Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

madjack Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
It's amazing how two similar boob jobs done at the same time can look so different.I guess its down to surgeon and body shape

I'm talking about Lolly and Danielle Maye,Lolly's look so tight and fake, Danielle's 10 times better although still disappointed both had them done.
13-05-2011 08:54
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(13-05-2011 08:54 )madjack Wrote:  It's amazing how two similar boob jobs done at the same time can look so different.I guess its down to surgeon and body shape

I'm talking about Lolly and Danielle Maye,Lolly's look so tight and fake, Danielle's 10 times better although still disappointed both had them done.

There is another downside to boob jobs which is evident with quite a few girls that have had them done and that is the scarring remains for quite a while afterwards.This means we get the bras left on and the boobs poking out over the top which doesn't do a lot for me.Lolly used to be happy to go completely topless before whereas now she doesn't.There's a girl on SS24 who is the same.I don't know much about boob jobs tbh but it seems that girls who have the implants through the aerolae as opposed to underneath seem to look better afterwards.

Danica for one?Maybe Camilla?

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 19:03 by speedybert.)
02-06-2011 12:52
vampiro Offline
Senior Poster

i love lolly badcock! fuckin incredible tits
08-06-2011 23:13
vampiro Offline
Senior Poster

you gotta love lollys new tits
19-06-2011 09:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A close up of Lolly's new hemispheres from last night.
Not keen on the shape of them myself, but others seem to like them.

[Image: image-2657_4DFE2CBB.jpg]
19-06-2011 18:09
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

(19-06-2011 18:09 )TheWatcher Wrote:  A close up of Lolly's new hemispheres from last night.
Not keen on the shape of them myself, but others seem to like them.

Have to agree,Look to tight. But every body has their own poison. I will probably get used to them.
Loved her before the boob job and still do.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
19-06-2011 23:37
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

She definitely made a wrong decision here. Like Watcher said the shape is not great compared to say Ashleys's which look half decent now.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
20-06-2011 01:42
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(20-06-2011 01:42 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  She definitely made a wrong decision here. Like Watcher said the shape is not great compared to say Ashleys's which look half decent now.

Well the last couple of nights she has been on without a bra and they still look a bit too fake now(too far apart if that makes sense??).Shame she didn't end up with a pair similar to Jess Lloyd's(although I wasn't a fan of her going under the knife Jess's do look very good indeed now)

I still prefer girls who spend the majority of their careers 'natural' not going under the knife but it seems more and more do it nowadaysSad

23-06-2011 11:35
terence Offline

(20-06-2011 01:42 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  She definitely made a wrong decision here. Like Watcher said the shape is not great compared to say Ashleys's which look half decent now.

ashleys looked wrong at the start. it takes a couple of months for them to settle. i think their a decent pair although i'm strongly in the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" camp! i honestly think in lolly's case she did it for herself more than anything. i think she said somewhere she did it for self image reasons and that clothes will sit better on her. a wee bit ironic i know considering she takes her clothes off for a living but, honestly, why would she lie?
Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
23-06-2011 11:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(23-06-2011 11:52 )terence Wrote:  

ashleys looked wrong at the start. it takes a couple of months for them to settle. i think their a decent pair although i'm strongly in the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" camp! i honestly think in lolly's case she did it for herself more than anything. i think she said somewhere she did it for self image reasons and that clothes will sit better on her. a wee bit ironic i know considering she takes her clothes off for a living but, honestly, why would she lie?
Smile

To be fair I think she has stopped doing hardcore work so clearly her reasons were more for herself than anything else.I hope they do settle down though beacuse right now I ain't a fanbladewave

23-06-2011 15:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV