Posting Machine

RE: BS Daytime Extra
Yep, this really is the foot fetish channel. Rolleyes
07-06-2010 16:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Watched the show while I was meant to be working at home and I just wanted to say Amber did a great job presenting today and was glad to see the girls up for having a laugh. Saw a lot of requests being taken and the North vs. South with a forfeit for the losing girl was a good idea Smile In particular, Cherri nicking Anastasia's stockings while she was on the phones was awesome haha

All in all, nice to see the format picking up steam and good job BS team *thumbs up*
07-06-2010 17:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Say sorry RAWR1 we cant have anyone thanking babestation for doing good Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-06-2010 18:46
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Heheh... well, credit where credit is due!

Don't worry, I'll soon start bitching if they stop making an effort Smile
07-06-2010 18:53
big Offline
Apprentice Poster

is there any vids of the tickling i missed it
08-06-2010 01:30
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(08-06-2010 01:30 )big Wrote:  is there any vids of the tickling i missed it

I was recording on Monday, so I'll have a look through the cap and see what I can find for ya and let you know Wink

Not really bothered with the show for past couple days to be honest though. It seems to have moved away from the fun rivalry and dares/requests of Monday's show and returned to the same old advertising of picture services and option 4 phone lines. Shame, but hey...
I'm more than happy to text in and get involved if there's fun to be had, but there's always going to be something better for me to do than watch a couple of lasses aimlessly peddling services. (no matter how cute they may be)

/soapbox Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2010 14:10 by rawr1.)
09-06-2010 14:09
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

not gonna go into the in's and out's too much, or weather it's a chat rip off, but how long before cellcast put it back to a phone show there's no way their making money paying 3 girls plus producers with only 1 phone line running and the odd text, simple maths tells you it must be running at a loss, even with the girls telling what you can do every 5 mins to join in, sorry i'll give it a month before it go's back to a phone show purely on money grounds
10-06-2010 15:31
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(10-06-2010 15:31 )pitbullpar Wrote:  not gonna go into the in's and out's too much, or weather it's a chat rip off, but how long before cellcast put it back to a phone show there's no way their making money paying 3 girls plus producers with only 1 phone line running and the odd text, simple maths tells you it must be running at a loss, even with the girls telling what you can do every 5 mins to join in, sorry i'll give it a month before it go's back to a phone show purely on money grounds

Well ...The Chat is hardly an original concept, so that argument is kinda daft anyway Smile

...and yep. There's a world of difference between telling somebody what they can do, and giving them a reason to do it! They need to be a lot more active and up for it - fun rivalry themes, forfeits, competitions, dares, requests, spontaneous stuff and keep the phone lines for requests and short convos. Too much hot air and not enough trousers as it stands now Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 18:43 by rawr1.)
10-06-2010 18:25
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(10-06-2010 18:25 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(10-06-2010 15:31 )pitbullpar Wrote:  not gonna go into the in's and out's too much, or weather it's a chat rip off, but how long before cellcast put it back to a phone show there's no way their making money paying 3 girls plus producers with only 1 phone line running and the odd text, simple maths tells you it must be running at a loss, even with the girls telling what you can do every 5 mins to join in, sorry i'll give it a month before it go's back to a phone show purely on money grounds

Well ...The Chat is hardly an original concept, so that argument is kinda daft anyway Smile

...and yep. There's a world of difference between telling somebody what they can do, and giving them a reason to do it! They need to be a lot more active and up for it - fun rivalry themes, forfeits, competitions, dares, requests, spontaneous stuff and keep the phone lines for requests and short convos. Too much hot air and not enough trousers as it stands now Tongue

did'nt mean the format as such just the way the screens been set up, with the girls top left, text box underneath, and the menu's down the right hand side
but yeah it's all very well telling me how to get involved but give me a reason to get involved or as someone else has already said it just keeping the foot freaks happy, each to their own
11-06-2010 19:00
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

You these pictures - are they sending in pictures of their cocks? It's all a bit ambiguous
14-06-2010 16:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV