clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Emily
gazzman12000 Wrote:i arnt gunna lie, im not sure y dudes r sayin nasty stuf about emily or any of the other lasses who r on the babe chat show things, as far as im concerned they do a gud job and look as hott as hell, now i dnt watch the shows that much these days as im at uni and wen i do iv found theyv got a bit tame for wat ever reason, but the girls r still top quality and im sure as entertainers they dnt expect sum muppets to be sayin shit about them wen lets face it, they hav more bottle than us lot, they appear on tv in front of alot of viewers with pretty much all of their body in view, im a cocky bastard but i wudnt hav the bottle to do it!

gary

What are you studying at university? Hope it's not English. Rolleyes
25-10-2008 19:43
Find all posts by this user
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

ha ha, thats a good question there my Digitised amigo!

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
25-10-2008 20:26
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Emily , I absolutlley love your new tattooo( A phoenix rising from the flames if i am not mistaken ( please correct me if i am wrong) ( could you please e-mail which tattoist you are using as my regular tattoist has disapperared.

Who do you use "Brewer Street" outside soho or a spanish tatt artist, where you live?, I think you have a great artist and would like to talk them about some designs i have

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
25-10-2008 22:25
adamse2008 Offline

u lot fink just coz a girl has tattoos and take her cloths off shes a slag or a pig or watever so wat that if she desides to have tattoos or not at the end of the day its her body and her skin i fink her tattoos are amazin, and her boob job is up to her leave her the fuck alone........
26-10-2008 14:38
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

adamse2008 Wrote:u lot fink just coz a girl has tattoos and take her cloths off shes a slag or a pig or watever so wat that if she desides to have tattoos or not at the end of the day its her body and her skin i fink her tattoos are amazin, and her boob job is up to her leave her the fuck alone........

edit : And who the hell are you ? you joined 8 minutes ago and this is your first contribution ???

p.s don't fink too hard.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2008 14:43 by mega79.)
26-10-2008 14:40
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

I was watching Emily and Sasha together on Bangbabes last night and all I can say is Wow! Keep up the good work ladies!
26-10-2008 15:09
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

mega79 Wrote:
adamse2008 Wrote:u lot fink just coz a girl has tattoos and take her cloths off shes a slag or a pig or watever so wat that if she desides to have tattoos or not at the end of the day its her body and her skin i fink her tattoos are amazin, and her boob job is up to her leave her the fuck alone........

edit : And who the hell are you ? you joined 8 minutes ago and this is your first contribution ???

p.s don't fink too hard.
Great spelling did you do it all on your own or did you get your mom and dad to help you

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
26-10-2008 15:46
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Quote:jesus! emily you need to calm down a bit. first of all you should never make threats to anyone when most likely the men that rip you are bigger and stronger than you are (i myself am 6'5" and built like arnold schwarzanegger, there's no way in hell you could smash my face in). secondly i realise anybody would be angry if they had to put with all that shit you just said but you have to realise that all of those things come with the job so if you can't handle it you're in the wrong business. thirdly i don't know why anybody would make fun of your appearance anyway, to me you look gorgeous though i don't like the tattoo on your back but even so you're still one of the sexiest women on television and i always enjoy bangbabes even more when you're on it. so c'mon try to relax a little bit and if anybody calls the show and starts talking shit about you just hang up the phone and wait for someone else to call, just don't leave the show cause it would be boring without you.

Good point!

Emily you were on BB the other night giving numerous shout outs to Neil and Modelsand Celebs and saying it's the only one to be seen in so I can assume that you like them again after telling me in a call a few months back that you didn't like the forum anymore.

You're better off ignoring negative comments because you will get them in any walk of life .No one is perfect.If you wind the clock back 6 months or so you put similar postings up on the Modelsand Celebs forum before disappearing.I am putting this up in the hope that you may read it but if history is anything to go by you have probably decided not to visit this forum anymore and have therefore made your mind up about the members already.Just like you did about 6 months ago with modelsand celebs.

See you in 6 months?Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2008 11:11 by speedybert.)
29-10-2008 11:10
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Just looking back at some Emily threads as she's on just now and is one of my favourite babes. It's sad to see her comments. I'm guessing she doesn't come here anymore?

It's a real pity that some girls feel that way, especially someone as outstandingly beautiful as Emily. I can't imagine anyone having anything negative to say about her looks. Maybe the tattoos and the big boobs aren't everyone's cup of tea (I think Emily's body looks unbelievable, she has the perfect ass, amazing breasts etc.) but surely no one can deny how gorgeous she is? Her face is one of the most stunning I think I've ever seen, it's a shame some idiots have clearly given her a hard time about a couple of spots.
20-11-2008 00:20
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Scotsman if only there was more like you and myself posting around the time people were having a go she is one of the girls I wish would have hung around and seeing here back on bangbabes is great, shes looking as good as always and yet because she has something unique she gets slaughtered for it.

Some guys need to fix up if your brave enough to have a go on a forum all the time get your pic up and see how you like being ripped.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
20-11-2008 10:59
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles