Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

sasha Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Emily
Emily,

Hi babe, your mate sash here. You make me upset when I read what you say because you are as they say in Essex 'the nuts' in person and in asthetics also. It is true that we are criticised and scrutinised and it is painful particularly if you have let yourself be dragged through the industries mud.
Emily you have dignity and values of superior standard in an arena that could have diverted you otherwise so hold your beautiful head up high and enjoy the money, the fans and your friends like me

love ya girl

Sash xx

gingerbloke Wrote:
ToothFairy Wrote:
emilydean Wrote:im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!

I am going bald, never suffered teenage spots, but by God I'm suffering now in my 30's. My belly refuses to flatten despite tons of gym training and running regular half marathons. Basically, I look NORMAL. Whats wrong that Emily? Nothing hun! You don't have perfect skin, you are not scrawny and yet you are one of the most popular uk babes in the country. I stay on your channel more than most others because you are lovely as you are.

If I saw you in the street, I would politely ask for your autograph. I'm not a fan merely cos you are lovely looking, but because you are a larger than life personality who is very entertaining when in a silly mood on the mic. Sure I'd love to chat with you any time babes & I'd sleep with you anytime you were drunk enough to say yes, lol.
But babe, despite what anyone here might say, we would all agree we would rather you were on our screens than not & without trying to give you a big head, I expect that other so called 'perfect' looking younger ladies look on wishing they too had your X Factor.

My two grandmothers love the babechannels and often bring me cups of tea and delicious scones while I enjoy watching you on screen babe. Please give them a shout out on here as they are far too shy to call you x
They look better than some of the girls ... god bless em...lol

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-10-2008 14:02
Find all posts by this user
emilydean Offline
Apprentice Poster

sasha Wrote:Emily,

Hi babe, your mate sash here. You make me upset when I read what you say because you are as they say in Essex 'the nuts' in person and in asthetics also. It is true that we are criticised and scrutinised and it is painful particularly if you have let yourself be dragged through the industries mud.
Emily you have dignity and values of superior standard in an arena that could have diverted you otherwise so hold your beautiful head up high and enjoy the money, the fans and your friends like me

love ya girl

Sash xx

gingerbloke Wrote:
ToothFairy Wrote:
emilydean Wrote:im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!

I am going bald, never suffered teenage spots, but by God I'm suffering now in my 30's. My belly refuses to flatten despite tons of gym training and running regular half marathons. Basically, I look NORMAL. Whats wrong that Emily? Nothing hun! You don't have perfect skin, you are not scrawny and yet you are one of the most popular uk babes in the country. I stay on your channel more than most others because you are lovely as you are.

If I saw you in the street, I would politely ask for your autograph. I'm not a fan merely cos you are lovely looking, but because you are a larger than life personality who is very entertaining when in a silly mood on the mic. Sure I'd love to chat with you any time babes & I'd sleep with you anytime you were drunk enough to say yes, lol.
But babe, despite what anyone here might say, we would all agree we would rather you were on our screens than not & without trying to give you a big head, I expect that other so called 'perfect' looking younger ladies look on wishing they too had your X Factor.

My two grandmothers love the babechannels and often bring me cups of tea and delicious scones while I enjoy watching you on screen babe. Please give them a shout out on here as they are far too shy to call you x
They look better than some of the girls ... god bless em...lol

i love you sash you are such a nice girl naughty but a girl after my own heart , so why dont we run off together babes and join a circus! we could be koochy girls! lol! i love you too and to everyone who is being so nice , thanks for your kind words and support x
19-10-2008 19:43
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

jesus! emily you need to calm down a bit. first of all you should never make threats to anyone when most likely the men that rip you are bigger and stronger than you are (i myself am 6'5" and built like arnold schwarzanegger, there's no way in hell you could smash my face in). secondly i realise anybody would be angry if they had to put with all that shit you just said but you have to realise that all of those things come with the job so if you can't handle it you're in the wrong business. thirdly i don't know why anybody would make fun of your appearance anyway, to me you look gorgeous though i don't like the tattoo on your back but even so you're still one of the sexiest women on television and i always enjoy bangbabes even more when you're on it. so c'mon try to relax a little bit and if anybody calls the show and starts talking shit about you just hang up the phone and wait for someone else to call, just don't leave the show cause it would be boring without you.
19-10-2008 22:25
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I suspect Emily is a Prodigy fan as i just turned it over and there she was dancing away to No Good Start The Dance which is a GREAT tune!!!

Just noticing this thread now and fuckin hell its deep. For what its worth Emily your a stunner
20-10-2008 00:08
emilydean Offline
Apprentice Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I suspect Emily is a Prodigy fan as i just turned it over and there she was dancing away to No Good Start The Dance which is a GREAT tune!!!

Just noticing this thread now and fuckin hell its deep. For what its worth Emily your a stunner

fuck how did you know thats mad! , yep love punk , metal , rock , and prodigy fucking love it proper fucking music!
20-10-2008 00:19
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

Emily's always 'done the job' for me - great girl, smashing body...

would like to see 'more' Wink
20-10-2008 00:28
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

i have seen emily on screen tonight and every time i see her she looks hotter and hotter, i think i am in love lol, she is stunning x
20-10-2008 00:32
KAYEE Offline
Junior Poster

EMILY YOU ARE THE BUFFEST GIRL ON TELLY SO DONT LET THEM PEOPLES COMMENTS GET TO YOU!!!!!!
ALWAYZ LUVIN YOU KAYEE!!!!!
20-10-2008 01:23
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

emilydean Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I suspect Emily is a Prodigy fan as i just turned it over and there she was dancing away to No Good Start The Dance which is a GREAT tune!!!

fuck how did you know thats mad! , yep love punk , metal , rock , and prodigy fucking love it proper fucking music!

lol easy i dj and mix Prodigy tunes the odd time and No Good Start The Dance is one of my favourite tunes of all time. By the way your not a bad dancer lol
20-10-2008 18:28
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

When will you be next on sasha, i always enjoy shows when your on Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-10-2008 21:10
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles