Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BS Daytime Extra
Yopu know what will be next they will be wanting paige to just present lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-06-2010 13:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(04-06-2010 13:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yopu know what will be next they will be wanting paige to just present lol

Hope not in the long run but at the moment in her condition it might be the safest thing for her back!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-06-2010 13:06
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(04-06-2010 13:06 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(04-06-2010 13:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Yopu know what will be next they will be wanting paige to just present lol

Hope not in the long run but at the moment in her condition it might be the safest thing for her back!!

Condition? Am I missing something?

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
04-06-2010 13:57
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(04-06-2010 13:57 )TDK2008 Wrote:  Condition? Am I missing something?

Paige hurt her back, that's why she has to be careful at the moment with her shows.

04-06-2010 14:06
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(04-06-2010 14:06 )Josh187 Wrote:  
(04-06-2010 13:57 )TDK2008 Wrote:  Condition? Am I missing something?

Paige hurt her back, that's why she has to be careful at the moment with her shows.

Cheers.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
04-06-2010 16:08
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(03-06-2010 13:40 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I might be wrong but the girls are not dressing as sexily as they used to? Is this their choice or are they being told to dress down? Next thing we won't even see the girls just hear them!!

Now I want to say that because I have been working the last three days I have hardly seen any BSDxtra but from I have seen in tiny snippets this morning I can see it is already being slightly spoilt!

Toya only makes the occasional appearance on screen while the other girl is on the phones on screen - harking back to the start of the demise of BSNxtra. I thought the whole point of BSDxtra was so that the presenter girl and the other phone girl could interact with each other and the viewers between appearances on BSD1. Another thing that I notice for the first time today is that they are plagiarising The Chat by having chatbacks!!

Another thing is that I would like to see more of Toya and I don't just mean screen time - I mean see more of that sexy body of hers not just from her belly upwards!!

It also seems to me that the this show must be more expensive to produce because the have to pay for a fifth girl and those graphics mustn't have come cheap!! It seem good economic sense to me!!

Sorry to be so negative but I think there won't be more than a couple of months of life in this format!!

05-06-2010 13:10
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(05-06-2010 13:10 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  ..I thought the whole point of BSDxtra was so that the presenter girl and the other phone girl could interact with each other and the viewers between appearances on BSD1..

Yup, Cellcast can't resist putting a girl on a phone ...it's the safety blanket they refuse to let go of and why every single one of their text based "interactive" shows has ended up falling on its arse. Now don't get me wrong, I welcome the return of this style of show... but only if it's done properly. You can't have a show that markets itself along the lines of "xtra and brand new ways to interact!" and then after 15 minutes stick a girl on a phone and have a "presenter" reading texts offscreen and expect to be taken seriously Tongue

What we have now is a hybrid mash up of girls on phones, 10 -15 minutes of texts dribbling through and a whole lot of time spent incessantly peddling services. Instead of this, how about building the show to be focused solely on requests, themes, dares, interaction between the girls and letting the picture services/option 4/sister channels sell themselves. Back in the day the text boxes used to be on fire - people want to see this stuff. Now voicemails and picture messages are in the common domain by all means work them into the interactive format as well, but you have to give people a reason to interact by making it a two way thing - not just coaxing people into sending you MMS messages with repetition. Also, save the full screen advertising for changeovers - this should be self explanatory Tongue

It benefits nobody to hamstring this new format from day three, so please ...use your imagination, give people a reason to take an interest in your new channel and there is no reason why it should not flourish! Wink You have a largely untapped market you can appeal to if you do this right and I wish you luck.
05-06-2010 14:52
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I have BSDxtra on my telly at the moment and the phone girls are Hannah and Anastasia. Anastasia and Toya have both just done a twirl on cameraand the difference in outfits quite startling!! Anastasia is wearing a sexy backless red dress to the knees, no stockings and red stilletos whereas Toya is wearing a stripy dress to below the knees, black leggings and stilletos.

Now a question for you. Is it Toya's choice to cover up most of that sex body of hers or has she been told to dress down? If that is the way she is going to continue she would be better of going on The Chat. I would rather she sexed up her outfits and was allowed on the phones!! (I might even phone her!!).

06-06-2010 11:50
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(06-06-2010 11:50 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Now a question for you. Is it Toya's choice to cover up most of that sex body of hers or has she been told to dress down?

I would guess, that Babestation is telling her to wear a bit more. I think because the whole reason these Daytime girls wear these skimpy, sexy outfits to lure and attract pontential callers, by wearing as little as possible. However seeing as she is not on the phones taking calls, I imagine Babestation want her to look a little more dressed up because she is playing the role of the Presenter for BS Daytime Extra.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 12:44 by Josh187.)
06-06-2010 12:43
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

Hi guys, been away for a while. Caught snippets of BS Daytime Xtra for the first time today, i think the format has real promise, i wish you guys at BS luck with the show. I also had to look at the tv screen twice today as i thought i was seeing things - TOYA!!! Great to see her back, she's been away far too long.
06-06-2010 19:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV