clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion
just be careful what you say as you might be open to being sued for libal.

she has been excellant over the weekend

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-11-2010 12:49
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: [split] Emily Dean - Bang Babes: Caps & Vids
(22-11-2010 09:44 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Sorry, but I find Emily's shows tragic (in a sad way).

This is one unhappy woman.

Her tattoos border on self-abuse - happy people don't do this to themselves.

Don't know the reason behind her weight loss, but I'd be worried for her if I was a friend...

so youre saying all people with tattoos are miserable, depressed and self abusers then. i have two tattoo's and im not miserable, depressed or a self abuser.

as for emily's weight and other problems i know her friends are worried and concerned and i was as well, but emily does seem now to be well on the way to recovery and doesnt need people keep going on about it.

i too prefer the old style emily of a few years ago, but i dont mind her current look at all

so long as emily is happy is the main thing. i think she's been great the past few days

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2010 14:49 by Rammyrascal.)
22-11-2010 14:48
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

For fucks sake, give it a rest.

I thought all these arguments about whether Emily is is too thin or not and has too many tattoos had finished weeks/months ago.
If you don't like her, don't post here.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2010 15:27 by TheWatcher.)
22-11-2010 15:26
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

with everything going with the sky channels she has absolutly brilliant along with dionne

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-11-2010 15:39
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i like Emily for her performances not for the way she looks it is her choice to have tatoos and look skinny as long as Emily is performing to her best who cares what she looks like Emily is a legend in her own right if you don't like the way Emily looks their is an easy opition don't watch Emily and you can't moan about what she looks like Emily performances was class all weekend when she was on people go on like a broken record when it gets stuck about the same thing its boring we get your drift you don't like the way Emily looks thats old news sorry i am going on but people just annoy me when it comes to Emily thats why Emily got kicked off the forum for speaking her mind when people had a go at her for the way she looked and her tatoos i don't blame her for having a go if i had my way Emily would be back on this forum but Emily said she has had enough of this forum
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2010 16:44 by rogerthedoger.)
22-11-2010 16:30
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: [split] Emily Dean - Bang Babes: Caps & Vids
(22-11-2010 09:44 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Sorry, but I find Emily's shows tragic (in a sad way).

This is one unhappy woman.

Her tattoos border on self-abuse - happy people don't do this to themselves.

Don't know the reason behind her weight loss, but I'd be worried for her if I was a friend...

Sorry, but I find MeTarzan's post against Emily tragic (in a sad way)

This is one unhappy apeman

His comments against her border on abuse - happy people don't do this to others

*irrational generalisations based on supposition - they work both ways Wink

As for her weight loss - old news and the reasons behind it have nothing to do with anyone else (the girls are allowed to have some degree of privacy). She's been putting weight back on lately, but focusing on it aint gonna help matters, especially if you were worried "if [you were] a friend"

22-11-2010 16:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well said sooky

Piper Niven Superfan
22-11-2010 17:23
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

this is why dannii stopped visiting has people were critising her. they all fantastic in their own way. how would feel if someone who dont know critise or giving you abuse while you are working?

22-11-2010 19:04
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(22-11-2010 19:04 )bigguy01 Wrote:  this is why dannii stopped visiting has people were critising her. they all fantastic in their own way. how would feel if someone who dont know critise or giving you abuse while you are working?

I probably wouldn't enjoy it much. However, if I was getting my kit off on national television I would have to accept that it goes with the territory in the sense that any form of public performance or endeavour is open to criticism.

In my experience the negative remarks on this forum are very mild compared to those printed in the national press for instance. Every day you can read brutal critiques of the latest stinker of a show, book, gig etc and the performers, writers and other "artistes" just have to take it on the chin (providing it isn't libellous). If that wasn't the case we would not have a free press.

Whether the people who run this forum, and its members, want to allow that sort of criticism or whether they just want to participate in a glorified fansite (where "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all") is another matter. I know which I would prefer.

22-11-2010 23:23
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

those critics are always saying negative things about stuff yet they become biggest selling whatever. but from what mancub said on dannii threads it was more personal then need be. if the set they need didnot come upto their usaul sets then yes say so but do it a polite way. i am not against free speach or press. personal remarks are not helpful.

22-11-2010 23:49
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles