Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
emma c and heather i was lucky enough to of recorded this morning and checking out the shows i got from the last week or 2 with heather looking fantastic and stacey robyn wearing her gorgeous red n green dresses, laura laine in her slips, becky roberts looking bootiful as ever, kira kadey who i remember doing commando impressions, and kylie rose looking sporty but the red outfit was fantastic laugh
loving studio and all the nice babes Wink Shy Xx Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
26-03-2018 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
Just seen a debate along the following lines on twitter; the balance of web/TV is all wrong with babestation at the moment. 4 girls currently on live and not a leg in sight- each one only on TV screen from the waist up. I’m a caller of about 10 years who spends serious money on calls and currently I wouldn’t call babestation if it was a freephone number. As someone mentioned earlier; the fact that a girl is taken off screen when a private web chat comes through (even if she has a caller on) is disgraceful.

The channel is getting worse by the week and conversely I think studio is getting even better. A brilliant set of girls and you can almost always see the full girl in shot.
27-03-2018 16:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2018 16:05 )vampire555 Wrote:  As someone mentioned earlier; the fact that a girl is taken off screen when a private web chat comes through (even if she has a caller on) is disgraceful.

I’m not sure who the girl who did that was or if she was on tv or the webshow but it is not something that all the girls do. Tv Daytime girls who are any good have regular repeat callers and they know that it would piss them off if they did that. In any case the girl has to choose to accept a private call so it’s not an automatic thing.
27-03-2018 17:14
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2018 17:14 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 16:05 )vampire555 Wrote:  As someone mentioned earlier; the fact that a girl is taken off screen when a private web chat comes through (even if she has a caller on) is disgraceful.

I’m not sure who the girl who did that was or if she was on tv or the webshow but it is not something that all the girls do. Tv Daytime girls who are any good have regular repeat callers and they know that it would piss them off if they did that. In any case the girl has to choose to accept a private call so it’s not an automatic thing.

Three different girls (all past or present from the channel) have told me that is the case. One now on studio (Louisa) talked about how much she disliked it and how awkward it could be to explain to the caller.
27-03-2018 17:31
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I wonder if it’s girls who are not hitting target who are doing it? I call regularly and it’s never happened to me.

At the moment the tv girls are very restricted as to when they can go offscreen so they can’t be doing it frequently as they can’t even go offscreen with regular callers like me unless the producer has allowed it (Allowed not instructed)

I’ve recently complained to BS about the random way they allow/restrict use of Pervcam but as usual got a rubbish reply saying it’s at the discretion of the producer. When I pointed out the producer applies rules that management set I got a “we’ll pass your comments to the relevant department” followed by silence.
27-03-2018 17:51
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2018 16:05 )vampire555 Wrote:  the balance of web/TV is all wrong with babestation at the moment. 4 girls currently on live and not a leg in sight- each one only on TV screen from the waist up.

I wouldn't say that was quite right. I saw Kim Jenner and Ashley Jay this afternoon and their legs were visible almost all the time.

Ruby Ryder, Terrie Hawkes and Vicky Narni had their legs hidden, although I only saw those 3 briefly, whilst Tara T's name was being shown but she didn't appear on screen whilst I was viewing.
27-03-2018 17:53
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2018 17:31 )vampire555 Wrote:  
(27-03-2018 17:14 )SecretAgent Wrote:  

Three different girls (all past or present from the channel) have told me that is the case. One now on studio (Louisa) talked about how much she disliked it and how awkward it could be to explain to the caller.

When I was on BS chatting away happily and suddenly the girl (admittably i think someone relatively new) shouted out 'I have a private' the producer then obviously told her to cut me off as she quickly said hold on babe and cut me off.

She was back less than 3 minutes later, I rang up again briefly and diplomatically but firmly told her quite clearly it was a joke to treat people like that and tell her producer that the 3 mins away from me had cost her and the channel a 30 minute call and maybe a cam too...said it was appalling practice and others would be made aware...she was very coy only saying something like 'oh well your back now' and looked embarrassed on screen.

i've never experienced it S66 but I will make enquiries if this is creeping in there too.

Though I think S66 Studio Cam is too pricey, I do definately embrace the combo of call and cam and I can see from the channels point of view on how it is the way to go, but there is a time and a place for both worlds.
27-03-2018 18:39
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

great seeing the babes being able to enjoy themselves alot more lately
great outfit becky roberts is wearing at the moment and mikaela witts outfit is pretty awsome too,guess ive been a bit unlucky with heather though

before i left for work when she was backstage and i was hoping as i was going to work she wouldnt be option 3 leaving it to record chennels 1 & 2;s laugh
when i just got home an had a quick check
after about the first 45 minutes wen she went option 2 on tv the tape was ordered then after her break i think just before 7 it was gone an when my recordings clashed at 8
by the time i got home 40 minutes later and resumed the magic the tape was back before i deleted the clashed recording
so thiers the mystery 40 minutes worth like in the movies Surprised

27-03-2018 21:16
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Docutech - I agree with the call and cam approach which is my preferred method. My problem today was I went private first and discovered 2 guys calling who couldn’t see Danni Levy as she was in private with me and I couldn’t get through on the phone. This was in a behind the curtain webshow and neither of them wanted to pay to see her! Very strange.

BS are recruiting girls now for Dayshows who are employed on the basis that they do open leg. They have little phone skills and in my view little realisation that they need to develop a loyal following to be successful. In your example the girl did not need to say she had a private to the producer. She could have simply declined it.

It’s a strange way to run a business and the lack of honesty at BS in explaining to their customers is what angers me. I’ve told them many times but they just don’t care.

My experience though is that if you complain they will refund the cost of your wasted call. Just be polite but assertive.
27-03-2018 21:35
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
seeing kylie rose wen i just got in from work after leaving it recording all day but not overly stoked her outfits bin taped especially after the red outfit show which was proper awsome laugh

with any look she'll a been showing that pretty lil clitty again thou Big Laugh
Tongue Xx Heart

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2018 20:38 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
31-03-2018 20:37