clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Emily
I thought she said when she first started on Babecast that she was a Madonna look a like. Probably mistaken though lol
19-09-2008 01:15
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

She is also great on the phone have spoken to her a few times.Just thinking now that she might be having a bit of a break as she has been off screen for over a month now.
19-09-2008 01:48
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

I miss her Sad any one go any info when she will be on again also any vids etc ?
20-09-2008 22:51
queen1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Emily was on last night. she's got a new tattoo on her back.
25-09-2008 10:54
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i saw her last night and that tattoo doesn't look good it covers her whole back, she is very sexy and all that but her tattos are really bad looking.
25-09-2008 12:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Timbo Wrote:Yeah i saw her last night and that tattoo looked really bad it covers her whole back, she is very sexy and all that but her tattos are really bad looking.

Agree about the tattoos. Emily and the Russian girl (Anastacia I think she is called) have some of the worst tattoos I have ever seen.
25-09-2008 17:43
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

She's the one with the zip tattoo now that is bad.
26-09-2008 12:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dan Hill Offline
Junior Poster

Is it just me or has Emily got a hell of alot fitter than she was on Babecast. She was my favourite on Babecast.
04-10-2008 17:09
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Dan Hill Wrote:Is it just me or has Emily got a hell of alot fitter than she was on Babecast. She was my favourite on Babecast.

Yeah its looks like she's been working hard in the gym because her body
is looking toned & tightSmile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
04-10-2008 18:32
emilydean Offline
Apprentice Poster

im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!
19-10-2008 01:52
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles