Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
don't think the rules have changed, do they have a "naughty chat" line and you rang that maybe? or she just doesnt care for the rules!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
22-08-2017 16:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
Great seeing Danni Levi but only seen her for the last thirty minutes of her show but she was being fantastic and I've really missed not seeing her
Especially her hot workouts in the sauna of a morning looking absolutely amazing playing with huge awsome beach balls Surprised Big Laugh Heart
and Levi I seen a bit of looking cold even though it was hot as she seemed a little nippy laugh
Stacey Robyn I seen later on early evening looking mighty fine and I was just watching the last bit of her show/s then so hoping to these beauties again real soon Shy
Hope you all had a great day aswel watching these sexy hot ladies as much as I've enjoyed seeing them
Sorry aswel for not being around for a while as I did miss coming here and I'll try an be as supportive as possible from Now on like I use to

Thanks again an have a great night
Take care and see you soon <3
Xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
29-08-2017 22:48
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Is it just me, or are the day shows all but dead now? Not a hint of horniness about them. Just the same old faces, going through their same old routines, wearing their same old outfits they've worn for aeons. The only difference now is they look a lot more bored.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-08-2017 08:45
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Cher up mate you've to the minx in soo n to brighten up things #WittWedenesday

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-08-2017 10:31
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(30-08-2017 08:45 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Is it just me, or are the day shows all but dead now? Not a hint of horniness about them. Just the same old faces, going through their same old routines, wearing their same old outfits they've worn for aeons. The only difference now is they look a lot more bored.

Sad but true mate I am afraid, I have noticed this aswell. A big part of what has ruined it is the pervecams but that's not all. Some of the babes look bored out of their minds for some reason. I remember back in the day babes actually used to smille, laugh and actually seemed to enjoy their time in the studios, now it just seems half the time they can't wait to leave Sad

Even the outfits aren't as hot as they used to be

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
01-09-2017 07:58
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

or spend much of their time on their personal phones which is an off putting option!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
01-09-2017 08:26
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(01-09-2017 07:58 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 08:45 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Is it just me, or are the day shows all but dead now? Not a hint of horniness about them. Just the same old faces, going through their same old routines, wearing their same old outfits they've worn for aeons. The only difference now is they look a lot more bored.

Sad but true mate I am afraid, I have noticed this aswell. A big part of what has ruined it is the pervecams but that's not all. Some of the babes look bored out of their minds for some reason. I remember back in the day babes actually used to smille, laugh and actually seemed to enjoy their time in the studios, now it just seems half the time they can't wait to leave Sad

agree mate if they had been allowed to bring in their bikinis al lot more often this summer, the shows would have been that much
sexier!!

01-09-2017 08:29
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Probably should rename this thread now coz the not really shows laugh

06-09-2017 05:17
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

I used to call the dayshows loads.
Chatgirl tv, Mastichat, RLC and Babestation all had much to offer for me. office sets where girls would sit and sexily cross their legs (one of my things).
Girls swaying enticingly... Smiling to camera.. generally looking like they actually WANTED a call.
This week I had a flick around, bored...debating whether to start calling again.
Oh dear!! That's £30 saved
The really sad thing is I saw one girl who I used to call regularly and someone had superglued her to her seat...And the camera only showed from the waist up.
Webshows for me still then.

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
28-09-2017 22:17
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Babe station TV ? Ha
It's more like an advert for head n shoulders shampoo Bounce

Worst show on the telly by far
Designed for the people in the studio and nothing else and should be completely removed

Waste of a channel
The others aren't much better either if I'm being honest

Amazingly boring not to mention how uncomfortable it must be for the babes

Make the producer
Camera operator and director lay on their front an same side for 8 hours a day an see how they like it not to mention how bad it is for circulation an posture

Anyways have a nice day laugh

22-10-2017 13:22