babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: BS Daytime Extra
Any plans for a fixed webstream of BS Extra Daytime?

I saw the stream here irregularly switch between BS and the new show - which kinda took away the desire to watch the stream and since the text box was obscured, didn't really inspire me to text/call in Smile

Good call on bringing back an old school type BS/Lad's Lounge style show though - don't push the subsidiary services too hard, make it fun to watch by doing those requests and I think it will catch on. Good luck with it Wink
03-06-2010 17:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

I think BS Xtra is going to close within 6wks, its trying to copy the best station the chat and bs xtra will only come out 2nd best. They had there chance when it the ogriginal txt format yrs ago but cocked it up and now they are not making any money they regret it. So Bs xtra/babestation will end up crying thier eyes out in a corner somewhere as the chat will be the only one standing in yrs to come.
(03-06-2010 16:33 )Sylar Wrote:  It feels like a complete rip-off of The Chat, but I really like it!

Good to see BSD bringing some personality and entertainment back to their daytime programming... And its wicked to see Toya again.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 17:39 by madhatter13.)
03-06-2010 17:36
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Sexy chat will kill 'the chat'
03-06-2010 17:47
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I give it a fortnight before it gets overrun by the foot-fetish mob. Tongue

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
03-06-2010 17:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

id give it till tomorrow actually lol. so what channel do you support madhatter13 lol

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2010 19:33
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(03-06-2010 17:48 )PillowPants Wrote:  I give it a fortnight before it gets overrun by the foot-fetish mob. Tongue

Variety is the spice my friend Tongue

Plus, you get sexy leg shots when the girls whip their feet out!Big Laugh

mmm... leg shots
03-06-2010 20:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not bad. think the main thing that needs to be done better is the way break are handle as several times toya and the other presenter were chatting about pics or reading texts and all of a sudden the ads appeared

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2010 21:56
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(03-06-2010 20:57 )rawr1 Wrote:  Variety is the spice my friend Tongue

eek Variety,you're talking about BSDaytime,on their website right now they're trying to palm off THREE year old Cherri pics as new content.
Variety would imply something different,instead of variety,retread would be more apt.
But don't worry as soon as Cellcast can work out a way of getting the girls to lie down on their fronts and hide their legs off camera whilst reading the texts,be assured they will.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
03-06-2010 21:59
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(03-06-2010 17:48 )PillowPants Wrote:  I give it a fortnight before it gets overrun by the foot-fetish mob. Tongue

It was actually happening today!! I am sure I saw at least a couple of texts along those very lines!!

Does anyone know who the other presenter girl on days is going to be because they ain't going to be using Toya everyday are they? Mind you they'll probably use it as an excusen to take Cleo further away from the night time beds!!

On the subject of longevity I can't see it last more than a couple of months!! If the night version of this only lasted three/four months I don't hold out much hope for this!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-06-2010 22:21
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It has all the hallmarks of The Chat but sadly without the presenters to make it work on daytime. It would for me be better used on the night-time show rather than as they do now have 2 channels both showing Partyland.
03-06-2010 22:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV