babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: BS Daytime Extra
(14-06-2010 16:12 )rjack11 Wrote:  You these pictures - are they sending in pictures of their cocks? It's all a bit ambiguous

Mostly yup. A close up of some guy with his mushroom helmet out was accidentally broadcast last week and they couldn't remove it from the corner of the screen for almost 5 mins Bounce

You'd think the producers would be able to come up with some more interesting themes than "rate my pic" though - it's not as if the same guys aren't gonna send in pics of themselves in high heels or with their johnson out regardless Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 23:29 by rawr1.)
14-06-2010 23:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone know if Geri is still going to be presenting on the show?
18-06-2010 02:28
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

A girl by the name of Jo Jo is today's host, Attractive young lady to,That is pretty confident on the mic so must of been on the show at some point before.

Any one with any more info on her.
24-06-2010 12:42
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(24-06-2010 12:42 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  A girl by the name of Jo Jo is today's host, Attractive young lady to,That is pretty confident on the mic so must of been on the show at some point before.

She said that today is her first day on BS Daytime Xtra, but has done presenting before, which explains why she's a natural. She also said she does (or has done) cheerleading. She's very attractive, and will fit in nicely.

For those watching i hope you enjoyed the shoutout text i sent in, was going to do it the other day but there wasn't a presenter on then.
24-06-2010 15:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

any pics of her ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-06-2010 15:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-06-2010 12:42 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  A girl by the name of Jo Jo is today's host, Attractive young lady to,That is pretty confident on the mic so must of been on the show at some point before.

yep jojo has been on babestation or another babechannel a while ago. On days definaately possibly nights

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2010 17:18
rawr1 Offline
Que?

I don't think she has been on babestation before - but she used to present one of the old Cellcast dating channels and a "grab-a-grand" quiz channel.

Here's a pic of Jo from today
[Image: th_99682_Image5_123_161lo.jpg]

Jo seems a laugh and is a good looking girl... but it's a shame that the producers seem intent on using this "presenter" role to repeatedly hammer the audience with information about every service going, rather than giving the guys at home an actual reason to interact. Anyone surfing the 900 channels knows what the score is and we can read the multiple on-screen ads... BS might not have to worry about keeping a decent viewing audience to keep a phone line going, but interactive channels do to survive - let alone do well. Entertainment keeps people watching and spending money and yesterday there was more leg on This Morning - do the math! Big Laugh

Some of the themes have been decent, but since there is largely no reason to text in, barely a handful of people get involved. eg. today we had a North vs. South theme - there's endless rivalry themes like this and they can be a laugh ..but how's about one girl represents each a side and the loser who gets the least votes gets a forfeit? How about the presenter spends her time encouraging people to get involved and vote? How about running multiple rivalry themes at the same time to encourage more people to get involved? Something that let's the girls and us have a bit more of a laugh? I know the BS producers read this forum, so how's about a little less stick and a lot more carrot, Capiche? Big Grin
24-06-2010 19:01
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

No BSD Extra today it seems, but do we really need another channel showing the chat?
26-06-2010 15:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

back today with toya but is there only extra as thats all we are getting on streamin

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-06-2010 11:27
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2010 11:27 )HannahsPet Wrote:  back today with toya but is there only extra as thats all we are getting on streamin

Yip, 910 is showing The Chat, Why if it is on 906 anyway.
27-06-2010 11:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV