clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

RE: Emily Dean; On top form!
omg hilarious! Vid 1 is great about the lights and the chaffing! i miss sheephead on soccer am : (

"Insert funny comment here"
28-11-2008 00:30
Find all posts by this user
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Oh right,

Thanks guys.

Smile
28-11-2008 00:31
sony100 Offline
Junior Poster

whats the story with emily tattoo also anyone seen holly's call with sheephead she hangs the phone up and makes it look like there';s something wrong with the phone
28-11-2008 00:41
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

emilys been on top form these last few nights Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-11-2008 03:41
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

sony100 Wrote:whats the story with emily tattoo

Emily is very sensitive about her tatoos. Someone on here said he didn't like them and she got highly distressed about it.
28-11-2008 04:58
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

lol poor emily, I wonder if he knew she would react like that, I love how he calls premium line to talk about hairdressing haa

Also she looked well nervous when she was saying how much she charges, slapped wrist for that I bet Big Grin

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2008 09:48 by gillespie.)
28-11-2008 09:47
pekle3k Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Emily
all i can say the emily is one ov the best on bangbabes i kno for sure i would miss ya when you leave your stunning and have great body and as for your tattoos there great i think xxx keep the good work up hunni xxxx love peter
29-11-2008 01:55
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

speedybert Wrote:Good point!

Emily you were on BB the other night giving numerous shout outs to Neil and Modelsand Celebs and saying it's the only one to be seen in so I can assume that you like them again after telling me in a call a few months back that you didn't like the forum anymore.

You're better off ignoring negative comments because you will get them in any walk of life .No one is perfect.If you wind the clock back 6 months or so you put similar postings up on the Modelsand Celebs forum before disappearing.I am putting this up in the hope that you may read it but if history is anything to go by you have probably decided not to visit this forum anymore and have therefore made your mind up about the members already.Just like you did about 6 months ago with modelsand celebs.

See you in 6 months?Wink

Wasn’t the entire content of the “celebs r us” forum deleted when Emily became offended by forum members talking about a photo set that she had done in the past and then had regrets about? So perhaps Emily likes the way things are run there: I she perceives something as being negative then Neil will remove it.

I think Emily looks great... But this thread alone has almost 18000 views, so it is inevitable that someone with generates that amount of interest would have some people who have negative things to say.

I guess that by being beamed into 9,000,000 homes most nights is that not everyone in the UK is going to worship you.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2008 23:25 by vostok 1.)
30-11-2008 23:05
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

vostok 1 Wrote:
speedybert Wrote:Good point!

Emily you were on BB the other night giving numerous shout outs to Neil and Modelsand Celebs and saying it's the only one to be seen in so I can assume that you like them again after telling me in a call a few months back that you didn't like the forum anymore.

You're better off ignoring negative comments because you will get them in any walk of life .No one is perfect.If you wind the clock back 6 months or so you put similar postings up on the Modelsand Celebs forum before disappearing.I am putting this up in the hope that you may read it but if history is anything to go by you have probably decided not to visit this forum anymore and have therefore made your mind up about the members already.Just like you did about 6 months ago with modelsand celebs.

See you in 6 months?Wink

Wasn’t the entire content of the “celebs r us” forum deleted when Emily became offended by forum members talking about a photo set that she had done in the past and then had regrets about? So perhaps Emily likes the way things are run there: I she perceives something as being negative then Neil will remove it.

I think Emily looks great... But this thread alone has almost 18000 views, so it is inevitable that someone with generates that amount of interest would have some people who have negative things to say.

I guess that by being beamed into 9,000,000 homes most nights is that not everyone in the UK is going to worship you.
Hello Vostok 1 an old familiar name!!Welcome to the forum.

You are right Neil deleted all the negative stuff which actually was more about a "decline in Bangbabes"thread which was started.Emily went off on one and left the forum.Apparently someone did get a bit personal about her and the post was removed.Mind you I received a shitty PM from her while I was still on the forum.She'd got the wrong end of the stick over a post I put up here.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 13:46 by speedybert.)
01-12-2008 13:45
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

speedybert Wrote:Hello Vostok 1 an old familiar name!!Welcome to the forum.

You are right Neil deleted all the negative stuff which actually was more about a "decline in Bangbabes"thread which was started.Emily went off on one and left the forum.Apparently someone did get a bit personal about her and the post was removed.Mind you I received a shitty PM from her while I was still on the forum.She'd got the wrong end of the stick over a post I put up here.

Hello speedybert! Thanks for the welcome.

I hope that this forum doesn't go the same way as some of the others, simply stating that "I am not too keen on (insert names) tat's, new boob job, etc" should not constitute that posts should be removed for being "hateful" or that something that is not 100% positive about a Girl should not be posted.

This forum has a lot of constructive views, I hope that it can stay that way.
01-12-2008 14:46
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles