Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

jennifer-keellings Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Emily
super-mario_1983 Wrote:
emilydean Wrote:im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!
jesus! emily you need to calm down a bit. first of all you should never make threats to anyone when most likely the men that rip you are bigger and stronger than you are (i myself am 6'5" and built like arnold schwarzanegger, there's no way in hell you could smash my face in). secondly i realise anybody would be angry if they had to put with all that shit you just said but you have to realise that all of those things come with the job so if you can't handle it you're in the wrong business. thirdly i don't know why anybody would make fun of your appearance anyway, to me you look gorgeous though i don't like the tattoo on your back but even so you're still one of the sexiest women on television and i always enjoy bangbabes even more when you're on it. so c'mon try to relax a little bit and if anybody calls the show and starts talking shit about you just hang up the phone and wait for someone else to call, just don't leave the show cause it would be boring without you.

so being in this business means you should accept negative degrading unwanted comments? were women and more inportantly human which means bad words hurt and sometimes u cant help to lash out.how would you feel if there was a forum slagging off your daughter?.critcism from model agents etc yes but not forums upon forums of hurtful comments.when i signed upto do this job,there was nothing in any contracts about this coming with it.sometimes it isnt just 1 call from a tosser which we easily deal with,its 20 mins in a row several times a night.and all the people who gave their opinion on her back tattoo...she didnt bloody do it for u, OR ask your opinion.and funny that she hasnt let the camera roll down incredibly slowly over every part of her tattoo.ive worked with her for hours and seen every detailed and well done part of it so dont knock it till youve seen it properly.then u can make ur decision...and keep it to urself.

love u em xoxox
Jordan Jagger
20-10-2008 21:46
Find all posts by this user
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

jenniferkeellings Wrote:
super-mario_1983 Wrote:
emilydean Wrote:im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl ! and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen ! put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all ! and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in ! but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean! i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all ! i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!
jesus! emily you need to calm down a bit. first of all you should never make threats to anyone when most likely the men that rip you are bigger and stronger than you are (i myself am 6'5" and built like arnold schwarzanegger, there's no way in hell you could smash my face in). secondly i realise anybody would be angry if they had to put with all that shit you just said but you have to realise that all of those things come with the job so if you can't handle it you're in the wrong business. thirdly i don't know why anybody would make fun of your appearance anyway, to me you look gorgeous though i don't like the tattoo on your back but even so you're still one of the sexiest women on television and i always enjoy bangbabes even more when you're on it. so c'mon try to relax a little bit and if anybody calls the show and starts talking shit about you just hang up the phone and wait for someone else to call, just don't leave the show cause it would be boring without you.

so being in this business means you should accept negative degrading unwanted comments? were women and more inportantly human which means bad words hurt and sometimes u cant help to lash out.how would you feel if there was a forum slagging off your daughter?.critcism from model agents etc yes but not forums upon forums of hurtful comments.when i signed upto do this job,there was nothing in any contracts about this coming with it.sometimes it isnt just 1 call from a tosser which we easily deal with,its 20 mins in a row several times a night.and all the people who gave their opinion on her back tattoo...she didnt bloody do it for u, OR ask your opinion.and funny that she hasnt let the camera roll down incredibly slowly over every part of her tattoo.ive worked with her for hours and seen every detailed and well done part of it so dont knock it till youve seen it properly.then u can make ur decision...and keep it to urself.

love u em xoxox
Jordan Jagger

why is it that everybody always focuses on the negative things that someone says instead of the positive things. i didn't hear you mention any of the positive things i said about emily, no you just focused on the negative things which is really stupid because i'm not trying to insult her or anything like that and i'm not trying to insult you either with this post, all i said was with some jobs you have to expect a lot critism from people and that includes insults too but i'm not like that. i'm not the type of person to critisize someone for some slight imperfections because really unless you can do better than that person then you've got no right to critisize them. anyway i wouldn't insult emily because i think she's very sexy and so are you, so let's just put an end to this argument right now because it's getting us nowhere.
21-10-2008 00:03
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

jenniferkeellings Wrote:so being in this business means you should accept negative degrading unwanted comments? were women and more inportantly human which means bad words hurt and sometimes u cant help to lash out.how would you feel if there was a forum slagging off your daughter?.critcism from model agents etc yes but not forums upon forums of hurtful comments.when i signed upto do this job,there was nothing in any contracts about this coming with it.sometimes it isnt just 1 call from a tosser which we easily deal with,its 20 mins in a row several times a night.and all the people who gave their opinion on her back tattoo...she didnt bloody do it for u, OR ask your opinion.and funny that she hasnt let the camera roll down incredibly slowly over every part of her tattoo.ive worked with her for hours and seen every detailed and well done part of it so dont knock it till youve seen it properly.then u can make ur decision...and keep it to urself.

love u em xoxox
Jordan Jagger

When you work in the entertaiment industry critism and people voicing their opinions comes with the job, if reading the comments guys make on the girls is too distressing for you maybe you should not be here, we will not be silenced, we will not tip toe around this forum holding our tounges.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2008 00:12 by mega79.)
21-10-2008 00:11
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

I don't understand why the girls sign up to this site , Then bitch about it, Of course no-one wants to see negative stuff about themselves, But i see 20 positive comments for every bad one, If they can't handle it, They shouldn't look in the first place. (Then tell there co-workers to come bitch as well!!)
21-10-2008 01:32
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Signboy Wrote:Of course no-one wants to see negative stuff about themselves, But i see 20 positive comments for every bad one,

I have to agree! There are 20 positive comments for every negative one, yet some girls only seem to see the negative ones.

Anyway, I am glad to see the girls here and I really welcome their contributions.
21-10-2008 06:34
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

elgar1uk Wrote:Anyway, I am glad to see the girls here and I really welcome their contributions.

In general I think the contributions of the girls are appreciated in this forum and I think the girls who contribute here increase their popularity.
21-10-2008 19:34
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Toungue RE: Emily
Emily, I think you're gorgeous and without doubt one of my favourites of all time on any of these channels so don't let the negative stuff get you down. You do a might fine job! Keep it up! Smile
21-10-2008 20:43
cherryryder Offline
Gone

the thing with emily is shes really insecure, she said it herself on some programme on ITV years ago. She was on the programme talking about becoming a glamour model.

I remember her getting really defensive cos I asked her to show me as much ass so i can see the dark area around her asshole!
22-10-2008 19:34
oasisman Offline
Junior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:I remember her getting really defensive cos I asked her to show me as much ass so i can see the dark area around her asshole!

erm, if you were asked the same thing, wouldn't you be defensive too?

Rolleyes
25-10-2008 02:37
gazzman12000 Offline
Apprentice Poster

i arnt gunna lie, im not sure y dudes r sayin nasty stuf about emily or any of the other lasses who r on the babe chat show things, as far as im concerned they do a gud job and look as hott as hell, now i dnt watch the shows that much these days as im at uni and wen i do iv found theyv got a bit tame for wat ever reason, but the girls r still top quality and im sure as entertainers they dnt expect sum muppets to be sayin shit about them wen lets face it, they hav more bottle than us lot, they appear on tv in front of alot of viewers with pretty much all of their body in view, im a cocky bastard but i wudnt hav the bottle to do it!

gary
25-10-2008 19:23
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles