Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Today I'm Lovin'...
(15-03-2011 01:59 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(14-03-2011 21:04 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  i`m just curious like but whats the idea of these shows ?

Too masturbate over while the mugs on the phones get them to perform naughty poses for us Big Grin

Well he did ask.

Remember Mr Stan if you had no mug callers you would have no channels and therefore no girls to masterbate over lol
15-03-2011 19:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
I always find it strange that the babes touch up their lip gloss when they have just finished on a call............. why?
25-03-2011 08:43
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

i just think its laughable to be honest

does anyone else think the shows have gone really boring ?
they use to be fun like but it seem more & more that its like the babes are bored & the camera angles are getting worse & if the girl on screen wears something half descent she just gets covered in on screen graphics Big Laugh

to be honest im suprised anyone does call & i`ll tell you all aswel that i only ever called once and that was when savanna made a few appearances on the boudoir,when i called tho the options just spun me round & round no matter what number i pressed bladewave
so i never got to speak to her and never bothered again ???

i try to be positive even when its really boring but its just like a one sided coin or something Blush

i cant see many people hanging round to watch this for too much longer if it carry`s on coz i surely cant be the only 1 who`s noticeing how poor nearly every show is ?

the girls are nice but its fucking boring ,may aswel have a foto on screen or something & i aint moaning its just the truth Huh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
03-04-2011 12:51
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2011 12:51 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  i just think its laughable to be honest

does anyone else think the shows have gone really boring ?
they use to be fun like but it seem more & more that its like the babes are bored & the camera angles are getting worse & if the girl on screen wears something half descent she just gets covered in on screen graphics Big Laugh

to be honest im suprised anyone does call & i`ll tell you all aswel that i only ever called once and that was when savanna made a few appearances on the boudoir,when i called tho the options just spun me round & round no matter what number i pressed bladewave
so i never got to speak to her and never bothered again ???

i try to be positive even when its really boring but its just like a one sided coin or something Blush

i cant see many people hanging round to watch this for too much longer if it carry`s on coz i surely cant be the only 1 who`s noticeing how poor nearly every show is ?

the girls are nice but its fucking boring ,may aswel have a foto on screen or something & i aint moaning its just the truth Huh

Depends how you define poor ....I call because of the verbals not the visuals if one of the girls had an overcoat and slippers on i'd ring if the innuendo was strong enough. If those verbals continues to decline then no I wouldn't bother calling either, well not at the current rates.
16-04-2011 23:55
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Two things I’d like to see in daytime TV shows, the first is instead of close up shot of the babe, I’d prefer a wide angle shot so we see the babe in her entirety. The second is the elimination of big OSG‘s in the corner of the screen. BS Daytime and Elite TV are the biggest offenders. I hate them and would rather see them in the information bar at the bottom of the screen. Agree/disagree with me?

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
21-04-2011 08:28
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Slip Of The Day
i wish the dayshow birds `d get thier tits out more
its well more fun watching them get naughty than when they can after 9pm
so cum on girls Big Laugh

21-04-2011 13:03
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(21-04-2011 08:28 )TDK2008 Wrote:  the first is instead of close up shot of the babe, I’d prefer a wide angle shot so we see the babe in her entirety.

I agree with this, and as with your other point, Elite and BS are the worst offenders. BS have always been like that, but it's especially disappointing with Elite as they used to have fantastic day shows.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-04-2011 17:30
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(21-04-2011 17:30 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(21-04-2011 08:28 )TDK2008 Wrote:  the first is instead of close up shot of the babe, I’d prefer a wide angle shot so we see the babe in her entirety.

I agree with this, and as with your other point, Elite and BS are the worst offenders. BS have always been like that, but it's especially disappointing with Elite as they used to have fantastic day shows.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Both annoy me.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
30-04-2011 10:39
omg Offline
Junior Poster

WTF is going on with the SKY channels? It seems like every time I turn on the TV the channels have moved, changed or been removed
01-05-2011 13:02
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(21-04-2011 08:28 )TDK2008 Wrote:  Two things I’d like to see in daytime TV shows, the first is instead of close up shot of the babe, I’d prefer a wide angle shot so we see the babe in her entirety. The second is the elimination of big OSG‘s in the corner of the screen. BS Daytime and Elite TV are the biggest offenders. I hate them and would rather see them in the information bar at the bottom of the screen. Agree/disagree with me?

i agree mate & also i think its best to be honest if it can help make the shows become even better & they read our comments on the forum

i was about to write that ive been watching a couple of the shows today since about half past 12,flicking back & too through the channels to see if anything exciting was happening for a bit of fun & to have a laugh Big Laugh and its now turned 3 o`clock & IF I`M TO BE TRUTHFULLY HONEST.... i cant beleive how unbeleivably bored i am Surprised the shows seem completely different some how ? to how they used to be & at 1 point i could be forgiven to think i`d left the tv paused for half an hour Blush i`m really sorry to be negative but has anyone else sensed a bit of a difference in the way things have been goin` ?

thanks for reading kind regards
TigerPETExXx Rolleyes

05-05-2011 15:07