Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
Cool.
Hopefully Ultimate Dayshow Babe can be revived. Best wishes with it Smile.

08-12-2022 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

(08-12-2022 05:24 )Stemmw Wrote:  Ah right, hadn't realised there was no competition for last year.

I'd be willing to resurrect it for this year if the mods are happy enough for me to do it.

If you really want to do it, then that's okay with us, but we'd ask you to either keep it brief and do it as soon as you can, or wait and do it in the period between Christmas and New Year, whichever works best for you. That's so it doesn't get in the way of other awards.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
08-12-2022 16:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

What a belter of a day already with Clara, Hannah and Scarlett all top notch.
Breathtaking mornings viewing Smile.

02-04-2023 11:15
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

If only we could get Clara on BS, give her some tips goals. and get her to do all that buzzathon spankathon stuff Scarlett Louise does

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
02-04-2023 15:58
Boomerangutangangbang Away
Owned by Kelly Bell

For me anyway, it feels like a stand-out Day, equal and better than many recent Nightshows in terms of quality of babes, outfit and types/variety of shows. I have viewed only FTA today, but plenty to see from the traditional Dayshows to the Nightshow level. So many favourites new and old. Clara, Daisy and Stormi this morning. Later on Harley and Flora, then it just caried on with the Mikaela/Mikayla former pairing. Then Nicole and Clare and now Hazel. That was my top 10, but there has been others worthy of a mention.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-11-2023 18:45
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(17-11-2023 18:45 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  For me anyway, it feels like a stand-out Day, equal and better than many recent Nightshows in terms of quality of babes, outfit and types/variety of shows. I have viewed only FTA today, but plenty to see from the traditional Dayshows to the Nightshow level. So many favourites new and old. Clara, Daisy and Stormi this morning. Later on Harley and Flora, then it just caried on with the Mikaela/Mikayla former pairing. Then Nicole and Clare and now Hazel. That was my top 10, but there has been others worthy of a mention.
Absolutely right Booms! Often the case now in my opinion!!
17-11-2023 20:16
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2023 20:16 )hornball Wrote:  
(17-11-2023 18:45 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  For me anyway, it feels like a stand-out Day, equal and better than many recent Nightshows in terms of quality of babes, outfit and types/variety of shows. I have viewed only FTA today, but plenty to see from the traditional Dayshows to the Nightshow level. So many favourites new and old. Clara, Daisy and Stormi this morning. Later on Harley and Flora, then it just caried on with the Mikaela/Mikayla former pairing. Then Nicole and Clare and now Hazel. That was my top 10, but there has been others worthy of a mention.
Absolutely right Booms! Often the case now in my opinion!!

I too am in agreement Big Grin much to be said for these lovely ladies today , great effort
17-11-2023 20:20