Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
never been a fan of the day shows for that very reason if the the were allowed to talk about whatever the caller decides instead of lookin to the producer to see if its ok to keep it going then maybe would be more intrested in them.
not that i don't like the girls because the
dayshows have contributed alot of good girls to the night shows its the rules once again that spoil it for all us lovers of the female form

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
06-02-2011 20:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

If you call the right girls you can still have a lot of fun calling during the day Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-02-2011 20:33
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Since the regulater decided to move the goalposts and stop the day girls from doing anything slightly tittilating, this is me now, walking around with me bollocks in a barrow. Big Grin

[Image: buster.jpeg]
09-02-2011 01:43
c1154901 Offline
Apprentice Poster

TXT first?
Hi .

Never called the Daytime shows for a few years. Is there some sort of deal now where you have to send a txt message before you call?

As it appears everyone who calls up gets told to jog on pretty fast.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 16:13 by c1154901.)
12-03-2011 16:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: TXT first?
(12-03-2011 16:06 )c1154901 Wrote:  Is there some sort of deal now where you have to send a txt message before you call?

As it appears everyone who calls up gets told to jog on pretty fast.

Not as far as I know. Which channel was it? Elite have a nasty habit of kicking you back to the menu for no apparent reason.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-03-2011 16:42
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

If you following a specific girl I suppose then you tend to follow that channel.....but I reckon the smaller less busy channels are the ones to call during the day ...there are definate 'advantages' of calling in ...when no one is listening, and rightly so as an option at £1.53 a minute.....
13-03-2011 18:11
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
i`m just curious like but whats the idea of these shows ? is it for visual and stimulating conversation because from what i see most of the time usually changing channels is girls,not usually doing much ...even when someones actually foned in

can u all honestly say that your actually lovin these shows ? or just that you luv the girl ? coz u all only ever seem to write a name instead of putting an actual reason what your lovin bladewave

ffs only a few girls r worthy of putting on the shows anyway,most of them would be claiming benefits from how much you can see they like just sitting there Huh some of them actually look bored so i reckon you need 2 get aloud of new faces considering the best have gon 2 nites Sad

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
14-03-2011 21:04
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Today I'm Lovin'...
(14-03-2011 21:04 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  i`m just curious like but whats the idea of these shows ? is it for visual and stimulating conversation because from what i see most of the time usually changing channels is girls,not usually doing much ...even when someones actually foned in

can u all honestly say that your actually lovin these shows ? or just that you luv the girl ? coz u all only ever seem to write a name instead of putting an actual reason what your lovin bladewave

ffs only a few girls r worthy of putting on the shows anyway,most of them would be claiming benefits from how much you can see they like just sitting there Huh some of them actually look bored so i reckon you need 2 get aloud of new faces considering the best have gon 2 nites Sad

I prefer the day shows purely because my interest in sex / tease etc wanes soo much after 9pm. Love talking to a sexy girlie especially one you see in the mags or say on GSL. Its the verbals that stimulate me most but its got to be strong innuendo as though I like and respect normal chat there's got to be something explosive in there somewhere to justify a strong minute outlay.

I suppose people ring for different reasons some because their shy or lonely some because its a release from the wife etc.

I find girls easy to talk to and i'm young (ish) and single so I shouldn't really be calling, but I suppose it fills a female void and means I can have a bit of a fantasy with no committment. I would find it easy to stop calling and have never just watched so its just a bit of naughty fun until that leggy brunette comes knocking at my door ...though thats probably a while lol
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 23:30 by docutech.)
14-03-2011 23:30
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(14-03-2011 21:04 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  i`m just curious like but whats the idea of these shows ?

Too masturbate over while the mugs on the phones get them to perform naughty poses for us Big Grin

Well he did ask.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 02:00 by StanTheMan.)
15-03-2011 01:59
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(15-03-2011 01:59 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Too masturbate over while the mugs on the phones get them to perform naughty poses for us Big Grin

Well he did ask.

fair comment stan lad but if you remember & can compare some of the stuff now to before the labours government went out the window,i looked through the channels and none of them do anything or even if they wear a sexxy outfit like it is glued or summit lol
it just seems strange how most girls on most shows these days give it the oh look at me im so sexy look but just talk into the fone ? its like,you may aswel not have a girl on screen [a foto or whatever is probably the same sumtimes albeit once in a while a babe will still get sexy for us which is how it should and use to be

its double standards of the HIGHEST ORDER LAD and a bit criminal to say the least ???????????? anyway....thanks to all the girls who use to do stuff to cheer me up bladewave TigerPETExXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 09:22 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
15-03-2011 09:22