and get something off my chest
im posting this for two reasons. firstly id like to apologise for attacking people in the alice goodwin night chat thread. im not a nasty person at all. when i saw the posts that were negative i initally thought they were aimed at alice and didnt realise till later they were aimed at producers

The second reason is to reveal have asperger's syndrome which is a form of autism i got diagnosed 2 years ago in 2008 and life has been very tough for me for the past 2 years and watching the babechannels (day and night) has been a form of escapism for me away from the real world which is why at times i have got carred away on here and made an idiot of myself or attacked people like i did on alice's thread

i should have been diagnosed with aspergers 27 years ago when i was 6 and as a result i have had lots of wrong diagnosis which has meant lots of wrong treatment. ive also had 2 serious knee operations and asthma

hope everyone can accept this apology

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2010 02:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: An apology for last night this morning and get something off my chest
firstly am sorry about your health issues, i have my own health issues which am not gonna get into.

but this will come across as you looking for symapthy after your outburst in the alice thread before man. and you really didnt have to share your condition with us as its none of our buisness.

and dont apologise for all your other posting, your just enthuastic which is fair enough, just make sure you 100 percent read posts (i have fallen foul to this myself on here) before you reply .
29-05-2010 02:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can see it looking like im asking for sympathy but im not and believe in being totally honest with people and not hiding anything. will try and follw your advice about 100% reading posts

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2010 09:52
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

No big deal Rascal: you expressed the way you felt about the show and how you thought people were reacting to Alice, rather than Elite. And (unless posts have been deleted) you didn't say anything offensive.

But I would be careful in sharing details about your Asperger's syndrome on here, as certain twisted people (such as ECJ and her other alter-ego) have come on to this forum in the past to exploit people, and they may see your personal misfortune as an invitation to try their luck with you.

Be safe.
29-05-2010 09:56
randybuble Offline
Senior Poster

Hey dude. You didn't attack anybody and you weren't offensive. You were simply airing your opinions which is what this is all about. If you misunderstood that criticism of the show made by myself and others was aimed at the direction and not alice herself, that's certainly no reason to apologise.

As for any health issues you may have, if you feel better for making this known, then good stuff. However, I would be careful about how personal and how serious you make all this.

It's all just a bit of fun. I mean for crying out loud, the only reason I was bitching last night was a) I was full of cider and b) I waited for 3 hours with my cock in my hand, waiting for Alice to get her boobs out long enough so I could curl one off, while using the internet to write on this forum when I could have viewed thousands of topless images of Alice on google. I think the joke might be on me.Big Laugh

Without Dannii Harwood, Winter would have no Spring.
29-05-2010 10:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thank you no intention of making it serious and personal, just putting the facts out there thats all

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 11:13 by Rammyrascal.)
29-05-2010 11:13

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS