Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Emily
well i think you great as you x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-10-2008 00:58
Find all posts by this user
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

Emily > every woman on all the other shows.

TBH I don't know why you let the haters get you down, you have soooooo many fans and the few idiots and fucks shouldnt get to you, and if anythin theyre so sad they waste money to phone you and try and insult you,laugh at them, quitting and letting it get to you makes them think what they're doing is worth while.

<3 Long Live Emily on Bang Babes!
19-10-2008 01:49
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with cj666

Since you have a lot of fans Emily, why worry about others who are not your fans? After all, no girl's going to get a 100% approval rating or appeal to everyone.
19-10-2008 02:18
emilydean Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toungue RE: Emily
i dont want 100 percent i dont care if you all think im pig ugly just dont slag me off to each other its spitful bullying and really hurtful and i know these fuckers would not say it to my face , i appriciate my fans i always have done im not asking for anyones approval just dont be nasty about all of us i dont think you all relise how nasty you are being please be nice folks we are but women you know only normal girls just trying to earn a buck!
19-10-2008 02:56
kaizersoze77 Offline
Apprentice Poster

First of all Emily, you're gorgeous, and secondly, the message you posted should be noted by all the "haters" as proof that what is posted anonymously can genuinely hurt the person involved.

The very fact you have worked for playboy should be enough reassurance of your beauty, as they do not just take anybody. Great to see you responding to these idiots as well....
19-10-2008 03:53
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

Emily you're a legend, please dont give the comments any thought. You're stunning and you liven the show up everytime you're on.
19-10-2008 04:08
HEX!T Away
Retired

well to be honest i dont see why you botherd replying, all you did is let em know that they got to ya...
i only ever saw you on party peeps, and thaught you were a hotty.

as for the haters dont give em the satisfaction.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-10-2008 04:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:well to be honest i dont see why you botherd replying, all you did is let em know that they got to ya...

No answering back is the right thing to do. Well done Emily!

It reminds people that comments here can cause hurt.
19-10-2008 06:24
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

emilydean Wrote:im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!

I am going bald, never suffered teenage spots, but by God I'm suffering now in my 30's. My belly refuses to flatten despite tons of gym training and running regular half marathons. Basically, I look NORMAL. Whats wrong that Emily? Nothing hun! You don't have perfect skin, you are not scrawny and yet you are one of the most popular uk babes in the country. I stay on your channel more than most others because you are lovely as you are.

If I saw you in the street, I would politely ask for your autograph. I'm not a fan merely cos you are lovely looking, but because you are a larger than life personality who is very entertaining when in a silly mood on the mic. Sure I'd love to chat with you any time babes & I'd sleep with you anytime you were drunk enough to say yes, lol.
But babe, despite what anyone here might say, we would all agree we would rather you were on our screens than not & without trying to give you a big head, I expect that other so called 'perfect' looking younger ladies look on wishing they too had your X Factor.

My two grandmothers love the babechannels and often bring me cups of tea and delicious scones while I enjoy watching you on screen babe. Please give them a shout out on here as they are far too shy to call you x[attachment=542]

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 09:58 by Ducky.)
19-10-2008 09:52
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

ToothFairy Wrote:
emilydean Wrote:im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!

I am going bald, never suffered teenage spots, but by God I'm suffering now in my 30's. My belly refuses to flatten despite tons of gym training and running regular half marathons. Basically, I look NORMAL. Whats wrong that Emily? Nothing hun! You don't have perfect skin, you are not scrawny and yet you are one of the most popular uk babes in the country. I stay on your channel more than most others because you are lovely as you are.

If I saw you in the street, I would politely ask for your autograph. I'm not a fan merely cos you are lovely looking, but because you are a larger than life personality who is very entertaining when in a silly mood on the mic. Sure I'd love to chat with you any time babes & I'd sleep with you anytime you were drunk enough to say yes, lol.
But babe, despite what anyone here might say, we would all agree we would rather you were on our screens than not & without trying to give you a big head, I expect that other so called 'perfect' looking younger ladies look on wishing they too had your X Factor.

My two grandmothers love the babechannels and often bring me cups of tea and delicious scones while I enjoy watching you on screen babe. Please give them a shout out on here as they are far too shy to call you x
They look better than some of the girls ... god bless em...lol

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
19-10-2008 10:21
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles